Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (54102 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by eyinjuege: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2017
ismokeweed:

He's the one charging her to court. The onus lies on him to prove blackmail.

The government is charging her to court, not him.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by donttouch: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Thisboysef:
The thunger wey go fire diz suleman still dey lagos traffic
You never know, maybe the traffic is redirecting it to ur family. Letz watch and see
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

The government is charging her to court, not him.
The government? Do you know know anything about legal processes?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by opribo(m): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2017
She said Sule had an affair with Daniella Okeke and we have confirmed that indeed the costly car she paraded was bought for her by the worldest Sule.

Is it not true?, YES it is true.
She said Sule has been transferring money to her account in UBA? Is that not true, YES it is true which Sule called help.
She said Sule and herself were in Naples together and their passports were stamped the same time and day, is that not true,
Sule has refused to show his passport O.

Sule is guilty as charged he should just own up for national peace.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by teebaxy(m): 1:50am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

Actually, you are the one thinking with your anus.. It's obvious you don't have any meaningful rebuttal, that's why you've resorted to insults, typical of a brainwashed Christian!
go to court with ir evidence and stop ranting on nairaland please
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by SulemanDEFENDER: 1:57am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:
Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

I know what all these pastors are capable of, so I've always suspected Sule from the beginning.

Listen to Stephanie's press meetings, if you find nothing wrong with Suleman, listen to the press meeting again, this time, with your brain intact, void of all possible brainwashings.. you'll see truth in what Stephanie says

Christians have now resorted to calling her a prostitute and an agent of the devil, while at the same time praise the womanizing son of a b#tch.

Stephanie even had the guts to tell the police to investigate things themselves, and you think it's just a cheap blackmail??

I stopped trusting these useless men when I discovered a married "man of God" was having affairs with his members.. ..

Suleman is a conman, and only fools and the gullible ones believe he is innocent!

Modified: LMAO grin , the Christians never fail to disappoint, see them quoting me and raining hate speeches on me, let us analyze this though.

If Sule was innocent, shouldn't he be suing Stephanie for character defamation rather than blackmail?

We saw screenshots, and DUMB people called it photoshop, I called these people dumb because they don't know how photoshop works!

So are you all saying his facial expressions in the screenshots were all photo shopped? Kai, nawa o.

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by SulemanDEFENDER: 1:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by sammhi(m): 2:00am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:
Lol, if at this point you still think "Asspusstle" Suleman is innocent, your brainwashing is strong!!

I know what all these pastors are capable of, so I've always suspected Sule from the beginning.

Listen to Stephanie's press meetings, if you find nothing wrong with Suleman, listen to the press meeting again, this time, with your brain intact, void of all possible brainwashings.. you'll see truth in what Stephanie says

Christians have now resorted to calling her a prostitute and an agent of the devil, while at the same time praise the womanizing son of a b#tch.

Stephanie even had the guts to tell the police to investigate things themselves, and you think it's just a cheap blackmail??

I stopped trusting these useless men when I discovered a married "man of God" was having affairs with his members.. ..

Suleman is a conman, and only fools and the gullible ones believe he is innocent!

Modified: LMAO grin , the Christians never fail to disappoint, see them quoting me and raining hate speeches on me, let us analyze this though.

If Sule was innocent, shouldn't he be suing Stephanie for character defamation rather than blackmail?

We saw screenshots, and DUMB people called it photoshop, I called these people dumb because they don't know how photoshop works!

So are you all saying his facial expressions in the screenshots were all photo shopped? Kai, nawa o.

Stephanie might not actually be telling the whole truth, but there is truth in what she says!
Do you have brain at all?
She is being charged for blackmail , etc !
She is using the fact that she has known him or have a sexual relationship with him to blackmail him. It is criminal . She is a shameless harlot and deserves to be in jail .
Stop hating on him because this can happen to you tomorrow. The onus is on her at the court to prove it is not a blackmail .
You missed the point totally ! Why did police arrest her along with the man ? She was blackmailing th man and police told him to play along which she did and was caught . Yet you are writing this poo .
The lady deserves jail so it's would send warning to other shameless hatlits like her !

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Osazuwa72: 2:01am On Mar 21, 2017
It is well
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by holybabayo(m): 2:17am On Mar 21, 2017
The only thing that can safe her is not the bank account, not snapchat, not even naked pics BUT pics of them naked together and evidence of proposal of marriage. I think she will need SULEIMAN'S help to admit to some of her claims because even if this happened it will be very very difficult for her to prove them in court.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by October1960: 2:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerian court ??

