Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14885 Views)

A Letter To Nigerian Men Who See Marriage As A "Bait" To Fish Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by HQuadreal: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just forget the matter e don do.
joshysmartie:

u see you got me wrong... what i said was to ur own benefit self...

had it been the girl you mentioned above gave you a good investment plan before getting ur money she wouldnt have shared u to her friends as a free giver...

the man jesus spoke about that gave talents to three people... they submited good results except for one.. who had nothing good to do with a given talent....

it applies to you giving money to people who dont put it to good use but rather they invite people to scam you...
you preffered to get angry than look at the bright side...

again i meant no offense...
Re: . by EWAagoyin(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: . by EWAagoyin(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: . by zionwinn(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
A BUSINESS PLAN

Adenle Segun

SUMMARY

What I Sell
I am in business of selling giant african snail. Snail distribution to hotels, eateries, and other snail vendOrs within and outside of my locality.

My Objective
I Intend to rear Archachatina Marginata – gaint African snail that is healthy for human consumption both local and international.

My Vision statement
To rear an environmental friendly snail which is highly good for consumption and of international standard.

Snail farming in Nigeria requires small capital and the running cost is very low, hence their feeds are very local.

Working Cost:
1. Construction of Snail pen and hatchery = N15,000
2. Buying of point of lay Archachatina Marginata snails from the forest (100 snails) =
N200 per snail, N200 x 100 snails = N20,000

While 18,000 The remaining balance, be use for feeding of the parent stock and their babies & Maintenance till I harvest and sell out the parent stock. The production cycle continues...

Total cost:
The total start of capital am appealing for is 50,000 which will be paid back with interest after six month when the parent stock will have been sold.

A well mature snail could sell between 500 & 600

Please am not asking for a free meal but a loan to turn my fortune around and an opportunity to be of assistance to others

Sir I need to call ur attension to the fact that have been able to start the project, construction of the snailery and purchase of more point of lay snails.

Though what I sctock is not yet to capacity.

Attached is the picture of my point of lay snails

Though what am requesting is a Loan which I will refund as soon as sales commence.

Zionwinn@naij.com

Re: . by mcevans1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oga boss, Im still waiting to learn how to fish from you. Abeg no let oversabi, i too know ppl wey no dey mind their business spoil your mood.
Re: . by Raintaker(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Someone should close this thread already, it has been derailed.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
joshysmartie:

u see you got me wrong... what i said was to ur own benefit self...

had it been the girl you mentioned above gave you a good investment plan before getting ur money she wouldnt have shared u to her friends as a free giver...

the man jesus spoke about that gave talents to three people... they submited good results except for one.. who had nothing good to do with a given talent....

it applies to you giving money to people who dont put it to good use but rather they invite people to scam you...
you preffered to get angry than look at the bright side...

again i meant no offense...

hey i dnt need your advise , i can give them money to change their life , its just how you present yourself

1 Like

Re: . by finalboss(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
who is this guy self
Re: . by Swegzfreak: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

hey i dnt need your advise , i can give them money to change their life , its just how you present yourself

Oya, change e fun wan
Re: . by finalboss(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
i can start giving money out now till tomorrow i cnt feel it. i dnt care what you use it to do... joshysmartie i dnt need your advise , you cnt advise me .

2 Likes

Re: . by Basildvalour(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
who is this guy self
Boss, bantering words with people on how you choose to do your things shouldn't even come in the first place.

You do whatever you wish to do, how you like it and if someone else has a better way he/she thinks it should be done, let that person lead the way and not refer to you.

1 Like

Re: . by Swegzfreak: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
i can start giving money out now till tomorrow i cnt feel it. i dnt care what you use it to do... joshysmartie i dnt need your advise , you cnt advise me .

Just remember your boy... Nothing do you

1 Like

Re: . by Elrex(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Everything's gonna be alright hopefully...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
Re: . by Basildvalour(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
Boss, start with me so that he will know you mean business and always equal to the task.
Re: . by queenasasili(f): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Don't mind him na over sabi the worry the guy
finalboss:
who is this guy self
Re: . by finalboss(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Basildvalour:
Boss, bantering words with people on how you choose to do your things shouldn't even come in the first place.

You do whatever you wish to do, how you like it and if someone else has a better way he/she thinks it should be done, let that person lead the way and not refer to you.

thank you boss
Re: . by finalboss(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Basildvalour:
Boss, start with me so that he will know you mean business and always equal to the task.

lols
Re: . by Basildvalour(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

thank you boss
You're always welcome
Re: . by Basildvalour(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

lols
Make l drop am? Anything at all
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Basildvalour:
You're always welcome
You can decide to bless me 2night boss...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
Dear, good evening

3066300547, FirstBank
Re: . by Elrex(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pass me not by... Finalboss
Re: . by Tenkobos(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
Lols.

So you can get angry like this?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

lols
Re: . by Basildvalour(m): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:
grin
Re: . by babyfaceafrica: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Its well
Re: . by CalMeNico(m): 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
finalboss:

lols
Finalboss pls help
Re: . by dingbang(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Finalboss... Watsup with d bitcoin u wanted?
Re: . by mrmrmister: 12:39am On Apr 02, 2017
There is a big-ass issue going on here.
And instead of waiting for the air to clear, some thoughtless peeps are still asking for money.

What the fvck is wrong with you people?

You can't even defend the man you're begging from, all you can say is " bros don't mind that guy. Bla bla bla... "

The fvck is wrong with y'all?
Re: . by pweshboi(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2017
finalboss:
who is this guy self
LOL... No kill me with laughter abeg finalboss
Re: . by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Is this how Nigerians have been reduced to? Just imagine. Finalboss, you know that people can be dumb when it comes to money, but must you make it obvious? Why set out to teach them 'how to fish' only to stay back and laugh at their stupidity?

You are awesome by sending some cash to the lucky few, but in real sense, you're yet to make a little difference. Most of them have squander the money and are now back to square one, or even in a worst situation.

joshysmartie made a nice point and the manner you tackled him showed how shallow you are. The dude made a huge nice point. As for me, i don't dash money, i think it's better i teach you how to make the money. Anyway, it's only few that can do that.

A wise man once said, 'The rich loves seeing the poor'

They feel it's more secure and less threatening to dash money than teach how to make money. They find it joyful when the poor keep knocking on the gate for help. It makes them feel important; the way you're feeling now.

I'm watching in 3D cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / 4 Most Boobiliously Endowed Romancelanders / My Neighbor And Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.