Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" (8559 Views)

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by oyinkinola: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
giantstrides:

You have said it all already, but sadly the op isn't looking at this from a psychological point of view, why should a human being have to carry a mark for the rest of his life ? The op is trying to argue it is culture, but are we saying culture or traditions of people is always right ? Back in school, I had a friend who was quite good looking, but he kept complaining of his tribal marks, probably even led to a mild case of low self esteem for him . Are we saying we can't tell someone's identity without the face being marked ? Why should a new born baby have to carry a mark till he/she dies , without even having a say in it . It is totally wrong , but rather than Dino proposing to ban it, I suggest they make it optional after reaching adult age. If you still want tribal marks at 18 years, then by all means you have my support .
.....what psychology?
every thing black is bad? why impose on me? my right is not yours, and my children is not yours, why enact a racist law on my existence? if you kill my tribe you kill me! why? I didn't have the right to live? why you try to kill my culture? why can't you respect my choice?
if your friend cry of ignorant today, when he majure and every one know how to fight for his right, he will do!
it's because where still have that sense of Africa and see ourselves as family!
when you slave of whte exagerated you will end up in court and you pay for your crime!
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by oyinkinola: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
ikp120:

Sorry, I don't do that tribal shiit. I see everyone I come across as my brother and sister irrespective of their tribes. That's me; that's my lifestyle; that's my culture.
....yah you are a white slave! it's your choice but you should let me be!
you attack my colour!
you attack my language!
today you attack my tribe! are you silly?
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by ikp120(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

....yah you are a white slave! it's your choice but you should let me be!
you attack my colour!
you attack my language!
today you attack my tribe! are you silly?
Look man, I don't do no white or black shiit. I'm free like a bird from all those racist, tribal and traditional shiit. One love man! wink wink
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by oyinkinola: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
ikp120:

Look man, I don't do no white or black shiit. I'm free like a bird from all those racist, tribal and traditional shiit. One love man! wink wink
white slave, the lost tribe of Africa!
you are lost!
Bob marley is the author of one love man!
he charged African to stand up for their right!
shame on Dino and you' slave of white!
who can't stand on your own!
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by ikp120(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

white slave, the lost tribe of Africa!
you are lost!
Bob marley is the author of one love man!
he charged African to stand up for their right!
shame on Dino and you' slave of white!
who can't stand on your own!

The English you're using to communicate with me now, is it not the white man's? undecided

#Hypocrite
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by oyinkinola: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
ikp120:

The English you're using to communicate with me now, is it not the white man's? undecided

#Hypocrite
....yah it is impose on me!
but you far too far to racially attack my tribe!
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by ikp120(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

....yah it is impose on me!
but you far too far to racially attack my tribe!
Imposed my ass! Are there no people in ya fvcking village who don't speak English? undecided undecided undecided angry
Ya tribe is dope! Ya family is dope! Ya business is dope! In fact everything about you is dope! smiley smiley

One love bro! wink wink
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by oyinkinola: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
ikp120:

Imposed my ass! Are there no people in ya fvcking village who don't speak English? undecided undecided undecided angry
Ya tribe is dope! Ya family is dope! Ya business is dope! In fact everything about you is dope! smiley smiley

One love bro! wink wink
.....you've run out of opinion?
hun-un!
#DinoRacistBill had dead the natural death like it's counterpart ones!
#DinoSameGenderMarriageBill
#DinoAbortionRightBill
#DinoBabyFactoryRightBill
Shame on Dino the lost tribe of Africa!
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Slap His Royal Majesty Alaafin Of Oyo..."iku Baba Yeye" by ikp120(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

.....you've run out of opinion?
hun-un!
#DinoRacistBill had dead the natural death like it's counterpart ones!
#DinoSameGenderMarriageBill
#DinoAbortionRightBill
#DinoBabyFactoryRightBill
Shame on Dino the lost tribe of Africa!
Hahahahahaheeeehaahahahahahohohohuhuhuhahahahahahahahahaheeeehaahahahahahohohohuhuhuhahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're damn fvcking funny mehn! Hahahahahaheeeehaahahahahahohohohuhuhuhahahahahahahahahaheeeehaahahahahahohohohuhuhuhahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) / Gov. Ganduje Appoints Ex-commissioner As Chief Of Staff / The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.