Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija (46887 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Ugosample(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jodha:
Nigerians ehn... grin grin.. Nawa.. GOD really carry me come country..

They're all venting all their life's frustration on the poor woman.. Chai..

Don't mind them
Frustrated Mofos

Let them Troll aishas page na, to pressure Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by destinysaid(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:
You are not a member of his family and you do not know what they concluded on before he came for the game. Yes. Game!
The #BBNaija is a game. Put aside morality because the show does not preach one.
TTT is a good entertainer. Keeping such away from the other HMs for over eight weeks is dope.

Don't tell me one Churchill. He is never in the entertainment industry and I'm sure TTT's wife never complained of domestic violence to you.
1. Churchill is in the entertainment business, he has his big church entertainment group I case u didn't knw
2.What we watch and see directly affects our ways and decision, do u think the decadence that ppl are complaining is plaguing our country, do u think it came from the air? If u are scientifically inclined then u should knw that our subconscious absorbs info and affects our decision making capabilities without our active knowledge.

With the rate at which pll watch the show, it only brings about bad moral conduct that corrupts the society.
His wife may nt complain, but he is directly telling the future gen that its OK to lie, cheat, and discard your family, as long as u win money.(children are exposed to this show far more than u realise, and these things creep into their subconscious).

https://psychcentral.com/lib/subliminal-how-your-unconscious-mind-rules-your-behavior/

https://www.quora.com/How-much-does-our-unconscious-mind-affect-our-decisions

https://www.2knowmyself.com/subconscious_mind/how_the_subconscious_affects_a_person_behavior

Pls Dnt be a dumbass and quote me with trash like its his life, it stopped being his when he became a public figure.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by terrezo2002(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Still looking for what to learn from this program. Gathering of people together to engage in pleasure and sinful acts. Then give the winner #25,000,000.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Jodha(f): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Don't mind them
Frustrated Mofos

Let them Troll aishas page na, to pressure Buhari...

Lol asin ehn...

True talk..
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by mickeymimi: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
If she still loves him and want to keep her marriage...she will have him back no matter what people say , not even family can stop her. It her decision at the end of the day... .. Not very easy to just walk out of a marriage like that especially when kids are involved ............they will definitely have lot of rows over what happened between him and Bisola.

Tony needs counselling on marriage ..... meaning of marriage vows and trust.

Cheating on your wife publicly is self disrespect and a disgrace to you ..... not the woman .. yes she will feel humiliated.

A man should always be proud of his family no matter what ... make them happy .
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ajoskele(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
destinysaid:

1. Churchill is in the entertainment business, he has his big church entertainment group I case u didn't knw
2.What we watch and see directly affects our ways and decision, do u think the decadence that ppl are complaining is plaguing our country, do u think it came from the air? If u are scientifically inclined then u should knw that our subconscious absorbs info and affects our decision making capabilities without our active knowledge.

With the rate at which pll watch the show, it only brings about bad moral conduct that corrupts the society.
His wife may nt complain, but he is directly telling the future gen that its OK to lie, cheat, and discard your family, as long as u win money.(children are exposed to this show far more than u realise, and these things creep into their subconscious).

https://psychcentral.com/lib/subliminal-how-your-unconscious-mind-rules-your-behavior/

https://www.2knowmyself.com/subconscious_mind/how_the_subconscious_affects_a_person_behavior

Pls Dnt be a dumbass and quote me with trash like its his life, it stopped being his when he became a public figure.
Do you have to call me a 'dumbass' before you pass across your message?
He is a public figure and will never be what you expect him to be. He is an entertainer and your view of morality should not make him bend to your wishes.
Direct your anger and epistles to the ones behind the woes bedeviling this country and not a Tony who, sent to dance school by his dead grandmum, is trying to get himself a good life.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by 4peace(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
destinysaid:

Which subconscious or moral are you talking about?

Is the programme holy ghost service or Night Virgin or Church or Mosque services?
Abeg oo

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:
.Nigerians with their hypocrisy.
These people think the wife does not know what Big Brother is all about.
Keep on hating on him. Like he said yesternight, give him one year and see where he would be.
He clearly stated he kept his marriage from the housemates because he had researched married men are not given the chance to do things and I agree with him.
If he had been truthful and told the whole house he is married, would he be free with Bisola? Would he freely dance and mingle like he did on saturday parties?
And if he did, you lots would still call him a useless husband who has no regard for his wife.
He was given the platform to showcase his skills and he did that perfectly. He is a professional dancer and choreographer. He is a very good fine artist. He is the most intelligent and cleverest(Bassey comes to mind too) amongst the HMs.
This guy will go farthest than all the other HMs in the entertainment industry.
I voted my Efe anyway.
naa you are wrong. Being married doesn't stop you from socializing or dancing or drinking as much as you want in the house. You can even opt not to mention it but when asked, dont deny.Avoid the question if you can but do not deny. That denial is why he is out today. Nigerians are usually emotional about things like this and they will surely pay you back.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ajoskele(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
silastemplar:
naa you are wrong. Being married doesn't stop you from socializing or dancing or drinking as much as you want in the house. You can even opt not to mention it but when asked, dont deny.Avoid the question if you can but do not deny. That denial is why he is out today. Nigerians are usually emotional about things like this and they will surely pay you back.
They should direct their emotions and anger to the ones who lied to them, voted for them and still lying to them.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
destinysaid:
and u still support him, pike u said, he's married, is he suppose to be FREE with anyone? If that's so then the ethics of marriage should be scrapped. Even putting religion aside, adultery is adultery, u Dnt commit to one person and then start frolicking with someone else. And even if u say the wife did nt complain, he was stating a bad example for others. If y'all curse and despise Churchill for supposedly cheating, then y'all HV no defense for TTT
Happy itz coming from an online man... I dunno if you are female sha but e sweet me as I see d M
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:

