Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. (1813 Views)

Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? / Ladies Has No Moral Right To Expose Themselves Through Sex, Until Marriage! / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by AceDomino(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, what are your opinions on this issue?

Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by benzene00: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2017

Nigerian girls and bleaching cream

Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by yomi007k(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017

Na ds kind tin Giant of uselessness dey represent.

Dem wan look like dir tv stars eg music videos, BBnaija
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Vhicktor(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Of course, we already knew that much.

See the distance between first and second?

Nigerian ladies hear this: We love it when you are comfortable with your natural colour. Don't bleach away your future and be looking like 50 shades of boli!

Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by vizkiz: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
They are not wrong. In 10 years time, you wouldn't see any dark-skinned lady in Nigeria again.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Topestbilly(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Before nko?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by BigBelleControl(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
What a record. See gaping. All our Esthers have bleached and every Tonto Dike has toned her skin. Though it's more prevalent with our sisters from the West side, other regions are competing seriously.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Don't know about others but I love my Dark skin smiley smiley .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Arsenalholic(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Before opening the thread, I already knew the ladies from Cameroon, Ghana, Zambia and Kenya won't be on that list.

Guys, try to befriend one girl from any of those countries (dem full FB if you no fit reach their country wink). The problem with Naija guys be say we too dey form superior. Many of you guys will look down on ladies from those countries, but damn they are friendly, beautiful and they love being black. Hardly see them bleaching. Also they are intelligent too -- especially the ones from Cameroon and Ghana.

I don't know why people will not cherish what they got. I am a fair dude but I really wish I was chocolate-skinned sometimes. I can "kill" to rock the world of an ebony girl who's beautiful and brainy.

#Rant

Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Adaowerri111: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
No contest
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by DrDeji20(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
changing color from dark skin to white is just a pathetic way to live.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by ikbnice(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na we dey patronise their ministry so they need to keep on advertising at all cost in other to get customers. They day we guys start buying original, these fakes will go bankrupt
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Toluabigr8(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
wetin all dis yeye celebrity cause plenty for dis mata....sade adu people....some people don bleach der destiny comot
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
everybody wants to be fair, but nobody wants to be albino.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by DrTims(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well am surprised!!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Bluezy13(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Vhicktor:
Of course, we already knew that much.

See the distance between first and second?

Nigerian ladies hear this: We love it when you are comfortable with your natural colour. Don't bleach away your future and be looking like 50 shades of boli!

Have you ever looked for a black goat in a dark room before??

Afonjas will understand.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by babyfaceafrica: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmmm...ladies love anything fake
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by AceDomino(m): 2:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerian girls
Coke n fanta and I have to
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by ricmx(m): 3:36am On Mar 22, 2017
AceDomino:
Ladies and gentlemen, what are your opinions on this issue?
olosho republic
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Am not surprised......
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by AceDomino(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Toluabigr8:
wetin all dis yeye celebrity cause plenty for dis mata....sade adu people....some people don bleach der destiny comot

No be lie
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Splinz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alondrah:
Don't know about others but I love my Dark skin smiley smiley .

shocked shocked shocked

I'm still looking at your dark skin.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Splinz:

shocked shocked shocked

I'm still looking at your dark skin.
where? smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na their low self-esteem they cause am
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
They are not wrong. In 10 years time, you wouldn't see any dark-skinned lady in Nigeria again.
lol they will need my melanin to create cream for black people.When cancer and other disease go chop their skin finish
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Splinz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alondrah:
where? smiley

Are you unaware? Look, your ravishing dark skin as a true African does ring a bell across the globe. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Not their fault though.. Nigerian guys love lightskin girls
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by AceDomino(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not their fault though.. Nigerian guys love lightskin girls

Not all naija guys oooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by vizkiz: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol they will need my melanin to create cream for black people.When cancer and other disease go chop their skin finish

You are black and beautiful though smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by schumastic(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
yoruba peeps will make up the most percentage of it though..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Splinz:

Are you unaware? Look, your ravishing dark skin as a true African does ring a bell across the globe. smiley
Funny youcheesy

Thanks smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. by AceDomino(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
schumastic:
yoruba peeps will make up the most percentage of it though..

Liar.

Why?

I Love Anal Sex .... I enjoy it .. Pictures / This Is What Women Goes Through Then Some Fools Run Away From Responsibility. / Top Ten Greatest Romance Section Members Of All Time