Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (54079 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Tripletimmy(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:
Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

I know what all these pastors are capable of, so I've always suspected Sule from the beginning.

Listen to Stephanie's press meetings, if you find nothing wrong with Suleman, listen to the press meeting again, this time, with your brain intact, void of all possible brainwashings.. you'll see truth in what Stephanie says

Christians have now resorted to calling her a prostitute and an agent of the devil, while at the same time praise the womanizing son of a b#tch.

Stephanie even had the guts to tell the police to investigate things themselves, and you think it's just a cheap blackmail??

I stopped trusting these useless men when I discovered a married "man of God" was having affairs with his members.. ..

Suleman is a conman, and only fools and the gullible ones believe he is innocent!

Modified: LMAO grin , the Christians never fail to disappoint, see them quoting me and raining hate speeches on me, let us analyze this though.

If Sule was innocent, shouldn't he be suing Stephanie for character defamation rather than blackmail?

We saw screenshots, and DUMB people called it photoshop, I called these people dumb because they don't know how photoshop works!

So are you all saying his facial expressions in the screenshots were all photo shopped? Kai, nawa o.

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says!
bring that rope. Make i tie this one now.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by emeka2847: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2017
This write up is incomplete. Who is the plaintiff
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by InvertedHammer: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2017
donigspain:
The onus now rests on her to prove her allegations. She better start bringing out the evidence she has stockpiled before going bleating like someone suffering mouth diarrhea. cool

You can't just wake up and accuse a man of Suleiman man's status of such immoral fantasies without proof. I never expected Suleiman to oblige her with as much as the annoying 'k' or 'kk' reply until she tenders her evidence in the law court.

The court is there for a reason not all these media trial. Nonsense Oloriburuku fellow.

One of her ilk in trade is cooling off in Port Harcourt prison. Her brain would have been duly partitioned, formatted and a new and updated OS installed with strong antivirus by the time she finally regains her freedom.

The central point in this case has nothing to do with the act.

It becomes a blackmail when it involved the phrase/threat: "Pay or ..." with intent to extort.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

Is the police not an arm of government? Are they not the executive arm of govt? Blackmail is a criminal case, and not civil. Its just like kidnapping, is it the victim that will charge the perpetrator to court?
Please educate me further.
Ok. He's accused her of blackmail and bla bla. He arrested her and is presently suing her in court. He's the plaintiff. He will get a lawyer and try to prove his case in the court. She's the defendant. He's merely using that arm of the government to fight against acclaimed punishable offences she's committed against him.
The onus lies on him and his lawyer/legal team.
Assuming he had committed an offence against the government laws eg perjury, then it's government's duty to sue him as the plaintiff and prove their case.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2017
opribo:
She said Sule had an affair with Daniella Okeke and we have confirmed that indeed the costly car she paraded was bought for her by the worldest Sule.

Is it not true?, YES it is true.
She said Sule has been transferring money to her account in UBA? Is that not true, YES it is true which Sule called help.
She said Sule and herself were in Naples together and their passports were stamped the same time and day, is that not true,
Sule has refused to show his passport O.

Sule is guilty as charged he should just own up for national peace.

God bless u,may we not be brainwashed by anybody
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Greatbeard:
Most of those charges would be struck out.

However, blackmail and defamation of character would hold ground.

If she cannot provide physical proof of his involvement with her then she would be charged with slander.

Defamation is a civil remedy not a criminal offence. What many people don't understand though is that Kemi and Otobos case is effectively the test running of the cyber crimes act. The same act that will be used against people on forums like this when precedence is obtained in court.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Annivers(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Thisboysef:
The thunger wey go fire diz suleman still dey lagos traffic

for your life sake, you don't curse a man of God, indirectly you are placing that curse upon yourself and your family.....Be careful

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Merceline(f): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2017
He should have added Defamation. so that more truth will show face

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Annivers(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2017
What if this man of God is not guity? then what will happen? if he's a man of God thunder will strike many ooooo......
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by masqot(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Media trial. Selfless advocates playing it rough and dirty - no rule.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nairaboi(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Annivers:

for your life sake, you don't curse a man of God, indirectly you are placing that curse upon yourself and your family.....Be careful
Common get out dia. Who made him man of God? Even the Bible said many false prophets shall come in my name. Brainwashed mofos
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Okwyjesus(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2017
nzeobi:
Let her now present her case before the judge, I feel it's better that way instead holding press conferences.
I see this Lady going to jail. She don't have evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by emperormossad(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Seun, lalasticlala, please I would love this issue I'm having on here to be rectified. Have been unable to view some threads, quote some monikers, modify few of my posts and it's definitely not from my end.

Please, look into it.
Same here. Especially that of viewing some threads. Thought it was network prob but I discovered it ain't that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by chaelsangelovee: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Thisboysef:
The thunger wey go fire diz suleman still dey lagos traffic

Go and ask God for forgiveness, You can't talk to your Biological father that way , Talk more A man of God. Stop complicating your future.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by chaelsangelovee: 7:31am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:
Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

I know what all these pastors are capable of, so I've always suspected Sule from the beginning.

Listen to Stephanie's press meetings, if you find nothing wrong with Suleman, listen to the press meeting again, this time, with your brain intact, void of all possible brainwashings.. you'll see truth in what Stephanie says

Christians have now resorted to calling her a prostitute and an agent of the devil, while at the same time praise the womanizing son of a b#tch.

