Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home (805 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots / My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Iam a young man and the last child in a family of six.Being the only male child, i have always being taken care of very much by my siblings.I married not long ago to a quiet,humble and gentle lady who put to bed to two boys. The problem is my sisters who are all married still wants to run my family and my wife is not happy with it. They give me instructions without acknowledging that am not their kid bros but a daddy.I love and respect them,bt my wife dnt want them near our home.Help me
Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Senipapa(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Iam a young man and the last child in a family of six.
Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Senipapa(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Iam a young man and the last child in a family of six.
Replace that young man with young boy, that's my only advice.

2 Likes

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op u shud move this to Family Section..

1 Like

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by eezeribe(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
I really understand your situation.I am also a last born out of seven,just try to create a balance between your sisters and your wife.
BUT,NEVER YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO COME BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SISTERS.
Your siblings were there for you even when you were a 'Nobody'.
If you had not become 'successful' with the love,care and support of your family,that person you call your wife won't have married you.

4 Likes

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by ikp120(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kick them out and consciously create space. DO NOT EVER tell them what's up with ya family except it's very serious.

Learn to tell them "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" with all authority without bating an eyelid.

Even my mum has enough sense not to get involved in my stuffs. grin grin grin grin. If you see her ask her. She dares not try it. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Aliyeous(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Be a MAN bro not a young man make it clear 2 dem u ar in charge

1 Like

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Spicylate(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Uncle you are no longer a kid. You are married now.
The number one rule about any relationship is that: third parties are never allowed/welcomed.
Break out of that shell and run your home with your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mr, you need some growing up!, so because you're the last, does that warrant your sisters running your home?.
NeutralJUDGE:
They give me instructions without acknowledging that am not their kid bros but a daddy.
They give you instructions because you still act like their kind bro.

1 Like

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by amiibaby(f): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
You allow your sibling control ur home knowing fully well it's not right you come to nairaland to advice you.....guy u ain't a man you are a boy.....from Malawi...not naija...I trust our naija guys the know wat to do in this case.....

1 Like

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by gsainttrinity(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
eezeribe:
I really understand your situation.I am also a last born out of seven,just try to create a balance between your sisters and your wife.
If you had not become 'successful' with the love,care and support of your family,that person you call your wife won't have married you.

I'm baffled by your way of thinking.... no doubt being the last of seven have spoilt you more than the OP is complaining of....

" that person you call your wife?" .....Is this how you will describe your wife?

Once you are married, the most important person in your life is your wife or husband.

my parents cared for me, so what? that's their duty. there were cared for by their parents the same way I would care for my children.

Op, warn your elder sisters to steer clear from your family matters.

stop taking their advice. stop telling them your family problems.

But if you are still depending on them for finance to run your home, you have lost every right to complain.

2 Likes

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by BasirudeenAjayi: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Basirudeenajayi
Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Feranchek(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bros I very much understand your plight. Seriously, the mean no harm. There just used to taking care of you and also giving you instructions. Now you're married and they still haven't realised it's time to create a balance. You should do that for them. Please please and please, NEVER make them feel you're doing this for your wife biko. In fact, isolate her from such discussions. They love you. They want the best for you. They're even happily married yet they still find time for you. You're blessed brov. Don't be like the man who was given 5000 blocks of concrete but decided to break them cos he thought they were irrelevant to him, rather, use you own blocks to build a hut for yourself.

#ILoveMyFiveSistersScarra!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Man Up
Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Jokerman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
eezeribe:

Immediately you are married, your wife becomes number 1 in your life....

1 Like

Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by NeutralJUDGE(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
eezeribe:
Seriously women are not easy going people...i don't want to talk to my sisters because that would be like creating problems btw them.Infact my wife had given me an alternative to choose between her and my sisters
Re: Help!..my Sisters Are Controlling My Home by Headlesschicken(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin Maybe yuh quiet wife x d reason 4all dis problems,judging from d way u portrayed her shows that u might b blinded in some way to c any danger cmin from her,maybe just maybe yuh sisters have been saving yuh life all dis while.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / Difference Btw An American Facebook Post And Nigerian Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.