Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) (14461 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by michealade(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
deji15:
Two things I observed in the picture and don't blame me for starting this "rumour"

1. I think Madam Kemi is Preggy. Let me predict the name of the Child: Abisoye
2. The Chair and Table in the Finance Minister's office looks like something from 1973 and I hope the chair does not harbour bed bugs.

Just an observation....
you called dat suade like couch old...You serious so
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by able20(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Silent finance minister without portfolio, so she still dey office.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
michealade:
you called dat suade like couch old...You serious so
It is "suede", not "suade". And who tells you that suede couch was not existing in the sixties? The shape, condition and the design of the couch makes me thinks it is old.
Just an observation and it does not mean that I am right.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by Prasido17(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT +234 (0)8160259439 thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by mblarry1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
very dull woman
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by onyii255(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

pained,bastard go get itself a life..not my fault u re frustrated... if u like cry blood,she remains a poly graduate.. make ur chest peel..ntoooooooooooor.loser
She will buy u, buy ur family, buy ur generation, even buy ur village nd most probably still buy ur full local government with her HND.. I forgot to even add that she will still buy all the educational institutions u ever attended in ur short miserable lifetime... Nonsense...

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by stephleena(f): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
onyii255:

She will buy u, buy ur family, buy ur generation, even buy ur village nd most probably still buy ur full local government with her HND.. I forgot to even add that she will still buy all the educational institutions u ever attended in ur short miserable lifetime... Nonsense...
pained lunatic, spotted.. chop grass there..
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by onyii255(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:

pained lunatic, spotted.. chop grass there..

Who is pained Why would u be pointing out the fact that she is a polytechnic graduate As if you have achieved anything with the B.Sc that u claim to have...

Go get a life...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by stephleena(f): 12:06am On Mar 22, 2017
onyii255:

Who is pained Why would u be pointing out the fact that she is a polytechnic graduate As if you have achieved anything with the B.Sc that u claim to have...

Go get a life...
some 1get in the meds!!!!some one wants to die of high b.p...
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2017
grin cool kiss
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 1:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Some people sef can be funny sha. Drinking panadol for another person headache. Instead of concentrating on curing your own ailment. Hhmmmm
Whether she is a polytechnic graduate or university ooh, as long as her educational background of yesterday is yielding fruits for her today, then she has succeeded. Even Professors and PHD holders are dying to work under Mark Zuckerberg (a school drop out as they say). Please let's all work on ourselves in order to achieve, inspire and motivate those around us. And stop defaming others who have done thiers.
You can never grow if you keep pulling others down in what so ever medium (in your thoughts, words or actions). Stop the jealousy and hate and start to celebrate other people's success. Then like a dream of the night, yours too will come.
Finally remember that promotion comes neither from any four cardinal points, but from God. So hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2017
stephleena:
madam polytechnic graduate..

U r jealose ,she is incharge
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2017
stephleena:

I never,said that I am a graduate from Harvard, but at least a graduate from a reputable university, at least better than yours...I would Rather be a full time home maker, than doing that nonsense, that madame is doing up there.and yes I look up to great women, as ngozi okonjo-iweala..when the time is right,I make a solid name for myself,if I so desire,cuz politics isn't my thing,we do great things in medical field.. so guy,run along with your hairy balls..guess u re happy,you have gotten the desired attention.
Na waaoooooo for you ò oooo
very immature of you to say this.
You should not be here my medical friend.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2017
stephleena:

pained,bastard go get itself a life..not my fault u re frustrated... if u like cry blood,she remains a poly graduate.. make ur chest peel..ntoooooooooooor.loser
you are so rude. I wonder why you Igbos blame others but yourselves. Emifiele is responsible for the monetary policies of the country both the high interest rate and the the forex policies. Kemi is the finance minister and her decisions are mainly on how the country spends her income. Kemi's decisions won't carry weight like that of okonjo who was the prime- minister and was actively involved in monetary policies. get some education pls.

I doubt of u were even smart enough to pass waec
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
stephleena:

I neva but at least a graduate from a reputable uni, at least beta dan urs...I would Rather b a full tym home maker, than doing dat nonsense, that madam is doing up dia.and yes I luk up 2 gr8 women, as ngozi iweala..when d time is ryt,I make a solid name 4 myself,if I so desire,cuz politics isnt my tin,we do gr8 tins in medical field.. so guy,run along wit your hairy balls..guess u re apy,u av gotten d desired attention.
Shut up madam! Who care if yhu are a home maker or home wrecker? The guy is trying to prove to you that it is the lyks of u daht are castigating between university and polytechnic certificate. Did your president even have any certificate at all? U ar just here blabbing u don't do politics and who fucking care if u do! U ar here spitting trash on some1's mother and one day you dreaming of being a mother 2 buh do u think karma will 4get u? Hell no! And who ar u 4 sum1 2 b craving 4 ur attention? It's high tym yhu wise up dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Shehu Sani N10 Million Bail / APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) / Press Statement No Violations In Approval Of N5.8b Emergency Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.