Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) (29603 Views)

PHOTOS: Ikorodu Roads Heavily Flooded Following Early Morning Rain / Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / People's Houses Flooded In Lekki After This Morning Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by virus05(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=54835202][/quote]even batman shock
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
himkers2:
the drainage systems and channels in Awka is a mess. This shouldn't be so. The Government has a lot to do in this regards.

Also, please stop littering the gutter with refuse and unwanted stuffs.

People will not listen my brother. Short of the govt. arresting some people!
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Everblazinggg(f): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
himkers2:

Guy, abum ezigbote nwafo. Esim Obosi aga, inugo?

Now get off my mention

Rep Obosi too....mmakwum
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
foyeks2001:
God, pls send down ur rain in FCT, The hot weather here in Abuja no get part-two
asin eh.... last night was so hot. i was so resltess

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmmm, datz serious.
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by nuelzz04(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
What is your busness with Awka? Why dont you tell us about the flood in your brown roof kingdom of oshogbo. Afonja
d guy didn't say anything wrong now.....must everything v ethnicity in it?
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
asin eh.... last night was so hot. i was so resltess
I tell you bro, the weather is killing. Awka residents shud kindly share part of their rain with us...Lol
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by rusher14: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
What is your busness with Awka? Why dont you tell us about the flood in your brown roof kingdom of oshogbo. Afonja

You no rake again?

Oh your brother can speak the truth but for others it is sacrilege.

Ngwanu continue.
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rained heavily in Onitsha this morning, no flooding yet
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

Obianno is working

I don't have issues with good people

My grudge is with that criminal in kuje and his sympathizers
BMC, he is your nightmare , go hang yourself, it's free

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Goodnuel: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why this rain no wan reach Enugu na undecided undecided
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by andymofia(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
eye dey pain you?

maybe brain dey pain you.
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by himkers2: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Rep Obosi too....mmakwum
umuota
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by MinorityTribe: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Flood bad o.

Anyway view my signature for the latest paying scheme cheesy
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
foyeks2001:

I tell you bro, the weather is killing.
Awka residents shud kindly share part of their rain with us...Lol
my frnd in PH told me that it rained at Portharcourt since from early morning and stopped around 11:30 while we in abuja are almost roasting coz of the heat
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
andymofia:

maybe brain dey pain you.
grin no vex bros but just do one tin for me before I keep quiet

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
The gods of the land are angry angry sad angry angry grin cheesy[center][/center]
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rain please fall in Kebbi na ..... I HV not seen rain in 8mnths now.. the heat is just too much
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

my frnd in PH told me that it rained at Portharcourt since from early morning and stopped around 11:30 while we in abuja are almost roasting coz of the heat
Oh really Hmmmmm
Whereas somewhere in dis same country only experienced less than 1hr downpour last week tuesday(wasn't really heavy)...
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by tejpot(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
In most cases, enemies might just be a personality called 'Self'
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
foyeks2001:

Oh really Hmmmmm
Whereas somewhere in dis same country only experienced less than 1hr downpour last week tuesday(wasn't really heavy)...
yeah same here in gwwrimpa. but think that was 2weeks ago
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Odkosh: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
shut up your amala and ewedu smelling mouth. Afonja
if someone is looking for definition of stupidity, he does not need dictionary. you are the perfect definition. someone is talking about his states and how to move it forward, you have no reasonable contribution, all you could do is shout afonja. seems this one just join this forum, and they just told him about afonja and Igbo so he thinks it is every time they taunt themselves. urgent attention needed on ur matter.

4 Likes

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Akwa flooding!
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by ERO32: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=filnoth post=54835277][/quote] i am in Awka now, now no bussiness was shut down. It rained and stop now everthing is normal. Now where is aboki come and shine my shoe.[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by mikejj(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
some people they complain of flood why my area even dew never start.oya dab for d gods
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
yeah same here in gwwrimpa. but think that was 2weeks ago
it actually rained in Wusezone1 and FHA, Lugbe last week Tuesday...
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
foyeks2001:

it actually rained in Wusezone1 and FHA, Lugbe last week Tuesday...
Tuesday?? wow God is great.
Wuse Zone4 was dry that day ooo. was there throughout
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by jinxet2000: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Also raining heavily in New York City.
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Same morning rains in Port Harcourt but roads not flooded, Wike is working...!!!

Don't be too hasty boy. This is Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

Obianno is working

I don't have issues with good people

My grudge is with that criminal in kuje and his sympathizers
and that grudge will destroy you and your fellow haters because
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
kiss the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Omisore, Says It Is Well / Democracy Day Celebration: Mood From The Eagle Square, Abuja (Photos) / APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.