Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders (1261 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Many blessings are yours on the occasion of your engagement to be married. May your wonderful journey be filled with love and happiness. Best Wishes on your Engagement. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.

Happy married life in advance, dear brother.

Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
More

Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by TRADELYN: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sweet pics... kiss
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nne5: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sooo cute and clean.

Congrats and HML in advance.

My sister let your God be my God
wink

5 Likes

Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Preca(f): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by vizkiz: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
After seeing these pictures, to marry just dey hungry me Sha... embarassed
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by decatalyst(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
The lady has got nice legs kiss

Bros, thank God u already have her.

No fear, nah joke oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Ademat7(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by naughtyDiana: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
what I know is that the two of you are not nairalanders, people just become nairalanders alluva sudden becos they wanna become 2minute celebs on NL. tell us the moniker of the lady and I will believe you. liars
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by emorse(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm here simply cos I expect this to land on front page. And I'm sure I'm not alone smiley
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Aliyeous(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
^ correct guy HML
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by professorfal: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
who is verifying if these suppose members are truly nairalanders?
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by REIIGN(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
What are your monikers? undecided
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by rawpadgin(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
love those blue shoes!
gifting myself a pair next week
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by mhizv(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
embarassed

cute
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by rawpadgin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
professorfal:
who is verifying if these suppose members are truly nairalanders?

who get that time to waste

but come to think of it, why is it that it's only the unpopular nairalanders that are getting married
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
naughtyDiana:
what I know is that the two of you are not nairalanders, people just become nairalanders alluva sudden becos they wanna become 2minute celebs on NL. tell us the moniker of the lady and I will believe you. liars

You the mind those " Notice Me" couples.
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
This one everyone is getting married undecided undecided. Is this the new craze in town ? undecided

Nice pictures tho smiley
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by professorfal: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
rawpadgin:

who get that time to waste

but come to think of it, why is it that it's only the unpopular nairalanders that are getting married

lol, the best explanation is while the prominent members were busy being prominent the others were ameliorating their lives. however most popular members we know are bunch of average unengaged students and Freelancers.
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by rawpadgin(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
professorfal:

lol, the best explanation is while the prominent members were busy being prominent the others were ameliorating their lives. however most popular members we know are bunch average unengaged students and Freelancers.
u have said it all bro.

most of em are jobless
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by optional1(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
pre-wedding photos everywhere flying upanddown...

Hmm
infact i hereby declare myself as single and searching... Please where is my boo i have replied your pm nah.
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lovely!

Soon, I'll join you

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2017
People are just getting married upandan...I want to marry too oo...cry
HML kiss....your wife is so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by refiner(f): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Beautiful picx.... kiss kiss
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Marriage : a form of slavery on its own!
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2017
She got hairy legs grin
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by STENON(f): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2017
This is so Lovely.
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by maximsjoe(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Congratulations my dear. Sarah I am very happy for u
Maxims
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by maximsjoe(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
I greet you all
Re: Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
After wedding pix

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A 'HOE' / How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy / The Preety Christina Milian Squeezes Boobs Into Tight Leopard Dress:see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.