Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? (1839 Views)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? / Quiet Vs Talkative Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by Macgreat(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2007
Why do ladies like to date talkative while they are mouth full of lies,first class fabricators and most times trash talker.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by PTBNaija(f): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2007
huh?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by naijacutee(f): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2007
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by Uche2nna(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2007
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by mukina2: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2007
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by kenshin(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2007
@Macgreat I think you are using one bad experience you had with one girl to judge all the rest.

don't let these ladies tear you apart! smiley grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by okwanuzo3(f): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2007
Macgreat:

Why do ladies like to date talkative while they are mouth full of lies,first class fabricators and most times trash talker.
A bit of help here people. Does anyone understand what the bloke is trying to say
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by folkzy(f): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2007
because girls are talkative themselves n they nid a guy dat talks a lot (dey do not like to get bored). But it tends to be reverse nowadys. cuz most girls do not get that kinda guy anyway.
N i knw a girl, she talked a lot n her man talked a lot. n it was difficult for them to commuincate because d guy never shut up n d girl did not get a chance to speak.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by Uche2nna(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2007
funketobi:

because girls are talkative themselves n they nid a guy that talks a lot (dey do not like to get bored). But it tends to be reverse nowadys. because most girls do not get that kind of guy anyway.
N i knw a girl, she talked a lot n her man talked a lot. n it was difficult for them to commuincate because d guy never shut up n d girl did not get a chance to speak.

Laugh my ass off grin grin grin grin

I guess she got more than she bargained for
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by Busta(f): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2007
lol grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by Macgreat(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2007
okwanuzo3:

A bit of help here people. Does anyone understand what the bloke is trying to say
Read twice if you dont understand "Nut"

funketobi:

because girls are talkative themselves n they nid a guy that talks a lot (dey do not like to get bored). But it tends to be reverse nowadys. because most girls do not get that kind of guy anyway.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2007
Macgreat:

Read twice if you don't understand "Nut"
come now macgreat, you really don't think your post made much sense, do you? or are you kidding us? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by Macgreat(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2007
whatever men.,.,.you dey look for person to murder you but sorry you are hittin on the wrong person wink
gee men are that 'depressed' grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by Busta(f): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2007
I for one will beg to defer. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by HotB: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2012
I doubt if girls like to date talkative. They like cute, funny, rich guys in that order. You have a better chance my man, if u are the type that listen quietly, esp, along their (girls) line of thought
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? by Tosinville(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2012
Sorry girls i know don't date talkatives? girls are always with words so they don't date who talks 19 to the dozen.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? / Is It Possible To Tell The Truth All The Time? / Leave Or Stay: His Girlfriend Has A Love-Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.