Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (67769 Views)

Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by onomemike: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
TAKE THIS QUICK STEP TO ACTIVATE YOUR GH ORDER ON MMM

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by drslimtommy: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Point out my grammatical error (s) or forever remain silent
Fixed. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
drslimtommy:

Fixed. cool

It can be error or errors because I don't know how many u claim to have seen.

Point out the grammatical error in my write up. If u have nothing to offer Mechie onu biko
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by ebuclassic18(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
well i support this if ave never experienced poverty before u wont understand
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by tonio2wo: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

No I'm not from Ekiti (Thank God), but Ekiti was once under my state and it's also a Yoruba state, besides, I'm a Nigerian, so Yes I can comment on this with authority.

Fayose is a disgrace to himself, his family, his state, the Yoruba people and Nigeria as a whole.

All these because of a plate of rice undecided
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by ElsonMorali: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
tonio2wo:

All these because of a plate of rice undecided

What's this one talking about?

Be clear dude or get off my mentions. No time.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by drslimtommy: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

It can be error or errors because I don't know how many u claim to have seen.

Point out the grammatical error in my write up. If u have nothing to offer Mechie onu biko
check my comment u firstly quoted. (i made sure ur errors are in bold font)

Mind u, not everythng tho, 'cos i dont have time to dey scrutinize all ur grammatical errors.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by petbam: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
So what he is saying is that Ekiti people don't need any infrastructure except in their stomach? This man have insulted Ekiti people.

It's just like they gave someone N5000 to better your life he then gives u N200 and a sack of rice. He didn't send you to school. He didn't create any future hope like employment incase the rice should finish. He didn't do your road all he gave you was rice to eat at that time forgetting he was giving so much money to help your life and you're jumping you must have a problem upstairs. If u like sell your birthright for a sack of rice don't think of how he can create employment so you can get your own money pay your children school fees.

Be wise people be wise. We are not fools anymore for a sack of rice. And also pay the people their salary

IpobExposed has spoken
Apart from Lagos state governor fayose is d most performing governor in south west. Did u see how he was taking fashola around for the project he has done so far and at the same time he is doing his social responsibilities.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Teekrayne(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
It can only happen in this zoo!
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by petchi: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
So what he is saying is that Ekiti people don't need any infrastructure except in their stomach? This man have insulted Ekiti people.

It's just like they gave someone N5000 to better your life he then gives u N200 and a sack of rice. He didn't send you to school. He didn't create any future hope like employment incase the rice should finish. He didn't do your road all he gave you was rice to eat at that time forgetting he was giving so much money to help your life and you're jumping you must have a problem upstairs. If u like sell your birthright for a sack of rice don't think of how he can create employment so you can get your own money pay your children school fees.

Be wise people be wise. We are not fools anymore for a sack of rice. And also pay the people their salary

IpobExposed has spoken

What has your own governor did for you?
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by texas1990(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
that's ao d ediot had been fooling ekiti people wit one Congo of rice, tell me ao many time will dey cook dis one no? we too mumu for ekiti, I regret coming from dis state called #ekitimumu!
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by rafcrown(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
EKITI KETE-THE FOOD LOVERS.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Pchidexy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:
*I am*
'Nkapi* is an Ukwuani word
It is an Igbo word
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by dom(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Are you Ukwuani?

That's a central Igbo word
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by realsportclub7: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

IpobExposed has spoken

This is the first time I'll comment on Nairaland.

U need to go to Ekiti state before u make such comment.
I tag ur comment baseless.

This also goes out to others who comment base on sentiment and ignorance.
Re: Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice by Bollinger(m): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2017
kowopealajo:
Why do we have people like you in this country? The man is trying is best now you are bring another issue. Lets be wise, pele eh mr Great one.

The reason Nigeria is the way it is in large part because of people like you. You follow your stomach to wherever it leads. I wonder how you people think. Is this what governance means to you? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.