Where the rich and connected easily bribe judges?

The saying kangaroo court in a banana republic is applicable here.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Obason22(m): 2:54am On Mar 21, 2017
she is going to jail , and she most returns all the help that was rendered to u in cool cash.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Originalsly: 3:10am On Mar 21, 2017
What nonsense is this?.... charged for conspiracy... blackmail... threat to life....and intent to steal? ...all.committed at the Police College? .... all this on Monday?...after the Sunday sermon collections took a plunge?... Is no way she shall stand between that man and his women..... she has to be silenced... by hook or by crook.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by olabrad: 3:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Let not get "personal" here!

Since you are all about EVIDENCE, maybe you and Sulaiman can present us with Evidence of the Blackmail you are charging her with?
Or do you want to[b] present us with EVIDENCE of the TERRORISM you charged her with?[/b]
I also ask you:Where is the EVIDENCE

That is what intelligent and yet to be Zombified adults do, right? undecided

We are waiting for that your evidence of Blackmail and Terrorism.....

```````````````````````````````````

This is your charge sheet below.

See this one acting like someone clever by half. What was the origin of all these? was it not the spurious allegation made by your sister, otobo? She is the one who should prove that what she said is right. Your line of argument sounds so stupid.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Thisboysef:
The thunger wey go fire diz suleman still dey lagos traffic

And why did you say so? Are you believing a lady that lies against a man of God? It is so obvious that she is a liar. She said Suleman went to their house to see her father but her father dismissed that, Saying there was nothing like that, She changed it that the introduction was done in his office. See lie.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Authoreety:

STOP THINKING WITH YOUR ANUS!
so suleman is a god and cannot do wrong.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 21, 2017
2papa:

And why did you say so? Are you believing a lady that lies against a man of God? It is so obvious that she is a liar. She said Suleman went to their house to see her father but her father dismissed that, Saying there was nothing like that, She changed it that the introduction was done in his office. See lie.
she might be lying but suleman is also a liar.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2017
After reading some comments I know Muslims are thinking from their Anus. If you are not OK with the Judgment go and hang Transformer.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by back2sender: 4:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Very Good now, dem go meet in court and Alfa Sule will have to come and tell us how he Use to do the shagging.
Surprisingly no terrorism charge because Alfa Sule was shouting that miss otobo was a boko haram.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by adabekee12(f): 5:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Jhasmin:
One thing I like about the Muslims is their loyalty to their brotherhood and to what they believe. Look at we Christians we are so quick to judge our own, to expose our own, to say nasty things about our own. You will think your doing the right thing, but we are making mockery ourselves. You will never see a Muslim man talking down at their own, or exposing their ugly deeds in public and they defend their belief to death but Christians don't even think there is need to do likewise.

And this is what is wrong with Africans, subscribing to foreign religions and using it against eachother how stupid?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by adabekee12(f): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2017
loffyloffy:
Please don't lets get this confused

The lady Otobo is charged with blackmail..Not with sleeping with the Apostle..

She is charged with trying to extort Money from him illegally. It is not relevant wether they did have an affair or not. They are both adults,and there is no law in Nigeria against two consenting adults having an affair..But blackmail is a serious crime.

The Apostle may have or may have not slept with her(it's likely however that he did)..He has not broken any law of man. All he did is call the bluff of the lady and get her arrested.

The lady's case is not helped by the fact that she was caught in the process of withdrawing the proceeds of blackmail..That is like being caught red handed in a robbery.

Her subsequent attempt to expose their relationship would have been relevant if she had not been sing the facts to blackmail him.

This has nothing to do with wether they had an affair or not. The Apostle is faced with a moral issue while the lady is facing a criminal issue..This are distinct and separate

Isn't it disgusting that there are no man made rules to persecute people for cheating on their partners whether in a relationship or marriage?It is now normalized.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by lastmessenger: 5:34am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

Actually, you are the one thinking with your anus.. It's obvious you don't have any meaningful rebuttal, that's why you've resorted to insults, typical of a brainwashed Christian!
If she has a case, let her go to the court and prove it instead of gathering public sympathy from lunatics from her press confress. Is simple, win the case in the court and press charges.
Meanwhile your are just being swayed up and down. Anybody can come up with a story just to pull a man down. So lets not take sides. Lets wait for the court to do her job..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by fabulous80: 5:56am On Mar 21, 2017
