Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees (1823 Views)

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? / He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by kojeiwa(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
A man robbed a bank to pay his girlfriend's school fees. Na wa o. What love makes people do.

What's the stupidest thing you have done for love?
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by efuah(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
that's very stupid of him.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by TheSly: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
Don't blame him. . . . cool
He might be under the influence of sum hot flaming[b] JAZZ[/b]!! embarassed
Some girls are desperate and very wicked!!!! cool

What's the stupidest thing you have done for love?
Nothing. . . and i dont think there would be anything!!! cool
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by adekennis(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
Olofofo,post the link here angry angry
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by kojeiwa(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
My cousin had bought a ticket for his girlfriend and drove her to the airport, only to later find out that his

girl went to visit another guy, instead she lied she was visiting an old school girlfriend. He thought that

was stupid of him to have done that without investigating properly.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Sisikill: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
efuah:

that's very stupid of him.

Haba, what have stupid people ever done to you that you'll compare them to this. . . brainless ass. Aaah, even that one too is an insult to brainless assess everywhere. We need a new name for what he is.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by kojeiwa(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2008
adekennis:

Olofofo,post the link here angry angry

People have done worst than that. People could be that stupid.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Sisikill: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Nothing. . . and i don't think there would be anything!!! cool

LOL. . .The "let's blame the woman" excuse is right on cue. Seriously, you guys are starting to sound like a broken record jare. Abeg, look for something new.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2008
That guy must have had HUGE hands, if he "rubbed" a bank.  shocked

Did he just "rub" the roof, or the till?  wink
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by efuah(f): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
Sisikill:

Haba, what have stupid people ever done to you that you'll compare them to this. . . brainless ass. Aaah, even that one too is an insult to brainless assess everywhere. We need a new name for what he is.
Now madam / Mister can u pls tell me what u mean by that? undecided
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by donchichi: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
Siena:

That guy must have had HUGE hands, if he "rubbed" a bank. shocked

Did he just "rub" the roof, or the till? wink

Thot i was the only one who spotted the error grin
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by TheSly: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2008

LOL. . .The "let's blame the woman" excuse is right on cue. Seriously, you guys are starting to sound like a broken record jare. Abeg, look for something new.
Which guys? talking to me??
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by kojeiwa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
LoL. My older brother used to date this Ajebota girl back in the days. She has stolen almost anything

she can lay her hands on, to help my brother financially. Her dad was rich. I must tell you, people

do stupid things for love. She was later caught and my brother was arrested. My parents went

through hell to release him.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by TheSly: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2008
Siena:

That guy must have had HUGE hands, if he "rubbed" a bank. shocked

Did he just "rub" the roof, or the till? wink
Nahh!! maybe he meant those ''old school bank made with mud/clay cheesy
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Sisikill: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
Siena:

That guy must have had HUGE hands, if he "rubbed" a bank.  shocked

Did he just "rub" the roof, or the till?  wink

ROTFLMAO. . . grin

efuah:

Now madam / Mister can u please tell me what u mean by that? undecided

Easy now. . .I only meant calling him stupid was an understatement for what he is. That's all oooh.

®~^Sly^~®:

Which guys? talking to me??

Me? Talk about you, ke? Never!
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by squirrel20(f): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2008
This thing the call love can make people go crazy.

The man must be really stupid.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, is that experience talking?
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by TheSly: 12:20am On Mar 27, 2008
stillwater:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, is that experience talking?
o tu ti de? which experience? sad tongue sad

Me? Talk about you, ke? Never!
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by chinda3: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2008
that guy must be the biggest mugu naija has to rob a bank
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 27, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

o tu ti de? which experience? sad tongue sad

You know now, stop pretending tongue
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by TheSly: 2:02am On Mar 27, 2008
Sister. . . Those that i roll with don't do Jazz but some girls that my friends uncle's cousin's brother's friend sister's brother rolls with may be doing.
But i don't know ooo. . . .hope they are not reading tongue
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 27, 2008
WHY ARE YOU ALL BLAMING THE GUY,PROBABLY THAT IS THE ONLY ALTANATIVE HE HAS
AND BESIDESLADIES,YOU CAN NOW SEE THAT THERE ARE SOME GUY THAT CAN GO TO ANY
LENGHT TO ENSURE THAT THEIR LOVE ONE IS HAPPY.
BUT THE GUY DEY STUPID O!
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 27, 2008
stillwater:

You know now, stop pretending tongue

It seems you can read sly's mind.to be able to know that he is pretending.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by lucabrasi(m): 4:25am On Mar 27, 2008
Quote from: ®~^Sly^~® on Yesterday at 07:16:58 PM
Don't blame him. . . .
He might be under the influence of sum hot flaming JAZZ!!
Some girls are desperate and very wicked!!!!

i agree and its happened to my elder brothers friend,the guy almost handed over the keys to a porche carerra to this unilag gurl he s known for just a couple of days,his saving grace was because my brother and 2 other ppl were there and asking him what he thought he was doing,they seized the keys from him and called his mum who took him smwhere to sort him out
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by adekennis(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2008
Guys pls stay alart and watch ur side oo! grin cheesy
girls eyes dey pour blood now oo!
i fear oo! shocked
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by opokonwa(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2008
[size=16pt]He robbed a bank because he is a thief![/size] [size=16pt]Period.[/size]

Besides your story sounds like a blue-light fiction.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Pitokwe(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2008
mumu dey worry the man cool
was he caught
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by lucabrasi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2008
opokonwa:

[size=16pt]He robbed a bank because he is a thief![/size] [size=16pt]Period.[/size]

Besides your story sounds like a blue-light fiction.

if not for the fact that we r online ill have given you the guy's address in lekki phase1,it happened in 2003 august btw you dont have to believe as its of no consequence either you do or not the most important thing is that ill advice you as a guy to watch yourself and the gurls you roll with especially if you live in naija and not dismiss all them things,
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by hammers(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2008
Any SSS in the room?

This opster has some questions to answer.
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
He robbed a bank cos hes a rogue,but was he caught
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by kojeiwa(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2008
A friend said it during a gathering discussion. I assumed it really happened because he normally won't

lie about stuff like that. Even if it was a fiction, some women could be that demanding.

hammers:

Any SSS in the room?

This opster has some questions to answer.

Who are the SSS? Social Studies Students?
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by adesodgi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
ThE sTuPiDeSt ThInG i EvEr DiD fOr LoVe WaS sTeAlInG mA mUmS GoLd ChAiN wEn I wAs In PrImArY sChOoL fOr THiS gUrL i ToT i LoVeD. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused / Dress Sense/style That Turns U On In A Guy/lady / Show Me Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.