Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? (716 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by kratosonofzeus: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
I asked her out once...she said she will think about it, weeks later I let her realized that she's my everything... I asked her about my proposal, she said its still pending.... but to my surprise she has started acting like my girlfriend, we kissed,we smooched....she calls me most times...everything looks good to me ,but do I need to ask her out again ??
Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
ok
Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by Young03(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
If i talk now
well i go talk

invite her, carry her go d oza room, since u guys have been kissing n smooching
fuccck her till blood begin comot for her .......

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by Aliyeous(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yes u can...lyk on a date ofcourse
Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by naughtyDiana: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
pls pls and pls, as her if you two are official now. I have a guy like this, lemme call him X, we talk, gist, call, spend time together and every thn. one day I hooked up with an old flame of mine, we had sex and I started feeling guilty cos what me and X have kinda felt real, but it wasn't, cos he never asked to be my boyfrnd! I told him I had sex with someone else and he flipped, cried even! he's a slacker tho, cos he says this is d second time he would be in a situation like this. make it official and ask her!
Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by martinsfm(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bros dnt even think about it again.... what you need to do now is to invest in the relationship, act like youre her boyfriend...try and be her calling more too... make her know youre not going any where...do the normal boyfriend tins.... dont ask her out ooo... talking from experience
Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by mctowel01: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
In the middle of a conversation, say something like "I think it will be cool if I call you my girlfriend"... see her response.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by kratosonofzeus: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
mctowel01:
In the middle of a conversation, say something like "I think it will be cool if I call you my girlfriend"... see her response.
hmm I concur
Re: Should I Ask Her Out One More Time ??? by TosinDru: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na d kin opportunity wey I dey find op wan blow away like this... Nawao

My own babe, I no do all the chyking ish but one way or the other, we appear to be dating (with all the benefits that comes with it).
Obviously she loves me and she keeps asking me to define our relationship like its photosynthesis and I just always find a way out of the conversation.
I prefer the unofficial spontaneous relationship. intriguing and less demanding

(1) (Reply)

OMG Lady Who Released Natural Photoshoot With Leaves Releases More Sexy Pics / What Does Sexual Attraction Feel Like: How To Know Exactly / I Need A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.