Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14872 Views)

A Letter To Nigerian Men Who See Marriage As A "Bait" To Fish Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Toyade888(m): 1:49am On Apr 02, 2017
HenryDion:
Is this how Nigerians have been reduced to? Just imagine. Finalboss, you know that people can be dumb when it comes to money, but must you make it obvious? Why set out to teach them 'how to fish' only to stay back and laugh at their stupidity?

You are awesome by sending some cash to the lucky few, but in real sense, you're yet to make a little difference. Most of them have squander the money and are now back to square one, or even in a worst situation.

joshysmartie made a nice point and the manner you tackled him showed how shallow you are. The dude made a huge nice point. As for me, i don't dash money, i think it's better i teach you how to make the money. Anyway, it's only few that can do that.

A wise man once said, 'The rich loves seeing the poor'

They feel it's more secure and less threatening to dash money than teach how to make money. They find it joyful when the poor keep knocking on the gate for help. It makes them feel important; the way you're feeling now.

I'm watching in 3D cool

I dont really know you bro...but I'd like to SLAP you
Re: . by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Toyade888:

I dont really know you bro...but I'd like to SLAP you

Free money has made you worthless. Go and hustle and stop drooping account number online

1 Like

Re: . by Toyade888(m): 2:14am On Apr 02, 2017
HenryDion:

Free money has made you worthless. Go and hustle and stop drooping account number online

Mumu
Re: . by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Toyade888:

Mumu

Little lad, go and prepare for jamb and stop quoting me. I've got no time for upcoming bastards..

2 Likes

Re: . by Toyade888(m): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2017
HenryDion:

Little lad, go and prepare for jamb and stop quoting me. I've got no time for upcoming bastards..

Lol... take it easy abeg..wetin sef
All this small kids on nairaland
Re: . by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Toyade888:

Lol... take it easy abeg..wetin sef
All this small kids on nairaland

You're the little kid bro..dropping account number online when you should be hustling. Is it that you have no atom of shame or dignity?

My little bro dare not behave like that or i will skin him alive. Don't be silly dear. Wise up and stopping calling a buffoon boss just for the temporary gratification.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by 30card(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2017
finalboss:

lols
Bro I said something about an investment and u didn't talk about it. I understand that you don't want to send personal details but can u create a alternative email account so I send the proposal for your perusal. For you to see if you do like it?

1 Like

Re: . by yehmy(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Observing...
Re: . by CalMeNico(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Following cool
Re: . by tens4real(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2017
finalboss:

lols
my boss i dont hala you tire abeg pick up my call now......
Re: . by tabithababy(f): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2017
What going on?? I need help too o finalboss. Help a sister biko kiss
Re: . by Josiah1150(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2017
finalboss:
i can start giving money out now till tomorrow i cnt feel it. i dnt care what you use it to do... joshysmartie i dnt need your advise , you cnt advise me .
easy boss just chill off sire!

Re: . by kullozone(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2017
HenryDion:

You're the little kid bro..dropping account number online when you should be hustling. Is it that you have no atom of shame or dignity?

My little bro dare not behave like that or i will skin him alive. Don't be silly dear. Wise up and stopping calling a buffoon boss just for the temporary gratification.

Oga, there's no need for the insults you're giving him. I'm sure some people he helped were actually in need of his help and he showed up just in time to help them.... He doesn't seem like someone with pride but sincerely wants to do good. Although, I won't give out the way he's doing truly sha, like you and the other guy said.
The bottom line is, he has done something atleast, but you haven't done shii apart from bad mouthing... And don't come with that "I know how many people I've helped without showing off or making it public" shii.
You should let him do what he likes while you keep doing yours, no be your money em dey share for them.
All these "i too know" people sef... As you don show your smartness and maturity finish, oya start teaching the people how to fish na!

2 Likes

Re: . by kullozone(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2017
mrmrmister:
There is a big-ass issue going on here.
And instead of waiting for the air to clear, some thoughtless peeps are still asking for money.

What the fvck is wrong with you people?

You can't even defend the man you're begging from, all you can say is " bros don't mind that guy. Bla bla bla... "

The fvck is wrong with y'all?

That's another problem, really. They don't even care what's going on sef. If money no reach some of them after all the begging, them go begin beef am.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2017
kullozone:

Oga, there's no need for the insults you're giving him. I'm sure some people he helped were actually in need of his help and he showed up just in time to help them.... He doesn't seem like someone with pride but sincerely wants to do good. Although, I won't give out the way he's doing truly sha, like you and the other guy said.
The bottom line is, he has done something atleast, but you haven't done shii apart from bad mouthing... And don't come with that "I know how many people I've helped without showing off or making it public" shii.
You should let him do what he likes while you keep doing yours, no be your money em dey share for them.
All these "i too know" people sef... As you don show your smartness and maturity finish, oya start teaching the people how to fish na!

Do you want me to go to lenght on how i have helped humanity? You don't just spill poo online especially to someone you're yet to know.

