Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (67777 Views)

Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Ado9: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
How many physical infrastructural program has this man done since he has been Governor? Is there a distinct difference since when he took over from the past Governor? Na wah o! Food wey go finish. U enter toilet now u go dey find another one
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Nahdeh: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fill in the gap
11.come rain come shine gov.fayose must share .................
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by ibro2hot(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thank God, this is not happening in Northern Nigeria.. we will have received lot of insult here on NL
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Mandesz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=54850031]So what he is saying is that Ekiti people don't need any infrastructure except in their stomach? This man have insulted Ekiti people.

u nid 3days fasting n prayer on good sense n deliverance from propaganda. d dualization of roads,flyover bridge n other bin constructed by d gov r not projects? don't av to compare ekiti n Lagos. if ekiti is like lag fayose will do beta Dan ambode
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Felixtuta(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Well done....keep it up sir.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by tpalan(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE if you think fayose is GREATER than awolowo and tinubu combined! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ode ni e!
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by flexcool131(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sometimes I find it hard to understand how some people thinks, Fayose is trying to help the masses in his state but you're still complaining! What if he's not doing anything to help the situation and looting the money some people will be praising him. Please let us try to be using our brain
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by DanseMacabre(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
divicode:

You are very correct! He is greater than Ojukwu, Azikwe, Alex Ekwueme, Albino Kanu and all Igbo people that has ever lived on planet earth put together. He is the saviour the Bia*fraud people have been waiting for to liberate them, Since Igbos are just timid, empty and chest beaters, Fayose is the person they have been waiting for to liberate them from their suffering.
All hail Fayose, the saviour of the fflatties

If you continue this way, you run the risk of dying of an embolism or HBP. Shed some of this anger, or you might die thin too.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by DanseMacabre(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Luckily only yoruba and some others know Fayose is a big m0r0n.

Biafrans who troll yorubas worship him as a demi-god

Why do you think this is, or better still, what gives you this impression (your second paragraph?)
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by samijay8(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ekiti people and fayose rice + 200 are like 5&6
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE if you think fayose is GREATER than awolowo and tinubu combined! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he is greater than Ojukwu, Azikwe, Chinua Achebe combined..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by phenol33(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
if any governor in SE should do this in any SE his people will stone him... imagine how people cue up to collect ten cups of rice. God forbid.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by vikyno(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

*I am*

'Nkapi* is an Ukwuani word

It's true Nkapi is an Ukwani word but does not mean a local rat as the guy used it in his statement. Nkapi is a squirrel like animal but far bigger than a squirrel and lives in the bush unlike a local rat that stays at homes.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by lagdmark(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
He is the original Jagaban of yorubaland others na fake
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
This man has render Ekiti people useless..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
chibuthanks:

Uwa. Mbu onye Hausa
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
k199192:
English teacher.. If you can't over look little grammatical errors, them you might have an OCD.
It's not OCD. It is atrocious grammar that is threatening the very existence of proper grammar application and usage.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Emanodimo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
He didn't do your road all he gave you was rice to eat at that time forgetting he was giving so much money to helpyour life and you're jumping you must have a problem upstairs.......I like this part....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by saccie1162: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
So what he is saying is that Ekiti people don't need any infrastructure except in their stomach? This man have insulted Ekiti people.

It's just like they gave someone N5000 to better your life he then gives u N200 and a sack of rice. He didn't send you to school. He didn't create any future hope like employment incase the rice should finish. He didn't do your road all he gave you was rice to eat at that time forgetting he was giving so much money to help your life and you're jumping you must have a problem upstairs. If u like sell your birthright for a sack of rice don't think of how he can create employment so you can get your own money pay your children school fees.

Be wise people be wise. We are not fools anymore for a sack of rice. And also pay the people their salary

IpobExposed has spoken
I would have said u r stupid but no need... it is written
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by 0b10010011: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ekiti state should be declared a refugee camp!

What an insult!
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by selfmadeboss: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
so you can still buy 100 naira mama put?
these idiots go the talk for nairaland like say all of them dey abroad like me.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Adebowale89(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
here comes the worst governor of ekiti state

see this kind of embarrassment this mumu is embracing on internet

I hate it when people used hasty generalization. how can an educated person/ individuals conclude that the only things they know in ekiti is food. your diluted senses shud tell u that, if other governors in Nigeria are doing what this mumu governor is doing, many people will still rush out

these are the differences class of living. the riches people are minority while the majority are poor people even in urban areas

how can a banker, professor, doctor or a business men worth millions of naira que for this kind of wretched rice

make una they correct una hasty generalization.

as for fayose I have nothing to say, by 2018 the disgrace is giving to the people of ekiti state most esp the elites, will end soonest
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by nkemjacob2(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Another tax payer money. Dis project does not comes from fayose purse..... Unfortunately the pple re enjoying the money use for road project.

Nothing is free.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Burgerlomo: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Poverty e no go better 4 U, if U by mistakenly die well U no go sleep well grin
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by ElsonMorali: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
tonio2wo:

You are not even from ekiti neither do u live there! Shior! undecided

No I'm not from Ekiti (Thank God), but Ekiti was once under my state and it's also a Yoruba state, besides, I'm a Nigerian, so Yes I can comment on this with authority.

Fayose is a disgrace to himself, his family, his state, the Yoruba people and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Simitrendy: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:
Fayose pay the workers their salaries. They deserve it! undecided

Ekiti state is just filled with people who think with their stomach. Feed them and they become your hellHound.

I use to think they are wise (because they are called fountain of knowledge) until I schooled there and discovered how ***** they are. undecided

Baba we're still fountain of knowledge, we still sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
drslimtommy:
bro, U urself just insulted english undecided

Point out my grammatical error or forever remain silent
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Ademoore07(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:
Fayose pay the workers their salaries. They deserve it! undecided

Ekiti state is just filled with people who think with their stomach. Feed them and they become your hellHound.

I use to think they are wise (because they are called fountain of knowledge) until I schooled there and discovered how ***** they are. undecided

What is this stupid mofo saying? sad how many months is he owing them? Go ask ondo workers how many months salary they were being owned despite being an oil producing area state. Mtchew undecided
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Ehinmola(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Sharp guy!! This is the one of the best examples of the 'carrot and stick' approach, also similar to the 'nkapi'(local rat) method of blowing the victim breeze as the rat feasts on its victim angry
. You are absolutely correct. Yet Ekiti people are clapping for him. What a shame!
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Old generation pple were bought with food to attain a political post, next generation pple will be bought with phone and free wifi to attain a political post...

Kontinue
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by earthcrust: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
When u become a governor no one will stop u from sending your ppl to Oxford university. If this is his style of government leave him alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.