Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) (49521 Views)

Nigeria Man Beats Two British Policemen At Heathrow Airport / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by hermosa7: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
He must have been a poor shooter cos I can't imagine a pro shooter with pump action and double barrel in both hands being killed in a gun duel.

This is real life bro and not some Rambo or Jet Li movie. Here, 'actors' do die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by xpool(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
He must have been a poor shooter cos I can't imagine a pro shooter with pump action and double barrel in both hands being killed in a gun duel.
Its only one bullet for one life, if you like carry armory for head and hand.
Rambo film don do you harm!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good work by the police, kudos to dem
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by claremont(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:

A so-called pro shooter CANNOT shoot both weapons at the same time, it's pointless anyway. How are you going to take aim with both at the same time?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
In all these deaths, I see individuals who are trying to find money to buy garri and cook egusi soup for themselves and family. Why are we killing the poor to protect the rich ? What the Bleep is going on ? Cant you all see ? That no body can carry arms and kill others except they have a need that they can't fulfill ?

How many can you kill ? How man prostitutes can you jail ? How many ritualistic can you kill ? How many area boys will you jail ? The frequency of crimes show that something is wrong in the system. Stop shooting and killing these people. They are hungry, battered and bleeped. They need our help. Stop the killing.
Shatap jare, must u be a criminal because u r hungry? fuvk u. do you know how many children dis morafuka has turned to orphans? why don't you offer ur fada to kidnappers so that they can eat egusi soup.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by namezrango: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:
.....extremely poor shooter and a fool....I can't imagine handling such and police go fit stand me
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by odysey: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/20/robber-dies-during-exchange-of-gun-fire-with-police-at-ajamoghan-warri/

As shared by a Facebook user, Sapele ...

Report reaching this platform has it that a four man kidnap gang tried to abduct the wife of Chief Thomas ereyitomi's, but unfortunately for them police intercepted them 3 escaped, while one was killed during exchange of fire with police at ajamoghan warri close to her shop.

wish there was a way to confirm these stories Many innocent Nigerians have been gunned down with claims that they are this or that
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Arabs999: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Don't be quick to judge...9ja police are bloody liars.

Dem fit kill innocent person put gun for him hand...

I hate 9ja police with passion.
OP, u are absolutely correct. ..
Just imagine. They placed two guns on his dead body..Does it mean he was shooting with two guns at the same time ?
He might be an innocent Soul..R.I.P
The dead stays dumb...
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by ezefrank87(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
In all these deaths, I see individuals who are trying to find money to buy garri and cook egusi soup for themselves and family. Why are we killing the poor to protect the rich ? What the Bleep is going on ? Cant you all see ? That no body can carry arms and kill others except they have a need that they can't fulfill ?

How many can you kill ? How man prostitutes can you jail ? How many ritualistic can you kill ? How many area boys will you jail ? The frequency of crimes show that something is wrong in the system. Stop shooting and killing these people. They are hungry, battered and bleeped. They need our help. Stop the killing.

Hope u will say this too when your loved ones are robbed and gruesomely murdered by those get rich quick individuals.... When Nigerian police arrest them,don't fail to preach same thing to them ooh....
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Laple0541(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
lofty900:

I pity your condition, action films wey you de watch don enter your head abi? Na teeth dem go take recognise you.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kidnapper died!
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by able20(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=DLondonboiy post=54777157]Don't be quick to judge...9ja police are bloody liars.

I hate 9ja police with passion.[/quote
E pain you abi. Tell your people to stop crime den.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by able20(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=DLondonboiy post=54777157]Don't be quick to judge...9ja police are bloody liars.

I hate 9ja police with passion.[/
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2017
lofty900:
hmmmm...was d gun meant 2 protect him 4rm bullets or d policemen were too skilled and well protected.

#dropURarms 4 d po-po
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2017
lofty900:
Let me give you an advice....never take a pump action or a double barrel to a gunfight where your appointment have AK-47. There's a difference between shotguns and rifles
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Let me give you an advice....never take a pump action or a double barrel to a gunfight where your appointment have AK-47. There's a difference between shotguns and rifles
true talk
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by PrinceMario(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

I.diot.
To think some fools liked your comment shows the level of moral decadence in our society.
An able bodied man kidnapping, maiming and killing for a living was caught up by nemesis and you're here justifying his act.
Is he the only hungry Nigerian? Leave that cesspit of yours and travel down to ojota,oshodi or mushin in Lagos and see able-bodied man like him hustling inside traffic to make end meet.
If everyone decide to go into robbery and kidnapping because of the harsh economy, who else will live in Nigeria?
These fools that flood Nairaland isn't making the platform interesting again.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by evanschidozie(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
lofty900:
he's a waste of sperm
indeed
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by Barzinime(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mr Pro u can't differentiate a rifle from a pump action? And double barrel is a pump action gun....so pls beta kip ur mouth shut Dan say somtin stupid
lofty900:
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by daneni1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

In life we are govern by pain and pleasure, more so, d consequences of our actions should be sought before diving into any action.

Trying to kidnap someone just to have an amount of pleasure that won't last eternity at d expense of another person's pain.

If they had succeeded in their plot, what will have been d case of the family of those been kidnapped and d pain they would have been subjected to.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 4:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 5:06am On Apr 15, 2017
lofty900:
especially our police lol but pump action do more damage with a closer target than a far one but our AK 47 police own does damage but near nd far
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) by chloride6: 6:07pm On May 12, 2017
lofty900:

Those guns have poor range. If we were taking about 100m, he would be better of without them sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Attacks UNILORIN Prof Onimisi, Wife, Son Inflicting Machete Cuts (photo) / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.