Finalboss did good and i commend his efforts and benevolent act, but that doesn't discard the fact that he has done nothing. When was this thread created? Has he teach you how to fish? I think the dude is capitalizing on the gullibility of many here and behind the scene, laughing his ass off.

However means he's making those money, it's just among thousands of means of making money. So, wake up and discover your own legit means.

Don't just give a man a fish, teach him how to fish. If you're not ready to teach, don't open a thread when you aren't ready, thereby making people look stupid.

Shalom!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kullozone(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
HenryDion:

Do you want me to go to lenght on how i have helped humanity? You don't just spill poo online especially to someone you're yet to know.

Finalboss did good and i commend his efforts and benevolent act, but that doesn't discard the fact that he has done nothing. When was this thread created? Has he teach you how to fish? I think the dude is capitalizing on the gullibility of many here and behind the scene, laughing his ass off.

However means he's making those money, it's just among thousands of means of making money. So, wake up and discover your own legit means.

Don't just give a man a fish, teach him how to fish. If you're not ready to teach, don't open a thread when you aren't ready, thereby making people look stupid.

Shalom!

And what makes you think he's just playing and making fun of them offline?
There could be alot of things involved on why he hasn't dropped any lesson yet. Just like you said, you just don't come online and start spewing trash about people you don't know anything about.
He's helping people the way he wants and feels is right. Na you know how you don help humanity reach, you can open a thread and teach people how to make money or write a motivational article. That's what people want, not the epistle you're writing to condemn someone that's doing his own thing. There's nothing wrong in giving a man a fish. Leave him alone! And keep helping humanity in your own way. Bye!
NB: I dey make my own money.

2 Likes

Re: . by ikp120(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2017
HenryDion:

Shalom!
I noticed that too. He go just come online, observe and waka without commenting on the thread. sad sad Wetin concern me sef? Make he enjoy his money. That's how most folks behave when they see real money. cry cry Make I go delete those my request jare. You're very right man!

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2017
ikp120:

I noticed that too. He go just come online, observe and waka. sad sad Wetin concern me sef? Make he enjoy his money. That's how most folks behave when the see real money. cry cry Make I go edit that my request. You're very right man!

Thank you for seeing reason in my write up. Others will keep defending finalboss with a hope of

'Maybe, he'll send me some cash for defending him.'

Done with this thread.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: . by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
HenryDion:

Thank you for seeing reason in my write up. Others will keep defending finalboss with a hope of

'Maybe, he'll send me some cash for defending him.'

Done with this thread.

Lolz, dis is funny
Re: . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
I still won't believe this finalboss guy gave out money for real...Cos the Tomiwa I know doesnt look like the person that have that kinda of money.
I just hope he is not scamming you guys
Re: . by ikp120(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pluto16:
I still won't believe this finalboss guy gave out money for real...Cos the Tomiwa I know doesnt look like the person that have that kinda of money.
I just hope he is not scamming you guys
You know the nigga?
Re: . by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
I see sense in ur post@Henry and Josh

Seriously, I have said dis b4 and I will say it again. Finalboss ignores intentionally. Yes, he doesn't owe us a dime and he can choose to do things d way he likes but he should also try to put himself in ppu's shoe. Dey say do unto others wat u want done to you.
He created this thread saying he wants to teach ppu how to fish, more dan a week nw, he hasn't even wen many were quoting and asking him, he choose to snub. This minute, he will lead u on, next minute he will abandon u. I can remember d case of Airforce1(dnt know if dats his monicker, d guy with taxi issues), finalboss was lyk "ur money is ready, cm n take" d guy saw it late and he kept mentioning and quoting finalboss million times. A simple "oh dear, av used d money" wont hurt but Oga choose to snub, I tink he has resigned nw sef, i felt 4 d guy seriously n i wish i had. Dats not fair.

I knw u cnt reach everybody but don't make dem feel lyk fools.

Lyk sm1 said, he will just cm online, observe and go. I think he's enjoying d attention and begging.

But b aware dat Nobody is happy following u around and begging online (unless such person is a scammer and I pray that any scammer trying to scam u will meet his doom).

It's just condition.

#Shalom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
ikp120:
You know the nigga?
Never mind
Re: . by babyfaceafrica: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lolz...everybody sef dey get idea now abi...?
Re: . by yehmy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
lipsrsealed pluto16

1 Like

Re: . by ikp120(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pluto16:
Never mind
Bros no look down on anyone.
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
finalboss:
i can start giving money out now till tomorrow i cnt feel it. i dnt care what you use it to do... joshysmartie i dnt need your advise , you cnt advise me .
una never reach my side. You keep skipping and jumping over me. Samma me your goodness boss
Re: . by queenasasili(f): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: . by Walexz02(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
queenasasili:
What for shocked
Re: . by Dehnver(f): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: . by 30card(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dehnver:

Hi.. I'd like to..
Help thanks for your interest I will send you a pm kindly reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Braless Outfit - Fans React (pics) / Gym Instructor Gets Aroused, While Checking Out A Female Client's Thigh (Photos) / SPY On Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.