Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. (1256 Views)

2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
What constitutional right Nigeria government had to stop them from going to israel?
#TheGreatExodus is loading in Nigeria!
Is federal government has right to stop the reasult of Igbo Jew DNA test status?
Is there any international law that against Exodus?
Is Israel state see Igbo Jew DNA test as threat or welcome?
What we become Igbo race if they turn Jew?
And what we become Nigeria Nation then?
Oyinkinola
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by raker300: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:
What constitutional right Nigeria government had to stop them from going to israel?
Is federal government has right to stop the reasult of Igbo Jew DNA test status?
Oyinkinola
go home you're...you're drunk!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by BankeSmalls(f): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:
Oyinkinola

If government approve the yoruba take over of Ilorin from fulanis nko?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
raker300:
go home you're...you're drunk!!
....rake, rake where there is dirt!
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
BankeSmalls:

If government approve the yoruba take over of Ilorin from fulanis no?
...No constitution can stop igbo from exodus?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by joinnow: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why u carry this people matter for head self.
Abi you be halfcast (ur mother from Ibo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by BankeSmalls(f): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:

...No constitution can stop igbo from exodus?

Which constitution stopped the fulanis from installing an emir in Ilorin?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by etebefia: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is the OP musiwa?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
joinnow:
Why u carry this people matter for head self.
Abi you be halfcast (ur mother from Ibo)
....but what join you with me?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
BankeSmalls:

....no constitution that can stop exodus?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by BankeSmalls(f): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:

No constitution can stop the Yoruba servitude to the north. I wish the Ooni and Oba of lagoon can meet and discuss that. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by joinnow: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:

....but what join you with me?
Nairaland
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by Ejanla07: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:

We yoruba muslims wil hit our head o d ground 5 more times so allah will make Israel forget Igbo DNA. So dat oil will flow to our masters in the north so dey send crumbs to our idp camp aka brown roof in osogbo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by ycat: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
I thought you are Yoruba, but I'm beginning to think you are not, or maybe you are bitten by the same bug as your adversaries What business of yours is igbos relationship with Israel if you don't have horse in the race? Yoruba don't have time for all this. Yoruba mind their own business. For instance, I can't name a state in SE and match it with its governor's name except for okorocha whose first name sounds like roach, because nothing in that part of Nigeria impart Yoruba. So it's beyond me what your problem is. Every patriotic and peace loving Yoruba will be happy if Israel is taking igbos focus off Yoruba.
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by ojlifa: 2:11am On Mar 21, 2017
IPOB abeg make una quick go,una no need wait for DNA ,just pay me i would arrnage visa for una to leave Nigeria in mass,we do not need you people oh

oyinkinola:
Oyinkinola
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2017
ycat:
I thought you are Yoruba, but I'm beginning to think you are not, or maybe you are bitten by the same bug as your adversaries What business of yours is igbos relationship with Israel if you don't have horse in the race? Yoruba don't have time for all this. Yoruba mind their own business. For instance, I can't name a state in SE and match it with its governor's name except for okorocha whose first name sounds like roach, because nothing in that part of Nigeria impart Yoruba. So it's beyond me what your problem is. Every patriotic and peace loving Yoruba will be happy if Israel is taking igbos focus off Yoruba.
.....japanese felt less concerned with what happen in 1914 until it consumed them! 30million people just pack and go like that, it concern those who have conscience!
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Ejanla07:

We yoruba muslims wil hit our head o d ground 5 more times so allah will make Israel forget Igbo DNA. So dat oil will flow to our masters in the north so dey send crumbs to our idp camp aka brown roof in osogbo
...."we" who is with you in brown.....!
igbo exodus must be stop!
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2017
joinnow:

Nairaland
....haa! better, that allow all every opinion! include mine!
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2017
ojlifa:
IPOB abeg make una quick go,una no need wait for DNA ,just pay me i would arrnage visa for una to leave Nigeria in mass,we do not need you people oh

....it's traitor to their part to Nigeria nation!
why?
it take Nigeria nation 10 good years to increase her population by 30million it's tsunami!
it's unacceptable!
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:

No constitution can stop the Yoruba servitude to the north. I wish the Ooni and Oba of lagoon can meet and discuss that. cheesy
......if there is non, Nigeria nation will take politic to stop igbbo exodus!
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by oyinkinola: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2017
etebefia:
Is the OP musiwa?
...who is that?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by princemillla(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2017
Oyinki take ur time to make a research and give us your full opinion on the matter.... Am only just reading this DNA thing.
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by Ejanla07: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
oyinkinola:

...."we" who is with you in brown.....!
igbo exodus must be stop!

Yes ooo my brother we need to take dis to d next level. have u hit ur head on d ground today?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by SuperS1Panther: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Which constitution stopped Okrikas from renaming Obigbo?
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by comos: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
The problem we have today in Nigeria was caused by the Biafrans,

Let them go and consult their grand-fathers (Ironsi, Nzegwu and co), why they destroyed the regional system of government which the British left for Nigeria.
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by ojlifa: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
who told you we need your 30 million.we do not need it,in fact without your 30 million it would give us time to plan.the problems your 30 million brings has set this country back.make una go abeg. we dey beg una,go isreal if them go agree collect una,or join una money together buy island somewhere but make una sha go

oyinkinola:

....it's traitor to their part to Nigeria nation!
why?
it take Nigeria nation 10 good years to increase her population by 30million it's tsunami!
it's unacceptable!
Re: If Igbo Proof Jew And Certified What Constitutional Right Nigeria Have To Stop.. by ycat: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2017
This has nothing to do with everything that happened in 1914, and Nigeria isn't Japan. I ask you again, what exactly is your problem? Are you half n half?
oyinkinola:

.....japanese felt less concerned with what happen in 1914 until it consumed them! 30million people just pack and go like that, it concern those who have conscience!

(1) (Reply)

Apc Treasurer, 4,000 Supporters Defect To Pdp In Katsina / IPOB Protest: Children Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Secret Trial By FG - Photos / Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.