She can only be prosecuted for lack of evidence... I think.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by eyinjuege: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2017
ismokeweed:

The government? Do you know know anything about legal processes?

Is the police not an arm of government? Are they not the executive arm of govt? Blackmail is a criminal case, and not civil. Its just like kidnapping, is it the victim that will charge the perpetrator to court?
Please educate me further.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Jhasmin:
One thing I like about the Muslims is their loyalty to their brotherhood and to what they believe. Look at we Christians we are so quick to judge our own, to expose our own, to say nasty things about our own. You will think your doing the right thing, but we are making mockery ourselves. You will never see a Muslim man talking down at their own, or exposing their ugly deeds in public and they defend their belief to death but Christians don't even think there is need to do likewise.

because Muslims have the same doctrines!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Which of the claims exactly, are you referring to?
There are more than one allegation in her claims.

Suffice to say, that Sulaiman colluded with some corrupt Policemen to "snag" her is just reprehensible.
That wont stand in a court of law. Which Judge gave then the warrant to do that?

He promised her money (according to her) to keep her quiet about the Pregnancy and what he di to her (poisoning her).
he then went behind to arrange her arrest, in s snag operation.

It just shows the kind of criminal he is.

Sulaiman took advantage of the fact that he was dealing with a "lose but not so intelligent girl".
He is such a despicable humanbeing.

I will try to answer some of your questions thou, just to make you see that there is nothing new in them:
*Lawyers ask for damages first before heading to court (ask those in the know to tell you). Some will pay and settle without heading to court while others would fight it out and court and order or not order damages to be paid.
*She made the claims after arrest because the agreement she had with Sulaiman was to be paid-of....... until Sulaiman the crook played a fast one on her!
*She was arrested in the Bank trying to withdraw money that `"Sulaiman promised to send to her account".... not knowing the the criminal has reneged and set her up for arrest
*The matter is in court already (remember he charged her for terrorism) and the DSS have nothing to do with a matter in court. The incitement case was one of National Security and falls within the responsibility of DSS.

As you can see, its all falling into place.
Sulaiman is a despicable person who cannot even "pay-off" as promised, a lady he ruined her life, poisoned her unborn child, and lied to severally.

I would quote you next when the court had concluded with findings about this case...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by FavoredGuy: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2017
From my own understanding of this story, it has no link with the girl's issue with Suleman. It is a different case altogether but maybe they are joining issues to-get-her (I mean together).
One thing is sure, the truth will not be surpressed for ever. One day, it must definitely burst out either from the 'accuser' or from the 'accusee'. Suleman and Stephanie should be very careful how they deal with the truth. Lies have a very short life span.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2017
black·mail
ˈblakˌmāl/
noun
noun: blackmail

the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
"they were acquitted of charges of blackmail"
synonyms: extortion; More
informalhush money;
formalexaction
"he was accused of blackmail"
money demanded from a person in return for not revealing injurious information.
"we do not pay blackmail"
the use of threats or the manipulation of someone's feelings to force them to do something.
"out of fear, she submitted to Jim's emotional blackmail"

verb
verb: blackmail; 3rd person present: blackmails; past tense: blackmailed; past participle: blackmailed; gerund or present participle: blackmailing

demand money from (a person) in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
"trying to blackmail him for $400,000"
synonyms: extort money from, threaten; informaldemand hush money from
"he was blackmailing the murderer"
force (someone) to do something by using threats or manipulating their feelings.
"he had blackmailed her into sailing with him"
synonyms: coerce, pressurize, pressure, force;
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by benzics(m): 6:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Ballmer:

With your long epistle what crime punishable under the constitution of Nigeria did Suleman commit by having two.some or three.some ? Are u not also guilty of the same offence you accuse everyone against your opinion of ? Why crucify the Suleman because he's a pastor while you absolve the career Jezbeel Otobo of any moral sin.

Abi Nigerian don de give prison sentence for banging Ashawo now ? Pls enlighten me.

Nop, am not crucifying Suleman for banging, it's just that Suleman has even denied having sexual relationships with the girl, and his brainwashed followers also believe he had nothing to do with the girl, isn't that a crime on it's own? If he had admitted knowing the girl and sleeping with her, I won't even bother putting my mouth, let the Christians do the crucifixion themselves!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Baroba(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2017
benzics:

Well said, The girl even asked them to find the original pix were our Romeo pastor was grinning like a Cheshire cat in the so called Photoshop.. We are still waiting..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.