Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (70539 Views)

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
AZeD1:
The Lagoon is not deep so there's no need for divers.
really. u sure?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
ESDKING:
Selfish man that didn't consider the feelings of other people around him .

Sometimes it's those same people whose feelings he should have considered that are the primary causes of what just happened. You never know how bad it was, the pressure that pushed him into this. I know how it feels like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
zoba88:
The man, who committed suicide by leaping off Third Mainland Bridge on Sunday evening has been identified as a medical doctor. According to sources, he was returning from church, but jumped into the lagoon on the bridge. Officers of Rapid Response Squad have arrived the scene and rescue effort is in progress.

See photos RRS officials in action below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/man-who-committed-suicide-on-third.html?m=1
unserious people. Where are the divers?
They are on the boat looking for a drown man,dem for bring magnet now
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
DEPRESSION is fast eating into our lives.
Just last week a Young Lady drank SNIPER and died few minutes later because her Boyfriend dissolved their relationship.

DEPRESSION is bad.
It affects majority of the MEDICAL DOCTORS..., especially due to work pressure and expectations from Nuclear and extended families.

In the US, the MEDICAL PROFESSION tops the ladder of the profession that has the most suicide attempts.

I guess he was pushed too far.....
People are passing through a lot, despite having JEEPS..

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
That's supposed to be LASEMA's job na.

They are in Same department Tunde, RRS is a team under Lagos State Emergency
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Abeg Na how much dem go sell him car abi him don will am to lala?
Silly talk, no empathy, smh.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
IYANGBALI:
they are acting a movie
Hahaha lols
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Triplehawkeyes: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
person no go swim again
dude pack his car to swim una don go call RRS

Lol, guy you no well oooo, you want wound me with laughter
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by cosade(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
lonelydora:

He's a Coward. What could make an doctor take his own life? He can afford 3 meals a day nah.

FX:
See ur English. An doctor

An Doctor!
OMG!

3 Likes

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by ericmor: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
ESDKING:

Like u really know him

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
jude33084:
It is a pity. sad

When depressed please talk to somebody.
lol talk to who? in nigeria where u talk to someone and the person will be happy u have a problem.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Doctor jumped into lagoon!
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by greggng: 12:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Divay22:
No matter what your problem is Taking your life is not worth it,Another one day could change things........

I suspect miss otubo wanna blackmail him
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by sped1oro(m): 12:35am On Mar 20, 2017
ARE YOU MORE WORRIED THAN EVER BEFORE? HERE ARE 55 GUARANTEED STEPS TO REDUCE TENSION FROM YOUR LIFE

Honestly, I have never really been worried and disheartened in recent times as compared with the period when I was an employee chasing unimaginable monthly sales targets here and there. I was terribly stressed when I was still single in contrast to when I am now happily married with kids and lots of fatherly roles to play at the home front. I appear to take life more uncomplicated now than ever before not because I have everything but rather because I had cause to be thankful for the much little I have. Apparently, I am taking solace in the fact that "The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have."
Though, research has shown that there are more cases of stress induced depression, low productivity and performance at workplace, decreasing morals and motivation, absence of positive thinking, high level of domestic abuse and escalated violence, recurrent suicidal actions, extreme drug abuse and excessive alcoholism and many other anti-social activities in the society at large. In order to tone down the effect of stress in our daily lives, here are 55 surefire steps needed to reduce tension from your life:
1. First and foremost, you need to identify the real cause of stress.

2. Activities causing stress and tension should be noted down and analyzed twice in a month.

3. Your reactions to each stressful event should be recollected and compared with one another.

4. You Should not give immediate response to stressful event, always take little time to think and ponder on the best alternative cause of action.

5. If any tension comes, ask your inner mind for a solution, he is more intelligent than you.

6. Past is past, always concentrate on future events and gather courage and willpower.

7. You need not bother about your loss, but find out the reason for it and try to solve it.

8. Face all situations with confidence.

9. Keep faith in God and believe in Him alone to make things work out as you desires

read more here......http://hollalaycan..com.ng/2017/03/are-you-more-worried-than-ever-before.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Zenlife: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2017
ylaa:
god forbid bad thing

No, He doesn't "forbid bad thing"
He makes them all.
No?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by sammhi(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
when ur village people call you and u answer
Which village ?
You are not thinking if this was a carefully planned murder ? How do we believe this driver'a tale ?
The driver has many questions to answer .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by sirusX(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
I suspect Blackmail or Marital issue!
My worry is the statement "from church". I was hoping he'd have gotten an answer to whatever burdened his toughts

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by mecussey(m): 3:14am On Mar 20, 2017
Thats what happens when u mistakenly kill Jesus or his good apostle.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:07am On Mar 20, 2017
greggng:

I suspect miss otubo wanna blackmail him
That's still no excuse for him to take his life

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:22am On Mar 20, 2017
A medical doctor how I am sure is gainfully employed could commit suicide. What does he expect the untrained and unemployed to do? Did he think about his wife and kids or bae?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by anonimi: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by rightwingz: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2017
dayleke:
Too sad...
Depression awareness would be good in Naija o...

The secret to depression or any kind of frustration is exile.
If you have a serious problem, never stay to solve it, because you will continue to solve the problem and it will not finish.

When you are in self imposed exile, you will have opportunity to think quietly. This man fvck up, Why not disappear to any country for new life even if na Mali or Burkina faso.

Sometimes, rich people don't have sense. Go to poor country and rent 2 bedroom flat and start living like their middle class. No call or contact from Nigeria UNTIL E CLEAR FOR YOUR EYE.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Willie2015: 5:50am On Mar 20, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

We are just too superstitous in this part of the world. Any slight deviation from normal behaviour, we jump into the conclusion of terrestrial and aquatic powers.

Are his village people fishes? For him to have seemingly respond to their call.

Its not about superstition.

This is Nigeria, we cannot forget who we are and our roots.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2017
dhardline:
When I see things like this I let people know that even with all the money in the world, without Christ you can never know true peace of mind and happiness. You only get a mirage.
But the doctor was coming from the Church, the financial expectation from Churches and supposed men of God can make one to suffer depression.

I went to the Church yesterday and that was my third time this year, it appears those who are not too regular in Church are doing better financially and emotionally.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2017
catlova2:
Mayb he has finished depositing all his life savings into a pastors pocket as tithe sad

Gullible followers.
It is possible.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Amazing power of the mind, it can either destroy or make you, many nigerians have at one time been through depression, it's amazing how we manage to come out of it without therapy or medication, but I think nigerians need to be more aware of this silent killer called "depression"
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Franzinni:
I said it!!!! Unless it is not nigeria!! Poor man jump inside lagoon.... We will wait for his body to come out make we bury am inside hole for backyard.....

But a DOCTOR!!! What!!! I am surprised I didn't see helecopter patrolling the water too.... Eye service is a course we learn in the Nigerian school of life....

Is a life better than another?..... Nigeria which way?
Oba of Lagos go and jump in d lagoon lol
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2017
tete7000:
How do you believe in God and still committed suicide. I thought faith suppose to engender hope and make us believe God is able to turn situations around if we call on him. Too sad that man took that path while coming from church. I think the ministers of God are not doing enough to raise people's hope in God.
sh**t, get the f*ck out or here you retarded!!!
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Caseless: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:
he was a useless man. He was not even doing bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.