Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (67770 Views)

Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

*I am*

'Nkapi* is an Ukwuani word

Nkapi is Igbo word for that rat with long nose that smells. Its not limited to ukwani

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Ishilove: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Nkapi is Igbo word for that rat with long nose that smells. Its not limited to ukwani
Hokay
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by iSufferFools: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2017
I've been saying it is high time Ekiti state change their slogan to Land of Stomach Infrastructure. grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Macmoni(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
So what he is saying is that Ekiti people don't need any infrastructure except in their stomach? This man have insulted Ekiti people.

It's just like they gave someone N5000 to better your life he then gives u N200 and a sack of rice. He didn't send you to school. He didn't create any future hope like employment incase the rice should finish. He didn't do your road all he gave you was rice to eat at that time forgetting he was giving so much money to help your life and you're jumping you must have a problem upstairs. If u like sell your birthright for a sack of rice don't think of how he can create employment so you can get your own money pay your children school fees.

Be wise people be wise. We are not fools anymore for a sack of rice. And also pay the people their salary

IpobExposed has spoken
dear Mr.
as i read dis post I am sinking down in tears
I don't no if u were born like dis or if dem carry am do u
buh one tyn I no is it will b well with u
aw put u in prayer

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Abudu2000(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
So what he is saying is that Ekiti people don't need any infrastructure except in their stomach? This man have insulted Ekiti people.

It's just like they gave someone N5000 to better your life he then gives u N200 and a sack of rice. He didn't send you to school. He didn't create any future hope like employment incase the rice should finish. He didn't do your road all he gave you was rice to eat at that time forgetting he was giving so much money to help your life and you're jumping you must have a problem upstairs. If u like sell your birthright for a sack of rice don't think of how he can create employment so you can get your own money pay your children school fees.

Be wise people be wise. We are not fools anymore for a sack of rice. And also pay the people their salary

IpobExposed has spoken
STFU!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Ajasco222: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by persius555(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Is this all ekiti state can come up with? All the PH.D's and Professorships.

I am perturbed.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by hardbody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

*I am*

I am sorry to burst in here but we also use Nkapi* and I am Okeigbo (Arochukwu)
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by burkingx(f): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
angry

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by k199192: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

*I am*

English teacher.. If you can't over look little grammatical errors, them you might have an OCD.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by drslimtommy: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken
bro, U urself just insulted english undecided
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by kowopealajo: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why do we have people like you in this country? The man is trying is best now you are bring another issue. Lets be wise, pele eh mr Great one.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE if you think fayose is GREATER than awolowo and tinubu combined! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are very correct! He is greater than Ojukwu, Azikwe, Alex Ekwueme, Albino Kanu and all Igbo people that has ever lived on planet earth put together. He is the saviour the Bia*fraud people have been waiting for to liberate them, Since Igbos are just timid, empty and chest beaters, Fayose is the person they have been waiting for to liberate them from their suffering.
All hail Fayose, the saviour of the fflatties

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by kowopealajo: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
drslimtommy:
bro, U urself just insulted english undecided
that man is not serious at all.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Ferdinandu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
When you elect a con artist as your Governor, this is what you get. He flashes free plate of food in front of you while he keeps stealing everything else.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by lazsnaira(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

*I am*

...properly put, its a general IGBO term for the long mouthed mouse
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by zadok60: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken
keep quiet... how will you survive when you are starved?..Think well and stop reasoning like a kid please.
Those who don't share food,what and what have they done for the people?..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
I can't wait for him to join APC, that is when una go open to see the drama.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by yashau(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:
Fayose pay the workers their salaries. They deserve it! undecided

Ekiti state is just filled with people who think with their stomach. Feed them and they become your hellHound.

I use to think they are wise (because they are called fountain of knowledge) until I schooled there and discovered how ***** they are. undecided
tongue
vizkiz:

Ekiti state is just filled with people who think with their stomach. Feed them and they become your hellHound.

I use to think they are wise (because they are called fountain of knowledge) until I schooled there and discovered how ***** they are. undecided
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Kingjoshbaba(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:

is he the only one owing salaries? atleast they stillhave something to pput I thier stomachs until Osun and Oyo state worse situations Osun owes more an 10 months Oyo is less but more than Ekiti, so don't let us feel fayose is the only one who owes salaries thank You
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by tonio2wo: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken

There is already buhari induced hunger in the land. He is making sure his people don't suffer that too much.

OSUN is owing salaries too yet no free rice or 200naira
I dnt knw if borno is owing salary but people r dying of hunger in idps

Leave fayose alone!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by ElsonMorali: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fayose is a mistake.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by kowopealajo: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken
so this your madness don reach this places? Fulk of isokuso. Make una no mind this fufu oh.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Kink123: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=54850031]So what he is saying is that Ekiti people don't need any infrastructure except in their stomach? This man have insulted Ekiti people.

It's just like they gave someone N5000 to better your life he then gives u N200 and a sack of rice. He didn't send you to school. He didn't create any future hope like employment incase the rice should finish. He didn't do your road all he gave you was rice to eat at that time forgetting he was giving so much money to help your life and you're jumping you must have a problem upstairs. If u like sell your birthright for a sack of rice don't think of how he can create employment so you can get your this is not what nigerians want
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by drslimtommy: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
kowopealajo:
that man is not serious at all.
I swear!
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Otradearena: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken
how many hv ur governor given
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by kabawa(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE if you think fayose is GREATER than awolowo and tinubu combined! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

O BOY YOU NEVER STILL WELL
GET WELL SOON grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by mario383: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken
If Buhari had done the same to people, it would have better.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken
how many hv ur governor given and how many employment hz he created for ur family, hv u killed him
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by tonio2wo: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
am still waiting for when he would stop on the road and defaecate in a nearby bush alongside ekitians so we can know how humble he is to the state.

So bubu that is humble defecates and clean up with stick by the road side?

Or is it how your village people show humility?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.