Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. (8829 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2019
THE COST OF FREE SEX!

When you notice she has started making funny advancement towards you; don't think she is being attracted by your handsomeness - NO SIRR!!! She is being attracted by your STAR!

She is a high-class gorgeously pretty babe that wealthy guys out there are willing to spend on her just to lay with her... But for you, she has decided to give it to you free of charge despite you don't measure up with the type of guys that are queueing to have her...

My dear can't you see...?!!!

It is your STAR she is after...

She is a star Hunter positioned by Satan to empty your destiny...

She wants to sap you dry until there will be no trace of anointing left in your life...

My dear, nothing is as costly like free sex...

Free sex has turned many prophets into puppets and many fire brands into fire extinguishers...

If only your spiritual eyes are opened, you will see lurked behind the beauty is a beast waiting to ravage your soul...

Young man, stop boasting about the way girls are "tripping" for you, claiming it's because of your cuteness and plenty "swagg"...

They are even ready to open their legs for you anytime you want them to and for that, you are super excited...

My dear, they are killing you silently...

If only you know what you lose anytime you have sexual encounters with them, you will weep non stop for the next three months...

Sex is Spiritual sir...

No sexual encounter happens without a Spiritual transaction taking place - even in marriage...

When a man meets his wife, he transact his sperm for a child in return...

Are you aware that there are some Vagina you insert your manhood into that won't only collect your sperm but collect your STAR...?

The wealth, greatness and glory of so many men have been buried in the graveyard located in between the legs of some Marine agents disguising as pretty girls...

There are serpents wearing skirts sir!!!

There are scorpions putting on bump-shorts sir...

There are monsters disguising as "Mr Handsome" ma...

This message is not only directed to guys but also to ladies...

A lot of ladies have equally fallen victim to the trap of FREE SEX...

I remember one time Dr D. K. Olukoya (G.O of Mountain of Fire) shared a testimony of a guy who ran to his office one day for deliverance...

He said the moment he started praying for the guy, he noticed a strange/violent movement in the position of his manhood and the guy was screaming...

He quickly got his anointing oil and poured it on the spot where the movement was happening...

Suddenly, something forcefully tore his zip and came out...

To his amazement, he saw the guy's manhood having the head of a snake and the snake was bringing out it's tongue at intervals...

After conducting deliverance for the guy he later sat him down for interview and asked him to mention the number of girls he had slept with...

To his surprise, the guy could not recount...

Just imagine a manhood with the head of a snake inserted into the Vagina of a lady - imagine the level of damages it will cause in the life of such lady...

Sisters, some manhood are like spiritual pipes capable of draining your greatness and sucking glory out of your star...

The most devastating arrow from the pit of hell piercing through the heart of this generation currently is the arrow is sexual immorality...

It has become a norm...

It has become so bad that if a young man approaching his twenties isn't having sex, he will be seen as abnormal among his peers...

12 years olds, 14years olds, 15years olds are already losing their virginity...

Little wonder there is no generation that is as spiritually and mentally bankrupt like our generation...

We have all the technology, informations, Revelations etc at our disposal, yet we are yet to manifest like the early church who never had these things...

Yet, we are still believing God to invade our generation like He did in the days of the early apostles...

SIRR, nothing has sapped the spiritual strength of the end time church like the cankerworm of sexual immorality...

There is a rage from hell against the younger generation...

Satan wants to corrupt the vessels God is planning to use in the coming revival...

It is time to pray!

It is time to lean on God's grace - "for by strength shall no man prevail" (1Sam 2:9)...

It is time to lay on the altar and cry; "Baba, if you don't help me, this end time wind will blow me away until I finally land in hell!!!

My Father!!!

I am a young man! My hormones are super charged and active! If your grace does not come to my aid, there is no way I can escape these daughters of Jezebel positioned to wreck my soul!!!

My Lord! Our campuses have become like Eden where ladies are almost walking naked unshamed!!!

