Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) (61896 Views)

Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by chiedu7: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
No wonder why people are jumping into the Lagoon.
The man that all he knows are his cattle.

Why won't people commit suicide with a cattle man running the country?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by OmoAregbesola: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Any news on SULE d 3som crusader?
That's my favorite news ojare
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
laying ambush for sarriki on this thread

great news for zombies

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by lazsnaira(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
...lol what work?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
And what are you insinuating?

He's hardworking right....?
Abeg make i hear word

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by swagagolic01(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerians nd stupidity...... where's the evident that that picture was taken in d nyt Or what has him working late in d night changed?? We need just 2 things from Buhari now, stop herdsmen from killing our pipu nd resign.... that's all

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by justjify(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
So freaking what? Make we fry stone?I don't give a flying fvck angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by richard870(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is this suppose to show diligence or what..Pls stop it!
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
this is nt a recent pic btw pmb hair is still low as at lastwk Friday when I watched the news

garba team_laimuhammed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by niggereyez(f): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
hucienda:
This same picture from the infamous budget padding saga?

Make una take time with dis una propaganda o.
What nonsense!
angry

yea... same picture.
Their propganda is just loathsome!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
It is evident that some Buhari Media Propagandists are online, this picture was circulated last year Janaury after the uproar on Budget padding. It was after the padding that the President sat down with the V.p and Ndoma Egba to review...Some idiots are re-circulating it to deceive Nigerians that Buhari is working. bunch of idiots

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by joinnow: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dat the piled up job when he abscond that is still waiting for him to finish before we pay him salary.
Or we give him query grin
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by niggereyez(f): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
rozayx5:
looks like an old pix during the budget saga

anyways

it is THAT pic.
This government.. their media personels have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
ESDKING:
News for zombies
and the wailers
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
hucienda:
This same picture from the infamous budget padding saga?

Make una take time with dis una propaganda o. What nonsense!
angry
I also noticed the similarity.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by johhnnie(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Which means that Magu was right to have taken some EFCC files home to work on. quote author=Ajasco222 post=54771554]President Buhari has another office by his living room where he works from home when most civil servants have closed, according to his aide, Garba Shehu.

See Photo below

Credit: Bashir Ahmad

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/photo-of-president-buharis-office-in.html[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by greaterlove(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
this pics is an old picture na, if I am correct it was released during the 2016 budget fiasco

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by nwabobo: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ajasco222:
President Buhari has another office by his living room where he works from home when most civil servants have closed, according to his aide, Garba Shehu.

See Photo below

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/photo-of-president-buharis-office-in.html

Op, this is an old picture.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
...when there is nothing new to share...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by ehissi(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ajasco222:
President Buhari has another office by his living room where he works from home when most civil servants have closed, according to his aide, Garba Shehu.

See Photo below

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/photo-of-president-buharis-office-in.html

These people have come again.............. angry

BMC bloggers no go let us see better thing for front page, you go surprise say Baba dey "Hale and Hearty" dey sleep only for them to send this picture to stimulate the brains and taste buds of zombies...

I will not say some things hia, before Mugu sorry magu, will come and remember the day whey I no use pedestrian bridge for lagos that year or when I disobey curfew for Old airport road or Rukuba junction for J town, come look for me with EFCC........... grin

But a close look at the document Osibanjo is reading shows

"Comments and observations on the 2016 budget passed by the National assembly"

And the document is dated april 2016, and is a document delivered/prepared by the Ministry of Budget and planning, which probably explains why Senator Udoma is in the room.

Both President Buhari, His vice and senator Udoma are reading different documents......obviously for the photoshoot they want to take.......

Osibanjo is reading Ministry of Budget and planning Commentary, Buhari is reading a letter prepared by the CBN, Ndoma is looking intently at nothing in particular.

Osibanjo doesnt have his reading glasses, the same goes for Ndoma who is alleged reading something, but miraculously makes no effort to strain/focus his eyes/vision in any way.

Buhari is at home, at night alleged but is fully dressed with a cap to match. How many people dey fully dressed with cap to match at night, at home?

It takes dedication of the highest order.......especially when one of you is still reading commentary for freshly passed and unsigned 2016 budget in 2017......... undecided

These amidst many observations that recession, EFCC, APC, BMC and common sense will not allow me to mention brings me to 2 conclusions.

One, this picture was taken in early 2016 during the budget padding saga.

Two, this picture was staged and taken the day President Buhari arrived "Hale and Hearty" from London, so that he can go and sleep, while Osunbade and Udoma can continnuu from where they stopped...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
No be Reading Lamp I dey see so?
Abi NEPA dey take light for Aso Rock ni?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by moriss33(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Many hard-working Nigerians take their work home with dem..... whats sooo special about PMB doing the same

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Old pics. Let's continue to deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pls, is dat a "secret room?" where some tricks r classified from being leaked to the public. Jst asking...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Kagarko(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We hate BUHARI...

We hate him.

You and Who? or sorry 5percentile.

I belong to the 95th Percentile. Those of us who are with him are much more than those of you that are against Him.

God bless PMB!
Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by pestrolus2002(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is not buharis recent picture na , at the moment he doesn't have a single hair on his head

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by XaviDayo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
I would also love to work in the night....But guess what....There is no Light. He has constant electricity...all of a sudden.

He is the hardworking one. SmH

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by NaijaEfcc: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahahahah chai!!! Old picture!! 2015 sef, this shows that bmc and other apc government propaganda machinery is running out of materials to carry out their propaganda job hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by opara28(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
OW DAT ONE TAKE CONCERN US? ABII NA WE ND AM DEY CHOP ALL D MONEY ND BENEFITS? MTCHEWWWW

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by toluk: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Another picture from BMC. Working from home my foot, ineffectual cow.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wabbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Of Buhari's Actions That Led Nigeria Into Recession / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.