Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14887 Views)

A Letter To Nigerian Men Who See Marriage As A "Bait" To Fish Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by finalboss(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2017
joshysmartie:
i wondered why people were droping numbers.... then i noticed the omobabalawo (finalboss) shares money for nothing...

just saying... in my opinion u are a showoff just wasting money and it doesnt work that way....

what u do is my dream... except that i dont intend throwing it (#$€¥) in the air...

its suppossed to be u help people get out of poverty... and the circle goes on...

well done i must say but... start doing it right..glad seeing my type....
still waiting to get ur how to fish details...

hey i didnt ask for your opinion

1 Like

Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

hey i didnt ask for your opinion
Help me tell am ooo.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2017
joshysmartie:
i wondered why people were droping numbers.... then i noticed the omobabalawo (finalboss) shares money for nothing...

just saying... in my opinion u are a showoff just wasting money and it doesnt work that way....

what u do is my dream... except that i dont intend throwing it (#$€¥) in the air...

its suppossed to be u help people get out of poverty... and the circle goes on...

well done i must say but... start doing it right..glad seeing my type....
still waiting to get ur how to fish details...

whats is wrong with you ?? and the people dropping their account num , i cant give them , so whats your stress ??
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

whats is wrong with you ?? and the people dropping their account num , i cant give them , so whats your stress ??
Finalboss no vex na.
Just free the guy.
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

He is just trying to get your attention.
Boss no vex abeg.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2017
undecided wetin be this guy problem ?? do you even know me ?
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
undecided wetin be this guy problem ?? do you even know me ?
Baba abeg na.
If you dey reason the matter vex go dey catch you the more.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2017
HQuadreal:

Baba abeg na.
If you dey reason the matter vex go dey catch you the more.

was just writing down things i will type here and i saw this , so this is what they have been thinking
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

was just writing down things i will type here and i saw this , so this is what they have been thinking
That not what we are thinking boss.
He is the only one thinking like that.
I dey loyal boss.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2017
imagine some one i gave my number here , planning with people on how to scam me , she told them i share money online

1 Like

Re: . by Donkaz(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

Baba abeg no use one person sin to punish the others.

We are still eager to learn.
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

No let the guy spoil market for us abeg.
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
imagine some one i gave my number here , planning with people on how to scam me , because i share money online
Boss am not among them ooo.
Let me fight for myself first.
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2017
Finalboss just select your loyal fans and pm us the way on how to do the stuff. You can create a new email if you don't want to disclose your main email abeg.
Re: . by babyfaceafrica: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Good morning finalboss....this matter tire mi
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Finalboss I still dey beg make you no vex. Just forget wetin dem they talk.
Re: . by pweshboi(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Mtchwww Nigerians. I no know why finalboss dey give attention to this attention seeker. It'll have been more painful if I'm not a Nigerian, but ehhh I've seen a lot of "fools" like this. Your opinion does not count dear advise giver. If you've been following up threads about finalboss then you won't have typed that shiii of a comment. Finalboss like I always say, do wetin dey ur mind any anyhow u feel u wanna help people do it your own way but don't let some miscreants and loosers deter u from doing good #Peace and happy new month to Y'all
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
imagine some one i gave my number here , planning with people on how to scam me , she told them i share money online

Seriously?
Re: . by HQuadreal: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2017
pweshboi:
Mtchwww Nigerians. I no know why finalboss dey give attention to this attention seeker. It'll have been more painful if I'm not a Nigerian, but ehhh I've seen a lot of "fools" like this. Your opinion does not count dear advise giver. If you've been following up threads about finalboss then you won't have typed that shiii of a comment. Finalboss like I always say, do wetin dey ur mind any anyhow u feel u wanna help people do it your own way but don't let some miscreants and loosers deter u from doing good #Peace and happy new month to Y'all
Thing tire me ooo.
Some people no fit see make them no talk.
Them wan market for person.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
She?
Re: . by HIScraziness(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2017
Peeps still dey on this matter?
Re: . by queenasasili(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Na wa o ooo watin be the guy own self?
Re: . by hungryboy(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
bros no drop your number for anyone here oh
Even na me ask you no give me ,
Cos,
I go call you
ask for money

You started giving out of your own volition ,
You don't owe any of us a dime
If you are tired of the stress the begging is causing you,

Abeg just retire this account register another account

May your good intentions not bring down your downfall

And may God continue exposing those who are plotting evil against you

1 Like

Re: . by HQuadreal: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
hungryboy:
bros no drop your number for anyone here oh
Even na me ask you no give me ,
Cos,
I go call you
ask for money

You started giving out of your own volition ,
You don't owe any of us a dime
If you are tired of the stress the begging is causing you,

Abeg just retire this account register another account

May your good intentions not bring down your downfall

And may God continue exposing those who are plotting evil against you

Amen.
Na so bro.
Re: . by 30card(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Finalboss, Y modulus, would you guys like to invest in a business in Delta state? if yes please get in touch
Re: . by Richie0974: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

This is Nairaland, if you want to help, help! Don't share private information online, there are too many people here to think everyone thinks alike.
Re: . by chidiogo123(f): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Let nothing deter you from doing what you know how to do best, not even a negative thinker, one who does not see anything good in anything. God bless you as you continue your good works.
Re: . by catchfun: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
No power fashion against you shall prosper
Re: . by hazan041(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

You always fall for d scammers uve not for once attend to d real one like me
Re: . by cocaineaddict(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
Talk to me bro. What's up?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

mentioned me twice.... meant u read over my text and is seriously affected by it.... i meant no offense bruh... just saying.... and come to think of it i didnt see ur how to fish details... or do you preffer giving fish...??

i wish you could see the contageous harmless smile on my face..
Re: . by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

u see you got me wrong... what i said was to ur own benefit self...

had it been the girl you mentioned above gave you a good investment plan before getting ur money she wouldnt have shared u to her friends as a free giver...

the man jesus spoke about that gave talents to three people... they submited good results except for one.. who had nothing good to do with a given talent....

it applies to you giving money to people who dont put it to good use but rather they invite people to scam you...
you preffered to get angry than look at the bright side...

again i meant no offense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / 4 Most Boobiliously Endowed Romancelanders / My Neighbor And Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.