Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze (1294 Views)

I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by golor(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello everyone, please what could be the cause of the change in my physical appearance? I could remember vividly well that I used to be that very slim guy people make joke of.fast forward, when I got admission during 2012 , I was still very slim. But today , I can't really explain the change , the only thing I can remember right now , is that I told God "I needed to add weight " that I am just too slim.

The only drugs , I know I took was multi vitamins drug and I only took that drug when i return home after every semester , so I can regain my lost blood and strength after a stressful semester.

Today, when I walk pass, I do hear people say, I took fat medicine, to God who made me I don't know what's fat medicine is nor how it look like, excerpt multi vitamins and sometimes the feed fine I do take is fat medicine. One of my friends even say to my face that whats the name of the fat drugs am taking .lolz, I just laugh and said , I don't know what you re talking about.

The only things I can remember, is that , I left my banga soup as a deltans to akwa ibom and ate afang, ever since then, I can't even explain.will be uploadin two picture , one I took it 2011 and the other 2016.I would have snap one now, but my phone is bad, cause my current look is more amazing.

I love my new look, it could only be God. Have grown mentally , physically and spiritually. I could remember I used to take 12/ 30 in my secondary school days, but today I graduated among the best in my dept level. My picture can affirm the physical and before I could hardly pray proper , but today when I pray angels dance to it.

God , if I have ever been ungrateful please forgive me, cause I am not ungrateful.

Lalasticaca
Ishiluv

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by ikbnice(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Where is your before and after picture.... Let's compare?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Now no pinture. I'm 'fraid I can't help you. undecided
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by golor(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote

It updated now. View it.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by golor(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2017
ikbnice:
Where is your before and after picture.... Let's compare?

Bros , it updated. View it
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by golor(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2017
anotherydz:
Now no pinture. I'm 'fraid I can't help you. undecided

You can view the pix now.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2017
You sha wan show us say you fine small. You try.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by WhiteKettle(f): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Still Ugly and broke.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by golor(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2017
WhiteKettle:
Still Ugly and broke.

Bros , I have never been broke all my life. just that I hate it, depending on my parents for money. 2011 , was going to my dad shop and then he was making it big time, then 20k was a little cash for the weekend but now no access and Biz is not as before , he gives what he has and I manage what he gives. You can go and tell your uncle "satan" that my God liveth for evermore. If there's a mouth who can ask! There's a God who's ever ready to listen and made come true.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2017
golor:

Bros , I have never been broke all my life. just that I hate it, depending on my parents for money. 2011 , was going to my dad shop and then he was making it big time, then 20k was a little cash for the weekend but now no access and Biz is not as before , he gives what he has and I manage what he gives. You can go and tell your uncle "satan" that my God liveth for evermore. If there's a mouth who can ask! There's a God who's ever ready to listen and made come true.

You fit wire like 10k to my account. Just to verify your claims. wink
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by golor(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2017
anotherydz:

You fit wire like 10k to my account. Just to verify your claims. wink

Lolz. Bros , I promised my babe phone and I equally wants to change my phone. I have just 92k to spend for na. Will be getting her own come Monday goinee M 5 mini 46k, then I get mine upper week. ....no extra for na
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2017
golor:

Lolz. Bros , I promised my babe phone and I equally wants to change my phone. I have just 92k to spend for na. Will be getting her own come Monday goinee M 5 mini 46k, then I get mine upper week. ....no extra for na

lol. Enjoy yourself.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by ikbnice(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Honestly, you ain't fat - at least not yet. Your BMI is still normal for now. Where is your pot-belly.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by golor(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
ikbnice:
Honestly, you ain't fat - at least not yet. Your BMI is still normal for now. Where is your pot-belly.

Bros ,a full view of my pix will show you my pot belle, that's the part am not too conformable with but it okay. I am just too young to have a put stomach. People and including my babe keep saying it.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by ikbnice(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
golor:

Bros ,a full view of my pix will show you my pot belle, that's the part am not too conformable with but it okay. I am just too young to have a put stomach. People and including my babe keep saying it.
have you considered exercise. Abs training and aerobic exercise will have gotten rid of the fat. Then, watch what you eat.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of The Change! I Can't Even Explain.piicture Will Amaze by ghost3040: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
KIDS EVERYWHERE...SEE WETIN MTN 10MB DEY CAUSE..
golor:
Hello everyone, please what could be the cause of the change in my physical appearance? I could remember vividly well that I used to be that very slim guy people make joke of.fast forward, when I got admission during 2012 , I was still very slim. But today , I can't really explain the change , the only thing I can remember right now , is that I told God "I needed to add weight " that I am just too slim.

The only drugs , I know I took was multi vitamins drug and I only took that drug when i return home after every semester , so I can regain my lost blood and strength after a stressful semester.

Today, when I walk pass, I do hear people say, I took fat medicine, to God who made me I don't know what's fat medicine is nor how it look like, excerpt multi vitamins and sometimes the feed fine I do take is fat medicine. One of my friends even say to my face that whats the name of the fat drugs am taking .lolz, I just laugh and said , I don't know what you re talking about.

The only things I can remember, is that , I left my banga soup as a deltans to akwa ibom and ate afang, ever since then, I can't even explain.will be uploadin two picture , one I took it 2011 and the other 2016.I would have snap one now, but my phone is bad, cause my current look is more amazing.

I love my new look, it could only be God. Have grown mentally , physically and spiritually. I could remember I used to take 12/ 30 in my secondary school days, but today I graduated among the best in my dept level. My picture can affirm the physical and before I could hardly pray proper , but today when I pray angels dance to it.

God , if I have ever been ungrateful please forgive me, cause I am not ungrateful.

Lalasticaca
Ishiluv

(1) (Reply)

Nine Signs Your Woman Is Getting Extra Sex Somewhere / Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married / Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.