Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office (69878 Views)

Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by brainpulse: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good one
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Charly68: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
God has helped this Baba to raise a decent family . He is a good father,I only pray the lord will permit him to raise a great nation.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Elfaris(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Naijahelm:
President Muhammadu Buhari is pictured with his Lookalike son, Yusuf Buhari and daughters at the State House, Abuja.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/president-buhari-pictured-with-his.html?m=1
Damn,,right now some ppl would have d feeling of sinking into the ground or having a heart attack.. #GodBlessPmb #GodBlessNigeria......
But some haters are just sitting and are like.

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by titiakins: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rubbish!!!
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by stephleena(f): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
fanatical family.. but if it were to be GEJ's family, hypocrites would have asked if it was constitutional.. so baba go slow,swerve with ur family of bad-luck..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by blessme2019(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
DirtyGold:

What's tha business?

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Wetin concern this one na
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by sanpipita(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Look at wat they have turned governance into, in midst of serious inflation and recession they are doing photo ops at aso rock
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by actright2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wailers Food don done.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can't we just allow some people a few hours of celebration of someone wearing a Jewish attire to court before showing them pictures that would make them regress into their default state of misery and anguish!! ?

Haba op, this isn't fair!

LiePob cum Apostle Suleiman's Sheeples right now.. cheesy
Zombiesm

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Moneytize: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
stephleena:
fanatical family.. but if it were to be GEJ's family, hypocrites would have asked if it was constitutional.. so baba go slow,swerve with ur family of bad-luck..
Chai....see painment. Who knows if you and your hate filled soul exist? angry grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by LanrexBaba(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
See office
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by repogirl(f): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is an old picture,so except I now see vision of the future, I know I've seen this pic before.

They want to make us believe that Baba has resumed office abi? Lol. Deceivers of them selves.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by dadavivo: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dullards congregation
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Pearly255(f): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good for them.. Enjoy the money alone die alone!

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by dammytosh: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
chuose2:
Is this the son he took to America at Nigeria tax payers expense?

Yes he is the one.

Next stupeed question please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by origima: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
sanpipita:
Look at wat they have turned governance into, in midst of serious inflation and recession they are doing photo ops at aso rock

That's there house for now and they are free to remain there as long as Buhari is the president or are u envious?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Chibuzo3791: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Big family house
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by wink2015(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
During Buhari short years as a military head of state little was known to the public about his wife, children etc.

But thanks to democracy and the freedom of information bill and all this openess we are seeing a different Buhari giving us personal details about his family member.

The children are quite lovely and he ( Buhari ) is a proud grand dad!

President Mikail Goberchev of the Defunct Soviet Union ( USSR ) invented Perostoika and Glasnost to open up is closed russia to the outside world.

I think "Perostoika and Glasnost" is gradually creeping into our government.

I just hope that state governors in the 36 states will open up their family life to the public so that we can assess them.

During the electioneering campaign, I saw posters of Buhari wearing corporate suits that is a changing Buhari although after he had won we did not see Buhari on suit except his native Hausa Babariga.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by DIKEnaWAR: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can't we just allow some people a few hours of celebration of someone wearing a Jewish attire to court before showing them pictures that would make them regress into their default state of misery and anguish!! ?

Haba op, this isn't fair!

LiePob cum Apostle Suleiman's Sheeples right now.. cheesy

This is an old picture and you know it. Buhari 's hair is yet to grow back after his treatment. And he looks very emaciated. This picture was taken when he entered office newly.

We are back to the Yar'adua days. They are releasing these pictures to hoodwink you lot into thinking that Buhari is well and attending to his duties. He is not.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by sanpipita(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
origima:

That's there house for now and they are free to remain there as long as Buhari is the president or are u envious?

Did you you read my comment properly? if by any chance you voted buhari is this what you voted for? tell me a serious president that will be doing photo ops with his family when the country is distressed and its largely his fault, and there is nothing to be envious about here I'm just being a dutiful citizen who would like to see his President get more serious with his job than fool around with it.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by DIKEnaWAR: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
repogirl:
This is an old picture,so except I now see vision of the future, I know I've seen this pic before.

They want to make us believe that Baba has resumed office abi? Lol. Deceivers of them selves.

OK. I think one person still has her brain intact. Congrats for being different.

We are back to the Yar'adua days. This time, they deceive with pictures. This picture was actually taken when Buhari was sworn in newly.
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
So we should do what
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by origima: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

OK. I think one person still has her brain intact. Congrats for being different.

We are back to the Yar'adua days. This time, they deceive with pictures. This picture was actually taken when Buhari was sworn in newly.
o

Keep deceiving ur girl friend.even if he dies, are u alive?Pray somebody from ur linage work as Gardner is Aso Rock and stop cry cry
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Adieza(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Piiko:
Zombiesm

He pain am wella
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by madjnr: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
stephleena:
mumu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by Duyetare: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Baba pls sign in peace Corp na abeg men need job
Re: President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office by higherpower: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thorhammer:
Family office
U wish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.