Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (70527 Views)

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by nnaemmy(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Sijo01:

Probably, they're waiting for the man to bring out his hand from the water to call their attention to where he is undecided

gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
sh**t, get the f*ck out or here you retarded!!!

Who is this nonentity and deranged bulldog? Those who own you better find a way to tie you down so that you don't go around biting your neighbours. Luckily for me, you can only bark but can't bite as I am inaccessible to you.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
I don't understand!! Why the "gun boat"? Them wan fight mammy water before them rescue the man? Where are the divers? The guy making call in the boat, is he calling the "marine world"? angry

He's calling the other guy on the bridge with a phone. They can't be shouting across to each other. From his mufti and stern expression, he's probably the boss
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
lonelydora:

He's a Coward. What could make a doctor take his life? He can afford 3 meals a day nah.

Depression has nothing to do with financial status.

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:
Selfish man that didn't consider the feelings of other people around him .
I don't think he was in control of his will anymore.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2017
ITbomb:
What are they doing on the boat, I thought I would see divers

you are right...................thats wat i was xpetin angry

FOOLISH PEOPLE........................later dey go say Government spent millions on some RRS shit
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Kakamorufu:
really. u sure?
There are some areas you can walk in.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Sijo01:

Probably, they're waiting for the man to bring out his hand from the water to call their attention to where he is undecided

Thanks brother .....I wonder oooooooo
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2017
OLASUNKONMI:

Thanks brother .....I wonder oooooooo

Sister!
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by ceaser: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Franzinni:
I said it!!!! Unless it is not nigeria!! Poor man jump inside lagoon.... We will wait for his body to come out make we bury am inside hole for backyard.....

But a DOCTOR!!! What!!! I am surprised I didn't see helecopter patrolling the water too.... Eye service is a course we learn in the Nigerian school of life....

Is a life better than another?..... Nigeria which way?

When it is a minister of the Federal Republic, a rescue helicopter will be seen hovering above. If na president jump inside lagoon, then you will see flights of B16 bombers im the sky, just for rescue & recovery.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2017
ceaser:

When it is a minister of the Federal Republic, a rescue helicopter will be seen hovering above. If na president jump inside lagoon, then you will see flights of B16 bombers im the sky, just for rescue.
You nailed it bro.... Lmao.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Jabioro:
Rescue what? Nothing to rescued, he would surely come afloat by Tuesday evening. na dead body they won rescue.. His village people has finally got him, send him on unreturned journey
come afloat?? u don't know Lagos fish. thug life
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2017
smartmey61:
come afloat?? u don't know Lagos fish. thug life
It would definitely get afloat by 72hrs

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by MhizShantel(f): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2017
d weather is too hot probably he just wants to get a cool shower.... am coming let me go and get d car keys from him
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2017
AZeD1:

There are some areas you can walk in.
hmmmmm,not like this side the man jumped into
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2017
cosade:

An Doctor!
OMG!

Last time i checked there's still something called 'typo' error
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by kingslly(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Am sure they arrived d scene 2hrs later and will still call d whole operation "rescue operation". They just came to search for his Dead body angry sad
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by cosade(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Last time i checked there's still something called 'typo' error

Yes, Dora.

You're absolutely right!
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
ITbomb:
Lol u think this is American film
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Xtargold(f): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
9jakohai:

He isnt selfish.

Depression is not something that has an instant cure.

It is also something that the sufferer lies about...lies that he or she does not have it.

You know...many depressed people hide their depression because they have to be strong for their families, their firends and their relatives. As a result, they do not seek help until the burden becomes too great for them , and then they crack.

The man was not selfish. May you never see depression in your life and your family;s life. Amen.
Exactly!....it is difficult to be weak when everybody thinks you are strong and look up to you as a shoulder to lean on.
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by luswitz(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
ITbomb:
lols my broda I tire for naija. undecided
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by ylaa(f): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
hahahahaha
well done you got me there

Zenlife:

No, He doesn't "forbid bad thing"
He makes them all.
No?
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jabioro:
It would definitely get afloat by 72hrs
3 gbos for u. u try man Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him

1 Like

Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 5:36am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great animation, anyway. tongue
Re: RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by taytee(m): 5:47am On May 31, 2019
We have come to the realization that Hav, Hbv Hcv has done alot of damages to the development of our human lives mainly our internal body system especially in the liver cell. But i can assure you that all kinds of Hepatitis are totally curable; dont be deceived by the orthodox illustration (saying there's no cure for hepatitis b infection).

Here are the solutions:
1. Phyllantus Amarus ( The stone breaker, Gale of the wind ) 
It's having anti viral properties and highly medicinal Its treats the disorder from the root constant use of it will lead to you being a zero Carrier of the disease.

2. Nigella sativa ( Black cuming leaves)

It's very effective for all diseases and it's detoxifies the liver from toxins and internal inflammation of all kinds.
3. Scallions ( White lisbon / Alium fistolusum)

This medicinal plants is very effective in treating and reducing bodily pains to a huge extent.

4. Tumeric (Cucuma Longa )

This amazing herb help to fight away the pathogenic
virus effectively and provide relief from the infection.
Turmeric has a lot of medicinal properties. It is
antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial in
nature. It contains regenerating and stimulating
characteristics. This herb is extremely efficient to treat
the condition of damaged liver to a huge extent. It is
known as “ Atale Pupa” in some western part of Nigeria.

5. Black Pepper ( Piper Nigrum)
This herbs fight bacteria diseases and viral diseases of all kinds, it's boost the immune system and fights stubborn virus to a reasonable extent.

6 Sour Sop ( Annona Muricata)

This amazing herbs fight and destroys 
Hsv and hpv , hiv curtaling the viral load undetectable it cures breast cancer particularly and it's having anti viral properties, anti inflammatory properties towards the eradication of virus in the liver cell and any parts in the human cells. Obviously, it lynches the enzymes that's needed for the virus to reproduce in the liver cells.

Whatsapp me 09028183039

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.