Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,090 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student (30961 Views)

Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Anti-open Grazing Law Is Meaningless – Al-makura / Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by LockDown69(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bigblogman:
Went to the same University with that boy, he lives a reckless lifestyle. All he knows how to do is drugs. Codeine and raphnol
Would you testify against him?
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by PatriotTemidayo: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Anybody waiting for Justice to be served under APC led state, especially as it concerns their own will wait forever and turn to bones waiting.. . . . . .

Can you see it is the commissioner, his father employee that's telling you about his arrest, not the police. Am sure what he meant is "THE KILLER OF ONE OF YOUR OWN IS PRESENTLY COOLING HIS LIFE IN A LOUNGE INSIDE GOVT HOUSE".

Shioook! undecided
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by vchykp(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why d fadas picture,y not his?
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Blue3k(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
A few years in jail. As someone said 7 yrs but hopefully he can get out early with good behavior within prison. The only legal power the father has is pardoning his son. I doubt he would though. It would be easier to call in a favor.
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by me69: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olafashion:
If this boy doesn't die by hanging. Or you let him go free The whole constitution will not prosper!!
keep quiet if it was an accident the boy will go free this is the law
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by doctokwus: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olafashion:
If this boy doesn't die by hanging. Or you let him go free The whole constitution will not prosper!!
Do u know if unfortunately d victim was at fault?
So in every death caused by a vehicle,d driver is always at fault?Nigerians with their wacked way of thinking .
Y not insist on proper investigation than already convicting d driver? U pple just reason backwards!
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Olafashion:

If his driving license is intact, then it MAYBE a case of manslaughter...
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by PRINCEEMMY4LIVE(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Do you intend to execute an envisage task at hand? GET SOFT LOAN WITHOUT INTEREST & COLLATERAL.

Think Solution!!!
Think AROCOM FOUNDATION!!!

AROCOM FOUNDATION is giving out soft loan of N250,000:00 (two hundred & fifty thousand naira only) without interest and collateral.

CONDITIONS:
1. Application fee of N5000:00

2. Administrative fee N2500

3. Two guarantors with 2 passport photographs each with valid means of identification.

4. Your account will credit with N250,000:00 after 9 weeks of registration.

Call or whatsap emmy on: 08032591777
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by ElziLaz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bigblogman:
Went to the same University with that boy, he lives a reckless lifestyle. All he knows how to do is drugs. Codeine and raphnol

The dude is a confirmed drug addiction.
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by chakula: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
The guy will be sentence to death if he committed the act deliverately.
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by MyMouth(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Acheron:

If he has a valid driver's license and the car documents are in order then this will be treated as manslaughter not murder. You don't get hanged for manslaughter.

Moreover, this is Nigeria and the son of a governor we are talking about here, I'm sure he's out on bail by now.
By the time Almakura makes an offer to the late boy's parents, they would gladly drop the case.
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Governor's Lawyer to Prosecution Witness

1: What is a Secondary Student doing walking on the road at that time, is it justified, are the parents not to blame entirely for this incident?
2: What is the state of the eyes of this student. that he could not see an approaching car
3: What moral grounds do you have to accuse the Governor's son of reckless driving and accidental manslaughter
4: Have the parents of this students paid TAX
5: How can you confirm the innocence of the deceased in this matter, was he trying to commit suicide?

Just saying.. this is how Nigerian Courts work when you are fighting the government grin grin grin
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by able20(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Nothing go happen
Trust me, some abookis will start Standing up for the governor's son …
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Abba5800: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
codine work !!! nonsense
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by FavoredGuy: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
If it is an ordinary commercial bus, they will write that the driver killed so so and so person... But if it is a politician or someone close to them, like in this case, the repor will take a different form:-it will be his car, and not he himself that killed a student...

