Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Living With Herpes Is The End Of Soical Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living With Herpes Is The End Of Soical Life? (708 Views)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With Herpes Is The End Of Soical Life? by karally(f): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
You have Genital herpes.....I remember hearing those word like it was yesterday. I was first diagnosed in two months ago, I instantly remembering thinking my dating life is over because no one is going to accept me. I ended up hiding from the world for the first week, I lost all interest in any sexual activity until start to accepting myself. Now I go back herpes dating. I think many folks reject dating beause of fear, in fact, you can try some herpes dating websites and suport groups, just because you have herpes, doesn’t mean you can’t be happy; by finding other singles in the same situation as you, your dating pool just got a lot bigger.

I find top 10 herpes and std dating websits at http://www.topherpesdatingwebsites.com/, and I thinks " dating people with herpes " is the best website for people with genital herpes. Now I have two partners.

Re: Living With Herpes Is The End Of Soical Life? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
That's why you shouldn't have sex with multiple people, you get std tongue.
Re: Living With Herpes Is The End Of Soical Life? by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2017
This is not just about having sex with multiple people, its all about protecting yourself while having sex.
Re: Living With Herpes Is The End Of Soical Life? by LethargiQue: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2017
This is not just about protecting yourself,
it's about not having sex at all..
Re: Living With Herpes Is The End Of Soical Life? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2017
I fear std with my life

Pray I never catch one in my lifetime

(1) (Reply)

The One Thing Women Want More Than Love Is The One Thing Men Find It Hard To Giv / Man Romantically Introduces His Girlfriend On Facebook With Mind Blowing Letter / Inlaks Solar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.