Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office (70028 Views)

Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by higherpower: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eggcelent:
They are very excited to have their father back in the country. It must have been tough on them hearing rumours of his death gaining traction in Nigeria.

U get sense! I can vow u are not an ipob extraction
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can't we just allow some people a few hours of celebration of someone wearing a Jewish attire to court before showing them pictures that would make them regress into their default state of misery and anguish!! ?

Haba op, this isn't fair!

LiePob cum Apostle Suleiman's Sheeples right now.. cheesy
Nnamdi is A DEAD MAN WALKING.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by FavoredGuy: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na family business Nigeria go turn to if they continue to visit their Dad for office during working hours like that ooo! Dem no dey see for house?
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by simpleseyi: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
chuose2:
Is this the son he took to America at Nigeria tax payers expense?

No, it is the one he took to Australia at Biafra drugs money.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
simpleseyi:

No, it is the one he took to Australia at Biafra drugs money.

Epic answer, guy you too wicked grin grin
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by simpleseyi: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
mmsen:

For destroying the Nigerian economy?

Or for being evasive as to his health?

No, for keeping looters and Biafrans in check.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Pharrell007(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
The love of their father to his children
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by buffalowings: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
alignacademy:

Verily

You wouldn't want any foreign visitor to think we're some poor country, would you?

a poor country flowing with milk and honey grin
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by AnanseK(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
chuose2:
Is this the son he took to America at Nigeria tax payers expense?

As if you pay tax
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by yinkslinks(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
I know I can never feel what dis kids are feeling now cus my dad won't hold any appointment. But I am here to say to my unborn kids, daddy is gonna make u guys live lavishly. Just too hard to meet an unolosho mom for u guys but there is hope. Love you my kids from daddy.
Naijahelm:
President Muhammadu Buhari is pictured with his Lookalike son, Yusuf Buhari and daughters at the State House, Abuja.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/president-buhari-pictured-with-his.html?m=1
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by greatman247(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thorhammer:
Family office

E dey pain you?
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Old picture. Is Yusuf in Nigeria now? So Buhari is now looking that healthy and fit whereas we were told that he now works from home. What they now present to us in a robot, Buhari is gone.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can't we just allow some people a few hours of celebration of someone wearing a Jewish attire to court before showing them pictures that would make them regress into their default state of misery and anguish!! ?

Haba op, this isn't fair!

LiePob cum Apostle Suleiman's Sheeples right now.. cheesy
Does that picture look like what they took unauthorized?
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Druhgzz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Naijahelm:
President Muhammadu Buhari is pictured with his Lookalike son, Yusuf Buhari and daughters at the State House, Abuja.

Get inspired by the daily devotional for upwardly mobile professionals with topics ranging from tech to business insights.

Like our page on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/TMP-677097389081939/

Then subscribe to our website for more information (link on the page)
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by bakila: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Old picture. Is Yusuf in Nigeria now? So Buhari is now looking that healthy and fit whereas we were told that he now works from home. What they now present to us in a robot, Buhari is gone.
Aso Rock is office and home. It is not like you live at Agege and go to work at Lekki.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by aventura: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
repogirl:
This is an old picture,so except I now see vision of the future, I know I've seen this pic before.

They want to make us believe that Baba has resumed office abi? Lol. Deceivers of them selves.
na only you get sense for this thread walahi. Look at his head.....
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Antoeni(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Already made life,God the father pick up my calls
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Maryamg: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
madridguy:
Handsome father + Beautiful mother = Cute children.

Sai Baba, May you live a long life full of gladness and good health.
Amin thumma amin
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by sapele914(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thorhammer:
Family office
Just like your father's office I guess?
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Almaiga: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Buhari4dullard:

na wetin dey vex me pass.

na our oil oh, but na North dey enjoy our own oil pass us.

Where Dokubo, Kanu & Briggs, make una come see why this zoo must fall!

You no get any TRANSFORM for your area? Na to go HUG transformer sure pass for you in this your condition.
God bless PMB,
God bless his family,
God bless Osibanjo and
God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Daudasneh(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
nice
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Setting the right mood, or ambience, plays an important role in our day-to-day activities, that's why we present to you "Oriental Scents Industrial Diffuser"
Oriental Scents Diffuser is a medium of fragrance that can help to promote the wellbeing of a person's emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual states.
5 Things you should know about the Oriental Scents Industrial Diffusers
1. You plug it just like your standing fan and it can be regulated.
2. It comes with a 200ml (or more) oil jar which can last for 3 months based on usage.
3.One diffuser can cover 400 square meter which is the size of an Olympic swimming pool.
4. You get to create a customised scent for each diffuser which means your environment will always have a distinct aura.
5. It has LED light which provides soft illumination.
DM, Call/Whatsapp 09068226911

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by opribo(m): 3:03am On Mar 21, 2017
This is the office of the president of Nigeria and not the personal office of bubu he should respect that office. BTW in America Donald Trump has handed over his personal business to his son Donald J Trump Junior, in this case what does he have to hand over to Yusuf nothing but cattles. Let us watch out after his tenure if Yusuf begins to claim ownership of any company so we can remember that bubu said he has nothing but cattles.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by chizidgreat(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Who took the pix? Yusuf or Lai?
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Ladydavinci: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Old pix,his hair not as dark and full.
Naijahelm:

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by DexteryJoe(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2017
if a gatehouse could cost 250million, Pls my people, try estimating how much this office we are seeing wld cost........
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
bakila:

Aso Rock is office and home. It is not like you live at Agege and go to work at Lekki.
But he has office and a home as well? And he now works from home instead of office? Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.