There is injustice in the land!
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Emassive(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Some can just say nonsense all for the hatred for Apc.... APC didn't ask him to hit someone on the road just as the young boy could well be at fault but in Nigeria, No investigation and the motorist is always the culprit.
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by bendike: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Folks, the fact that you hit someone with your car does not mean you are guilty. 2 months ago I drove into a street with very bad road and with cars parked on both sides of the road. The buka did not have what i wanted so i made a U turn. As i drove back towards the major road meandering the bad road, i saw a flash from the side of my eyes and instinctively hit the brakes. People in front of my SUV were shouting i should not move but reverse. Apparently a 7 year boy ran between two parked cars straight into my front tyre in fact his foot was pressed into the sand by my tyre. Just imagine if it had been a normal street and i had being driving on normal speed. I probably would have killed the child(God Forbid). See, the point is most times such incidences occur the pedestrian is usually at fault unfortunately emotions take over and people want the driver lynched.
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by smartty68(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cases like this involving a big man's child in this country hmmm! You know the drill. RIP young lad
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
He didnt know what he doeth.

Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Uzosaint(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
same son was also arrested some time@ Malaysia for drug possession,APC and their families no difference.

1 Like

Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by charlesucheh(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
But wait o! I know those lafia people well! They be crossing the road like " Abi Motor no dey see". That's why they have speed bumps all over their raods like they are animals! Well RIP to the boy sha! And Al-makura should do the needed!
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by ajepako(f): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mynd44:

People dont hang for vehicular manslaughter. Heck, he wont get more than 7 years if this is not ruled as an innocent accident and the victim blamed

But people can be sentenced to death by hanging for stealing 87,000 naira android phone?

A guy was sentenced earlier today, remember?

1 Like

Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by kvnqLeo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
francisMKD:
so somebody cannot do mistake and kill somebody in peace again?

na wa oooo
...Werris ur sense??
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
ajepako:

But people can be sentenced to death by hanging for stealing 87,000 naira android phone?

A guy was sentenced earlier today, remember?

He had a knife which made it armed robbery. The knife condemned him
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Sebastine1994(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why did they not lynch him because he is the governor son. Is his life more precious
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by Sebastine1994(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
God bless you
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by k9ine(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
What is with governors and their sons?
That was how the serving governor of Niger State, the late Engr A. Kure's son killed someone with his car. He was driving while drunk.
Now it's Al'Makura. May the victim's soyl RIP.
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by DocHMD: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
PRINCEEMMY4LIVE:
Do you intend to execute an envisage task at hand? GET SOFT LOAN WITHOUT INTEREST & COLLATERAL.

Think Solution!!!
Think AROCOM FOUNDATION!!!

AROCOM FOUNDATION is giving out soft loan of N250,000:00 (two hundred & fifty thousand naira only) without interest and collateral.

CONDITIONS:
1. Application fee of N5000:00

2. Administrative fee N2500

3. Two guarantors with 2 passport photographs each with valid means of identification.

4. Your account will credit with N250,000:00 after 9 weeks of registration.

Call or whatsap emmy on: 08032591777

Na so.

Collect Application fee, Collect Administrative fee, disappear after 8 weeks.

#Scam
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by ekunu(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
360frolic:
Khaleed Umar Al-Makura, son of Nasarawa state governor, Umar Al-Makura, has been arrested for killing a student of Government Secondary School, Lafia.

The victim, Ovye Amos, died on Sunday night after he was hit by the governor’s son with a car.

NAN reports that students of the school protested his death, carrying placards with various inscriptions demanding justice for Amos, a junior secondary school two student.

Aliyu Tijjani, Nasarawa state commissioner for education, said the government had taken measures to ensure that the perpetrator is brought to book.

“He has already been arrested. I want to express my profound dismay and sadness over what happened here yesterday. It is unfortunate, very very unfortunate.”

Goodluck Agwu, school head boy, explained that Amos was hit by the car driven by Khaleed when he went out to buy batteries for his flashlight at 8:00pm.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/governor-al-makuras-son-arrested-for.html

cc lalasticlala
na so
in 24hours he'll be free....
Re: Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Arrested only 2 b released later.u av killed d source of joy of some oda pple.i pray Allah . Impartial judge reward u accordingly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) / Edo Aguebor Hospitalised After Attack In Edo (Photo) / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.