Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million (14224 Views)

Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) / Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by DollarAngel(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
fiendishghoul:

Is that what's important right now?
Correcting grammar when there are more pressing issues, please have a rethink; someone stole over 10m usd and he's walking free, all you're interested in is grammar smh

Fun bro
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by spayor(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
No no no no no....I can't take this no more...just imagine 300m just to bail person...money wey some people no go get throughout there stay on earth....abeg just kill the guy...
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by rayval(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Same court sentenced someone to death by hanging for stealing a phone less than 100k. Men! Lets shutdown this country..we need a movement..I am so sad
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by Tazdroid(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
fiendishghoul:

Apparently you're the one misled
https://www.nairaland.com/3694305/23-year-old-man-sentenced-death-hanging
well I stand corrected. Weapons were involved in that case. Ordinarily, it would have been just jail time
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by Nigeriadondie: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Things like just reafirms my strong conviction that Nigeria has no hope. Infact d Devil has a bright future than Nigeria. Can u imagine. Saraki, Dino, T A Orji and all the ex governors now senators we now while u can never pass laws to make abuse of office a death sentence but will quickly want same for kidnapping so that the goats can eat our collective yams in a secure emvironment. Nigeria and Africa as a whole is doomed with zoo escapees and yam eaters
The video link below says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by mazizitonene(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tazdroid:
you've been misled. Not in this country for that kinda offence
u miss the point....
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by fiendishghoul: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tazdroid:
well I stand corrected. Weapons were involved in that case. Ordinarily, it would have been just jail time
Okay, even with the weapons involved, do you think the death penalty was necessary?
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by Tazdroid(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
fiendishghoul:

Okay, even with the weapons involved, do you think the death penalty was necessary?
no I don't think so, unless the victim was killed in the process. Heavy jail time of not less than 5 years would have sufficed
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by Emekus102: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmm.. Na wa oooo...

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by CoolAmbience(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Splashme:
The way this Buhari/APC govt dramatizes their so-called fight against corruption
pushing propaganda to the media and sending accused to Kuje prison before trial . . .

We are watching

Dramatize? I don't get you.

By propanganda, I suppose your conclusion is that the charges against Andrew Yakubu can't be substantiated. Why not leave that to the court to establish. Moreso, since when did it become illegal to keep a suspect in custody while awaiting trial?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by CoolAmbience(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
snadguy007:
Anderu was granted bail but dansuki is still in detention. This is what i called selective fight against corruption.

Wehdone sir undecided

What are the charges against S. Dasuki? Are they the same with those of A. Yakubu?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by CoolAmbience(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
snadguy007:
Anderu was granted bail but dansuki is still in detention. This is what i called selective fight against corruption.

Wehdone sir undecided

What are the charges against S. Dasuki? Are they the same with those of A. Yakubu?

Nothing is selective about this at all.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by silentdomain(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Blood of zechariah!!! Who get dat kain money now wey efcc no catch? wink
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by sabi99(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ds country sef. They caught somebody with that gobs of cash which they know quite well was gotten through an illegitimate means and here they are tryn to grant him bail. Yet innocent pple like meant well for human race are being kept in kuje prison; nnamdi and co....God will speak for u guys
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by everG: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
If oga Andrew is granted bail what happens col. Dasuki.
King of the Avenger
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by tuniski: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
malware:
And Bro Emeka wey stole ordinary phone is still in detention. NIGERIA MY COUNTRY WHERE BIGTIME THIEVES ARE CELEBRATED WHILE SMALL THIEVES WHO VENTURED INTO STEALING TO MAKE ENDS MEET ARE CASTRATED.

Stealing is not corruption : FACT!

One is criminal matter the other is civil!
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by FavoredGuy: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Only in Nigeria: person go steal in billions and be granted bail in millions. No be profitable business be that? We no go fit defeat corruption like this oooo!
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by Akaujaa(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Next, you'll hear Andrew Yakubu is sick, bedridden and on wheel chair and needs to be flown abroad for "cancer" treatment. This is Nigeria where anything is not impossible. Chai...weep for Nigeria.
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by jinxet2000: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
All those that alleged stole billions and got a bail of 1/1000000th of the loot have not been re-invited neither been judged and sentenced. So, Yakubu is now a free man? Hmm!
This is not a positive encouragement ooo!
This will encourage people to steal and even steal the amount for bail out.

Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria!

Corrupt judiciary !!

Corrupt government!!!

and people believe it will soon be good in Nigeria

The set of people I pity is the children who may see greater poverty in the country and may never enjoy better lifestyle.
When I see children dress up to go to school and come back to recite what they were taught and I see and hear politicians and individuals loot the wealth of the nation, I feel so much pity of Nigeria children who are innocent and hoping for a better future in Nigeria.

God remove every white collar criminal from the Nigerian society and plant those that love their neighbor and fear you.
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by fiendishghoul: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
tuniski:

Stealing is not corruption : FACT!

One is criminal matter the other is civil!
Wow...and you expect Nigeria to change with people like this?
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by malware: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
DollarAngel:

Who taught you pigin?

I am learning it gradually here on Nairaland. You know we don't speak pigin in the North, it is either English or Hausa. But I tried abi?
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by Emassive(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
LoLolol useless Govt everywhere.
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by tuniski: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
fiendishghoul:

Wow...and you expect Nigeria to change with people like this?
Nigeria will change when we stop using emotions on issues and equally stop being pentacostal about none spiritual issues like governance and economy.
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by toladanlife: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
DollarAngel:

Who taught you pigin[s][/s]?
Who taught you how to spell? (pidgin)
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
The bail money is too small o, the bail bond for all these corruption cases should be an amount that will make the yam eater's heart to be doing them somehow.
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by fiendishghoul: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
tuniski:

Nigeria will change when we stop using emotions on issues and equally stop being pentacostal about none spiritual issues like governance and economy.
You don't think corruption is a criminal offense. Please what's spiritual about that?
Re: Court Grants Andrew Yakubu Bail Of N300 Million by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
sammy865:
When winning is all you do, they start to call you selfish and greedy. but what do i care? with God by my side, my winning is for sure. lets emulate weekend's big win today. See images below for more...

Fraudster!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: North Will Produce Nigeria’s Next President – PDP Youths Insist / Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment / Abraham Rejects Ondo APC Primaries, Heads For Appeal Committee. Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.