Savior , if you don't help me I will sink!!!
Lord help me!!!

Aaaaagh, there are cute guys that are parading their wealth before my eyes... If you don't help me I will fall into temptation!!!

My Father ooh! I want to make Heaven... I want to live pure, HELP ME!!!"

Please oh, let no body form superman here; let no one try to act "over spiritual" here... if God does not help us, we are finished!

Young man PRAYYYY!!!!!

Young lady PRAYYYY!!!!!!

We won't fail this generation!

GOD'S OWN FOUNDATION!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Davash222(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Dem go gree hear

Funny enough, we have over 3Million Nigerians having sexx now.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by softwerk(f): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2019
grin

And I just finished having sex with 2 guys now!

I however checked both their manhoods........no snakes!

Also I didn't let them cum inside my VJ!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Na so grin
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Trash

1 Like

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2019
Alright
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by SadMemories(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Ah Satan is a life destroyer through Sin. I cover my manhood with the blood of Jesus Christ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Sure

1 Like

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by bukatyne(f): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Very true.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Sluvist(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Super story, you tried for keeping me busy within 2 minutes that i take to read the post.
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
There's more than an atom of truth here.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by CheedyJ(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wash.
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by IamSoProlific: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
This life sef and its strange happenings don tire person, it's getting worse by every tick-tock.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by saintchibu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
softwerk:
grin
Abegi
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
All this celebrity, politicians and stars with numerous girl frolicking around them their stars were not used, so it's an upcoming brother that you will be threatening with a cock and bull story

What's the difference between believing that stealing a lady pant can make you rich and believing that sleeping with certain girls can make you poor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
All this celebrity, politicians and stars with numerous girl frolicking around them their stars were not used, so it's an upcoming brother that you will be threatening with a cock and bull story

What's the difference between believing that stealing a lady pant can make you rich and believing that sleeping with certain girls can make you poor

This comment weak me
Atiku wey Sabi Bleep his glory still better pass some people future

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Corrosiveman(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Although many may not believe this but it's 100% true.....when I went to a native doctor for treatment he asked me whether I do dream at night I told him yes so after my spiritual sacrifice he advised me never to bleep any Girl till I get married

1 Like

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by modik(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
softwerk:
grin

You are a male hiding behind female moniker.

I know you wella.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by BoboKush(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Abeg who want gimme free s.ex
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by dazzlingd(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
When will Satan send Nicki Minaj to come and hunt my star
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by wecreate: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello there
Am a 25 year old good looking black guy, i live in lagos and i am so in need of a mature single mum, old lady, or a sugar mummy who can take care of me, and who i can also take care of sexually and emotionally.

Chat me up on whatsapp @08187801321 and lets
Enjoy ourselves.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Jadsy01(f): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For S*x - Nigerian Man Cries

A man is in need of serious help after revealing that his wife has been denying him s*x as he now begs for it.

https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/08/since-i-lost-my-job-i-now-beg-my-wife-for-sx-nigerian-man-cries-tori-ng/

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alright
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by ossyla(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
softwerk:
grin

I think u sipped enough kerosene and cleaned ur mouth with fufu. That's why the man became pregnant
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by jidobaba(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by tbabs10166(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
wecreate:
Hello there
Am a 25 year old good looking black guy, i live in lagos and i am so in need of a mature single mum, old lady, or a sugar mummy who can take care of me, and who i can also take care of sexually and emotionally.

Enjoy ourselves.
u can imagine this one again

1 Like

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Paschez(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:
Dem go gree hear

Funny enough, we have over 3Million Nigerians having sexx now.
grin
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by LarryBee1k: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Op scam!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Telvin7(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Because most of Dem are devil's demselves....
Secret cultism
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by sydneytalker(m): 2:30am On Jun 09, 2019
wecreate:
Hello there

Enjoy ourselves.
naso this dude dey advertise free glory o
abeg sugersuckers locate am asap
Re: A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? / Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) / Do Men Like To Be Proposed To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.