It's because Many Nigerians are suffering, that's why.

The suffering has messed with (THEIR) psyche
Biko nnaa are you not a Nigerian too?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Esepayne(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
naija and aproko
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Ugosample(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Benignasweety:
Biko nnaa are you not a Nigerian too?

I am....
But I don't reason like a degenerate
Or reason with emotions and sentiments

The way many of our countrymen do.

Many people even voted the underdog to spite Tony, to make sure that he goes

When it's time for election now, they will not vote the underdog to spite the majority parties, but will still vote the same people enslaving them

What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ugosample:

I am....
But I don't reason like a degenerate
Or reason with emotions and sentiments

The way many of our countrymen do.

Many people even voted the underdog to spite Tony, to make sure that he goes

When it's time for election now, they will not vote the underdog to spite the majority parties, but will still vote the same people enslaving them

What a shame
But everybody sha know say TTT no try...
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:
They should direct their emotions and anger to the ones who lied to them, voted for them and still lying to them.
lol but they did na. Isn't that why someone didn't come back in 2015
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Alekefine(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
sugarbelly:
Nigerians have taken to Thin Tall Tony's wife, Laraba's Instagram page to blast and troll her,following his eviction.Many have told her to leave the marriage and others have slammed her for supporting him despite denying her on live tv.

Read below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-troll-thin-tall-tonys-wife.html
Bush pig ,TTT see ur life?husband when deny his family for bbn and no fit win 25m sha na husband be that?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by HARYORBAMZ(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
see them talking

most are side babes to useless men

most dont have husbands

most are runs girls

but they know how to judge because na internet
I tell you

if u take the opinions of nigerians to heart on issues of the heart i sorry for you

virgins teaching people how to sleep around cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nigerians i hail grin

she should leave the father of her kids because he was playing a game to win money

most talking will do worst than him
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by jerrymej(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerians with their sickness of Gossip... chai

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by destinysaid(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:
Do you have to call me a 'dumbass' before you pass across your message?
He is a public figure and will never be what you expect him to be. He is an entertainer and your view of morality should not make him bend to your wishes.
Direct your anger and epistles to the ones behind the woes bedeviling this country and not a Tony who, sent to dance school by his dead grandmum, is trying to get himself a good life.
sorry bro, but at d same time I'm not pouring my aner on the issue o, just trying to point out another side or way to look at the whole TTT issue
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by Usniya: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
see them talking

most dont have husbands

most are runs girls

if u take the opinions of nigerians to heart on issues of the heart i sorry for you

nigerians i hail grin

she should leave the father of her kids because he was playing a game to win money

u are right jare
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by MarieSucre(f): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
ajoskele:
.Nigerians with their hypocrisy.
These people think the wife does not know what Big Brother is all about.
Keep on hating on him. Like he said yesternight, give him one year and see where he would be.
He clearly stated he kept his marriage from the housemates because he had researched married men are not given the chance to do things and I agree with him.
If he had been truthful and told the whole house he is married, would he be free with Bisola? Would he freely dance and mingle like he did on saturday parties?
And if he did, you lots would still call him a useless husband who has no regard for his wife.
He was given the platform to showcase his skills and he did that perfectly. He is a professional dancer and choreographer. He is a very good fine artist. He is the most intelligent and cleverest(Bassey comes to mind too) amongst the HMs.
I voted my Efe anyway.

Wee you keep kwayet! Will you say all this nonsense if it was his wife?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by MarieSucre(f): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
see them talking

most dont have husbands

most are runs girls

nigerians i hail grin

Loolz. This is your excuse is bullshitt,. It does not excuse the crap he did.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ajoskele(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
MarieSucre:

Wee you keep kwayet! Will you say all this nonsense if it was his wife?
Okay ma.

Please, if your husband tries anything entertainment, do not allow him.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ayobase(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
ajoskele:
...He is the most intelligent and cleverest(Bassey comes to mind too) amongst the HMs.
I voted my Efe anyway.

Why Efe, when we have Bassey as you rightly stated.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija by ajoskele(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2017
ayobase:

Why Efe, when we have Bassey as you rightly stated.
Based on logistics, I have started voting for Bassey since the Ultimate HOH is free this week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) / BBNaija: Housemates Rock "One Corner" Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.