Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! (1649 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by naughtyDiana: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3694082/nairaland-get-together-party-easter. okay so there's a lit party about to go down!! I've been on NL since 2013,with my other account tho, can't access it anymore. so, I'm not a new comer, ma lò ro o. lol. but Im gon new a date yea? can't go alone, I want a date from NL!!!! what do I do??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Alitair(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
And i thought i was so lonely... I'm coming. Lemme go and buy shoe
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by mazizitonene(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
hol up......u asked for it.....The attention is coming......
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Jaqenhghar: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fake account created to promote their nonsense party

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Jaqenhghar: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na wetin dem dey fyn
mazizitonene:
hol up......u asked for it.....The attention is coming......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by REIIGN(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
LOL
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Young03(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
who will foot d bill?
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
E no go pass hateu2

I just hope dis party won't be a flop..
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Young03:
who will foot d bill?
Until when you get to the gate of the hotel hosting the party, you will then know who's footing the billgrin
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by naughtyDiana: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Young03:
who will foot d bill?
its a party slowpoke! no one o footing anythn! why y'all broke nigg-as gotta rub your brokeness in our faces?! damn
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Young03(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
naughtyDiana:
its a party slowpoke! no one o footing anythn! why y'all broke nigg-as gotta rub your brokeness in our faces?! damn

from the way u caused me, I believe ur a guy

may four storey building collapse on u now

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by naughtyDiana: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Young03:

ahahahah,! you sounded stupid and u know it. fly away, now,shoo
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
U get bad. Mouth.. flop ke.
Cutehector:
E no go pass hateu2

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
U get bad. Mouth.. flop ke.
dude how many times have I iterated ur dumb skull not to quote me typing something stupid...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Rukkydelta(f): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'm going to be your date
No homo lipsrsealed
We gonna just gist and have all the fun together

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by naughtyDiana: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I'm going to be your date
No homo lipsrsealed
We gonna just gist and have all the fun together
i was secretly hoping a girl would express her interests. nice! I'm Diana
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wil contine Ingnore u..
Cutehector:
dude how many times have I iterated ur dumb skull not to quote me typing something stupid...
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Wil contine Ingnore u..
Adewumi kileleyi nitori olorun? cry
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by pennytrate: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Wil continue Ingnore u..

♣ • → pls continue oo•

don't stop•
°°
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
E no go pass hateuu2

ogini
Maka why are you mentioning me undecided
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
ogini
Maka why are you mentioning me undecided
Damage control

Afefe tife atiri furo ediye
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Damage control

Afefe tife atiri furo ediye
uhn?
kini o so?
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
uhn?
kini o so?
you know stop pretending
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you know stop pretending
Know what?
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
Know what?
you wan vex me?
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you wan vex me?
cant you just talk? Am I a witch to know?
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
cant you just talk? Am I a witch to know?
why you trolling with that mumu account?
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
naughtyDiana:
Young03:

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
why you trolling with that mumu account?
I still dont know when you will get to knwo what I can do or not. At least, its been a year + now. For your info, you know all my monikers.
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
I still dont know when you will get to knwo what I can do or not. At least, its been a year + now. For your info, you know all my monikers.
am I God?

So who's this troll then?
Re: How Do I Get A Date To The Easter Party?!?! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
am I God?

So who's this troll then?
You can figure it out yourself. Till then, bye. Gat work to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) / 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids / Guys When Your Modeling Babe Come Visiting With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.