Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar (50349 Views)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by ruggedized1: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
dunkem21:
Even if Dino has a NEPA bill, he is still the best senator and will stay in that hallowed chamber till 2019 grin

I agree with you totally. Dino's oratory is very intimidating. Dino can inspire someone into the art of oratory. Certificate is not every thing.

5 Likes

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Wishaky(f): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Asiri tu.
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by ZionJay(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Jungle don mature for this bragging idiot grin
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by repogirl(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Chai! Honourable senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.

An investigation needs to be opened into the senate and House of reps. There needs to be verification of their certificates! Let's know how many of them are working with forged certificates.

Sahara reporters, if you guys are for real, do an expose on the whole legislative arm. If a whole Dino didn't graduate from the university then there are many others in that place like him.

4 Likes

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by hucienda: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Ouch!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by glo4chuks: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2017
am not loyal to any of these political thieves, be it PDP or APC, but there is this trend of political blackmail that is associated with this present APC government. say any thing contrary to their belief and they will use propaganda and blackmail to follow u. Nigerians are watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by samijay8(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2017
You should have been silent jeje. see urself now
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Khayil(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by seguno2: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2017
True for many of our people who make similar claims, including Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2017
dunkem21:
Even if Dino has a NEPA bill, he is still the best senator and will stay in that hallowed chamber till 2019 grin

LOL...I CONCUR

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by iboboyswag(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2017
First Strike...... We are waiting on A.B.U to finish him!

More strikes are coming....... ABU we are waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Caris77: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmm, o setie o seti go.

Looking for where to buy rain water connector, pls check my signature.
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Acidosis(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2017
baby124:
Lol! If you are impeached for fraud in Geography students association you are capable of anything cheesy

grin grin
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by LawdOfNairaland: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# This is more than sahara reporters trust me! My question is ,was he not screened by inec ? Dino was once a rep member in this country, if Inec can not verify cert from a school in zaria there,then its a shame

Nothing should surprise you, my brother. Most of these institutions do not verify before passing people.

They even reportedly went past NYSC.

You should not be surprised. After all, there was a certain president who signed something into law without reading it first. There was also the news of a fake medical doctor who worked in a general hospital for years before being exposed. That is what the country has become!!!

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Goke7: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Dino don fall my hand o! dino but why?
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by emi14: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2017
That's the kind of certificate less leadership we parade. Everything including air the breath is fraud.
How can we progress because the real academics are rejected, idling away while dunce and morons are navigators of our economic vessels.
The only academically sound candidate without questionable past is osnibanjo. His recent exploits justified my words.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by ipreach: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
SaharaReporters will scatter APC leadership ahead of 2019 general election.

Watch Out!

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by dunkem21(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
ruggedized1:

I agree with you totally. Dino's oratory is very intimidating. Dino can inspire someone into the art of oratory. Certificate is not every thing.

You need to see how he finished Babachir Lawal. I love Oratory especially when it is mixed with comedy and Dino is a master here.

Did I add that he speaks the truth without minding whose OX is gored.

He is the best senator in the chamber today.

3 Likes

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by seguno2: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
dunkem21:

You are a wicked somebody. Lol.
I wonder how the supporters of Buhari will respond to this rehash of their defence of the man who is unable to provide his secondary school certificate. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by DesChyko: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Who is the nameless fellow from Havard?
Sahara Reporters though.
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Dino has no business in the Senate if this allegation against him is true.

But why can't someone petition ICPC to investigate this Dino issue? Forgery and fraud are terrible offences.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by loomer: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2017
FastShipping:

Arindin. I made some bold statements and gave you some body shots but predictably, you displayed your foolishness again.

I repeat, you're hopeless and predictable. How can any sane person exonerate PDP of crime against Nigeria after 16 years of mal-administration? You're an example of PDP mal-administration. If you weren't, your foolishness and hopelessness wouldn't be on display each time I decide to go through topics and people's posts in politics section.

Make una just dey kill una self for PDP/APC matter.

No be the same people wey destroy the country for 16years nai still dey the APC?
Youths wey no wan get sense.
Even PDP Governors/members still dey decamp to APC, should we then call them saints?
You are all useless in that country for supporting one idiot just because of his party, religion or tribe.

#uselessyouths

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by SmartchoicesNG: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Dino has no business in the Senate if this allegation against him is true.

But why can't someone petition ICPC to investigate this Dino issue? Forgery and fraud are terrible offences.
Keep kwiet if you have nothing meaningful​ to say.
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by laudate: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2017
TimeManager:
Senator Smart Adeyemi, Kindly accept our apology. Dino is a functional slowpoke & a hypocritical loud-mouthedly corrupt ass.

Truth is mine!

Smart Adeyemi is NOT better than Dino. Both of them are birds of the same ungodly, unproductive feather...

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by efilefun(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Splashme:
1) the SaharaReporters story appears hogwash

2) I did not see any denial from Harvard. They accepted he attended a leadership training there
How does it appear hogwash Someone claimed he got postgraduate degree from the school while the school said dude only attended a week seminar there, last I checked there's a wide difference between seminar certificate and postgraduate certificate

4 Likes

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by samazagudu(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2017
What I can say about Dino is that, he is hoodlum and goon......

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2017
emi14:
That's the kind of certificate less leadership we parade. Everything including air the breath is fraud.
How can we progress because the real academics are rejected, idling away while dunce and morons are navigators of our economic vessels.
The only academically sound candidate without questionable past is osnibanjo. His recent exploits justified my words.
Personally, I don't place premium on certificates and papers, and I think this is not even the issue.

The point is that of a forgery/deception

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by LawdOfNairaland: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2017
ruggedized1:

That is not the issue. The issue is, did he finish properly or not? This sort of story is rampant in the country. People bribing their way through school and through NYSC and even through government jobs. We can't blame many of these people. In a society that values certificate over any other thing, you will continue to hear stories like this. I know of schools where people buy everything from grades to certificates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock / Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.