Stephanie even had the guts to tell the police to investigate things themselves, and you think it's just a cheap blackmail??

I stopped trusting these useless men when I discovered a married "man of God" was having affairs with his members.. ..

Suleman is a conman, and only fools and the gullible ones believe he is innocent!

Modified: LMAO grin , the Christians never fail to disappoint, see them quoting me and raining hate speeches on me, let us analyze this though.

If Sule was innocent, shouldn't he be suing Stephanie for character defamation rather than blackmail?

We saw screenshots, and DUMB people called it photoshop, I called these people dumb because they don't know how photoshop works!

So are you all saying his facial expressions in the screenshots were all photo shopped? Kai, nawa o.

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says!

Seems Like you have got no respect for God, And I can also see you lack understanding, concluding based on speculation. May it not be to late for you, May God not humble you
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by bakila: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2017
whitering:
Let's go there! the drama will be interesting die. oya Festus & Otobo unroll the evidences let the world see.
in fact why magistrate court? The apostle Oracle has really emaciated.

When I saw Magistrate Court I was disappointed also.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by omofunaab(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
Idiot!
Who will prosecute before?

Shut up, why isn't the government using the police to protect Miss Otobo.

You are the idiot here and not me

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by benzics(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2017
chaelsangelovee:

Seems Like you have got no respect for God, And I can also see you lack understanding, concluding based on speculation. May it not be to late for you, May God not humble you
Why should I have respect for someone who would drown and burn his children for disobeying him? NB: he doesn't exist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by PhantomD(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2017
All i can say is, in saner climes dis chic is getting jailed. Forget about religion in dis case, he didn't rape her or take advantage of her. Most of these rich men have side chics now, but it neva leads 2 a case in court, she clearly tried 2 blackmail wit or without evidence. For those dat watch football, valbuenas case against benzema, clearly there was a sex tape but no one scolded valbuena for the act but benzema was the culprit for using dat info to try and extort valbuena. C'mon, i really think if suleman actually poisoned her she wud be dead by now.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Truthserum: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Interesting.....she was charged with blackmail, conspiracy and intent to steal. If she was lying, then she would have been sued for (and charged with) libel and defamation of character.

What this suit tells me is that the pastor's lawyers are saying "fine, she's telling the truth. All those things did happen but she should not have used that fact to try to blackmail the pastor". Blackmail and libel are two different crimes. Libel means all her accusations are completely false. Blackmail means she's very likely telling the truth but she's trying to use it to extort money or something else from the pastor. I was expecting her to be charged with libel/defamation of character not blackmail.

This gets more interesting by the day.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Awoo88: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2017
godonzoki:
Hmmm Na Magistrate court sef. Wetin hapen to Lagos High Court.
Come to think of it, b4 person accuse you of blackmail, e mean say you get something to hide abi?

Correct me if i am wrong pls.
Wrong!!! If you dare a blackmailer then he/she is the that need to hid
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ojialo(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

Bae, I no carry the matter for head o, Juz dat e get some kind things wey u go see and you go need to tok! Asspusstle Sule is guilty no doubt!
how him take dey guilty were you there? see as una dey pass judgement on someone, I tire for this country
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by danigbo(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2017
The die is cast !

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by lionson(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Why wait till after the media trial? This is a late move. I had expected either Apostle Suleman to sue or be sued by Otobo.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2017
dragonking3:
So you don't know that blackmail is a crime? Shior
how can you determine a blackmailer? What prove.
The girl said the fake pastor slept with her, how can you disprove that fact.
Or you dont know the meaning of blackmailing..
They is nothing like blackmailing, did the fake pastor ffuck her or not, that is the case. Let the fake pastor prove he never solicited to ffuck her.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how can you determine a blackmailer? What prove.
The girl said the fake pastor slept with her, how can you disprove that fact.
Or you dont know the meaning of blackmailing..
They is nothing like blackmailing, did the fake pastor ffuck her or not, that is the case. Let the fake pastor prove he never solicited to ffuck her.
Oga, stop all these unnecessary comments. Go to Google and find out if blackmail is a crime or not. Also the pastor owes you no explanation. Let them battle in court while we watch
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by engrpheleeks(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

Your stupidity just shows that you don't understand what it means to be a 'natural man' and 'a man born of the Spirit'. The Bible never lied when it said, 'The natural man does not understand the things of the Spirit, because they are foolishness to him'.
Oga lemme tell you, if you think you can fight your battle by yourself, God will sit back and watch. But if you allow God to fight for you, that is when Victory is sure. If Apostle Suleiman be a man of God, let God fight for him. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by donigspain(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
InvertedHammer:

The central point in this case has nothing to do with the act.

It becomes a blackmail when it involved the phrase/threat: "Pay or ..." with intent to extort.
Hope you read this part in her legal press release >>"... give me 500 million naira (in damages) OR I release damning evidence of your immoralities." If she can't prove he promised her marriage then it automatically becomes a blackmail. I know you know better.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by donigspain(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
tonio2wo:

We already saw some snapchat screen grab pictures. Sheep
Give me you picture and I will get your goat face on same snapchat screenshot. tongue kiss
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by do4luv14(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

Why should I have respect for someone who would drown and burn his children for disobeying him? NB: he doesn't exist!

you might want to change that mindset of yours asap,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.