Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (35996 Views)

Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church / Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Biodunalley: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pastafarian:
what does these types of prophesy really do?

even if they eventually happen, what does it profit humanity?

eg, Prophet: a plane would crash next week

plane crashes next week

what's the point of telling us?
you nailed it
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Daboomb: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle go sit down

You talk too much

I suspect he is about to be exposed by his Stripper girl friend..............so he needs to pretend he is on the side of the masses.

Just like that randy, puzzy-sucker called Apostate Ayodele Sulaiman
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Daboomb: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
JobagoNigeria:
We are not God so let's wish our president well irrespective of his religion, background, faith etc

[www.JobagoNigeria.com]

That is exactly what the Bible said: Pray for your Leaders........
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by samijay8(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Do you need an Okeke pussy too. Apostle call me now and forget predictions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by ipobbigot7: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Where did pdp get all these their fake prophets self?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Daboomb: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Primate Ayodele Elijah: “Flour will be scarce. Charcoal will be expensive at the middle of the year. I see division in the National Assembly

So, Flour never scare when they sell one loaf of bread at #450, something luse to bu at #150 before?

So, Kerosine that is now #285 per litre and is not affordable, is not enough to make Charcoal expensive as all poor people have resorted to using Charcoal?

So, this one na what God showed you in prophecy?
You must be very "spiritually weak", Mr Ayodele Elijah.

Your mates are seeing and prophesying the next Billion Dollar business, next invention that would change the world, cure for Cancer......... na Charcoal and Flour vision you dey see?

Tell you wife to stop feeding you with Ijebu garri, before going to bed. silly man
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by zirizee(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
naijabadoo:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/19/buhari-will-resign-governors-will-gang-primate-ayodele/
see i don taya 4 all dis prophesis wey no get head,abeg if him no get bet9ja or ijebu preictions make he keep him wishes to hinsef.mtshww.
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by dammytosh: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol.

If Buhari no resign no repercussion.

The dummy followers will still pay tithe the following week.

He sees division in National Assembly.
Have we seen multiplication before ?
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Babacele: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
otitokoroleti:

e.g sarrki, omenka aka omenkaLives, babacele, mrvitalis, madridguy, HungerBad, ishilove & the rest parrotic BMC
mtcheew!
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
The governors will gang up to protect their new identity and interest which happen to be the making of Buhari and the other pioneers.

Tinubu, Oyegun and Buhari will come together once again to deal a final blow to the opposition and establish their brand on a lasting foundation.

There will be more employments in the coming months and the business persons will have a robust time under this administration.

Education and infrastructural development will improve.

I will be be promoted this year.
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by funshint(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Don't know how true his prophecies have been over the years but I also had a similar dream that President Buhari will resign!
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2017
False prophet, na so go talk, small time we dey hear leakage say you dey for one scam or another scandal, like your bloda Suleman.
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Antoeni(m): 1:45am On Mar 20, 2017
This is jst hypothesis
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by sulakishop(m): 5:07am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This one and woli Arole look the same to me...
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by duduwest(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
What about the prediction of Jimi agbaje to be Governor in 2015. You are just permutate and make forecast by making your your prediction. We are not fall for it
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by DTaj: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Pure idiocy! "Primate Ayodele's predictions for first quarter of the year"! Is he engaged in Quarterly Performance Reporting (QPR) as they do in commercial banks? Olodo!

Which "god" does he speak to, that gives him 'predictions' on a quarterly basis? This is beyond idiocy!

A clown reads blogs, websites, magazines, and newspapers to observe trends and monitor events and he goes about publishing 'tales by moonlight' as book and daft Church members buy those 'books of predictions'! This same clown called Ayodele predicted (in fact, he said 'god' spoke to him!) Jimi Agbaje's win in Lagos, Goodluck Jonathan's Presidential election win, IBB's death, etc. He got ALL of them wrong!

How many times has anyone heard of "quarterly or annual predictions" from pastors in the Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, or Deeper Life churches?

Religion, as practised in Nigeria, and 419/scam are like bread and butter!
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by kerike: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
This same man said Buhari will not come bck alive pls go eat shit yeye primate
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Codes151(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle go sit down

You talk too much
first time!! I actually have to side with my number one enermy!!

Apostle!!! Park one side jor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Codes151(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
“The fight against corruption by the EFCC should be sustained but the former governor of Adamawa State, Mr James Ngilari, should be pardoned so that his political career will not be ruined

Kinda like this the point he's trying or paid to make!!!
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Codes151:
first time!! I actually have to side with my number one enermy!!

Apostle!!! Park one side jor

We are not enemy my brother

We are all patriots but in different way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by FBIL: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
You said in January 1st 2017, that Buhari will die. Have u buried him? Only in Nigeria that so-called ''men of god'' predict economic changes without using purchasing Managers index (PMI) and Consumer purchasing index(CPI) as a gauge, as done by even China and all those countries that have moved fast out of poverty class. No wonder these Igbos want to secede!
Re: Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
tuscani:
Just negodu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.