Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (23300 Views)

Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by Pvin: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
May Almighty bless this governor with kids

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Enugu state in good hands. For those who don't know this man, go and make serious enquiries.

This man made me reduce hatred for politicians
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by eph123(f): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue

With that golden hand looking like it's about to grab someone! cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The man is too quite

Enugu peeps, is he working?

Greatly working. He refuses to waste money on media propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by DollarAngel(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Very painful, the Governor just ended up enriching the Prison officials, chai
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
eph123:

With that golden hand looking like it's about to grab someone! cheesy
grin grin cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by NobleRomm(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Governor...my birthday sake.. wishing u all the best...

in other word, hope you are doing positively well in the state because it has been long i came home last last...
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by Usniya: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
nawa 4 d guy ooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by QUINNCY: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Keep breaking new grounds your Excellency...
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by ebuka1993(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
nice
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by moriss33(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The man is too quite
Enugu peeps, is he working?
.... Nah, dude is just focused on his hometown. ...
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by jbhill(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

He knows where he'll be soon...

That is my opinion about the governors of every underdeveloped state; to those jobless cretins please have your say and leave me out of it
WHAT MAKES ENUGU UNDERDEVELOPED?
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by jbhill(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
GBURU GBURU NWA NSUKKA ASADU IDEKE ALUMONA,WE APPRECIATE.HBD,WULLNP.
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by Elnino4ladies: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
moriss33:
Nah, dude is just focused on his hometown. ...

Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'd prefer he gives them something that will last for a long long time than giving them fish to eat and excrete away! An amenity or infrastructure for those prisoners will do! Why are our leaders this shallow minded? And the prisoners will rejoice cos it's satisfy their immediate desires! I think they too should at times, look beyond just eating! The dilapidated structures and facilities in the institution is enough to talk about abeg!
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by sshalom(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
It is a commendable way to celebrate. Many happy returns of the day your excellency.
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by Mbediogu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
ok. Him former room mates. That's nice.
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is so nice of him
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by kizyalex10(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol ugwuanyi of a governor jst opened a second shop for the warders,dey will share nd sell it among themselves nd maybe give d inmates a bottle of water each.
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by stanleyazo(m): 12:25am On Mar 21, 2017
I PRAY THE FREEBIES GETS TO THE INMATES.
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2017
A woman who cries when his people are killed is that one a governor......it is really disheartening......prof Miganigal
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by jagbajantus: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Expensive custom decorated cake. Hundreds of bottles of drinks and refreshments. Food. Treats. So I ask, who is really paying for all these stuff?
Is it the people of Enugu State or is it the Governor, personally? A governor's birthday party should be a personal celebration - NOT a state-sponsored event. Nigerians clearly do not know how to draw the line between a governor's personal expenses and state expenses.

And what's the real message this governor is trying to send to Nigerians and Enugu people? Come serve your time at our Enugu Prison and you might just get a once in a lifetime chance to party with and be entertained by our Governor?
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by DivinelyBlessed: 5:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) by emicz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is an open letter to His Excellency, our golden, working,and action Governor. You are a Man of peace and justice, You have made your people proud in electing you. A man of the people,for the people and by the people.

We are standing for the Injustice been done to the people of Nsukka West L.G.A. We are soliciting for the people of Nsukka West to have an Elected Local Government Chairman.

The people Nsukka west has been deprived of contesting for the post of Local Government Chairman in the community for decades and we feel it is time for the Ever working Governor to know about the cruel injustice in the state.

Before i proceed i want the Governor to take a good look at the statistics of past chairmen/Administrators of Nsukka Local Govt. from 1975 – 2017.

Nsukka central has served 5 times.
Nsukka East has served 6 times.
Nsukka South has served 7 times.

Nsukka west has served as a caretaker for 2 times which we see as an injustice been layed down on the indigenes of Nsukka west.

We want to ask the people of Nsukka LGA if we the Nsukka West are from Kogi state or Benue state.

With all due respect your excellency, the Nsukka West are desperately waiting for your decison towards the forth coming Local Government Election.
Please find attached the document containing statistics of past chairmen in Nsukka LGA.

Please His Excellency, we believe it’s the turn of Nsukka west to produce the Chairman come 2017 and its anonymous confirmed by the five (5) wards in ovogogo for you to choose who you know can deliver to the people of Nsukka from ovogogo zone. We solemnly want His Excellency to hear the cry of the people of Nsukka west and come to their rescue.

To All Political Leader and good people of Nsukka LGA.
May God be the Glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi / Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins / Atiku Reacts To Kuje Prison Break, Blames The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.