Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana (10938 Views)

FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by anytexy: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
abiodunalasa:
If President Buhari in his heart of heart really care about us...this over 6billion UDdollars Paris Club refound should not be given to the Governors. Yes !
Where is the Excess Crude Fund given to them by President Jonathan ?
Where is the Bailout Fund given to them last year ?
This 6.9billion dollars should be used to fix our Electricity problem once and for all !

Let the Governors do their worse, history gonna remember who actually is the Public Enemy.
The question remains Where is the Changed we voted for. ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Fayose will say "na lie".

I have never seen a doubting Thomas like him before.
So receiving call and announcing it is part of d change we voted for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by Splashme: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari and his aides are laughable, I swear!
Is this their new line of propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by frisky2good(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
You have no idea how government is run, do you?

abiodunalasa:
If President Buhari in his heart of heart really care about us...this over 6billion UDdollars Paris Club refound should not be given to the Governors. Yes !
Where is the Excess Crude Fund given to them by President Jonathan ?
Where is the Bailout Fund given to them last year ?
This 6.9billion dollars should be used to fix our Electricity problem once and for all !

Let the Governors do their worse, history gonna remember who actually is the Public Enemy.
Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by bosco2017: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
kropotkin2:
President Buhari's profile across the international scene seems to be growing everyday. With the backing of AU heavyweights, IPOB dream of an illusionary Biafran state seems more and more like a point on the receding horizon

Oboy u dey have fear about Biafra . But know Biafra ll come one day

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why are we being informed when anyone calls this President ? Is he just there to answer calls ?

I dont wanna read such nonsense again on front page.
Oshey! Seun Osewa. Why not just remove it from front page right now undecided

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
bosco2017:

Oboy u dey have fear about Biafra . But know Biafra ll come one day
Oboy you are absolutely correct, i am afraid of the consequences of a breakup of Nigeria. Terrible things will come to pass, please join me in support of one Nigeria in order to avoid the catastrophe
Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by Proudmuslim(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mr president we Nigerians appreciate and believe in your able leadership may Allah grant you wisdom and protect you from your enemies

long live pmb
long live Nigeria
Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by hatchy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
"Telephone government".
And so what?
Please give us a break with this your this and that person called the President all the time.

Useless government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by Raziii(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mccullum:
That's nice for the unity of African countries, may God continue to give our president good health and happiness which will enable him to govern our great nation to greater heights.

God bless Africa
God bless West Africa
God bless Nigeria
God bless me.
Heaven help those who help themselves. The backwardness of Africa stinks to the high heavens. Even God must be angry with us.
Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by ojshigo1: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
nice moves from African leaders
Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by katniss(f): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg abeg what's all these nonsense now. Today Buhari receives call from guantamala, tomorrow Buhari is snapping picture with his whole family and day after tomorrow Buhari is thinking deep as he looks at map of Nigeria. Pls he is not a celebrity. He is a president. If he is no longer relevant in that position, he should resign abeg and give way for competent hands.
Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by Prasido17(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Buhari Receives Calls From Presidents Of Egypt, Gambia And Ghana by allbright(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2017
So make we fry beans? How does these calls bring us out of APC Buhari’s recession?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements / Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.