Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (1292 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / Any Young Man Who Last More Than 10mins During S*x Will Not Go Far In Life” / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by bamisepeters(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Many youths of today have likened relationship to be s ex which shouldn't be so.

Relationship and s ex might work hand-in-hand but it shouldn't be incorporated at the wrong time.

The opportunity for courtship is being abused on a daily basis just because we try to make relationship work through s ex.

So many young girls have involved themselves in premarital s ex which has led to unwanted pregnancy which some will abort while some will be forced to give birth at a tender age.

Everything in life is by stage. Yes, it is not possible you wake up one day and conclude that you want to get married without having someone you are dating that you have known for some months.

But the fact is that relationship and sex are two different things that should only be linked at the appropriate time.

So many men made their lady believe that if the lady did not have s ex with them then she doesn't love them.

See, if you want to love, nobody will stop you from loving anybody, but don't pretend to love when your ultimate goal is to get under her.

Don't make her believe that sex makes relationship stronger.

Premarital s ex doesn't make any relationship stronger, it kills the relationship especially when the intention is not for marriage.

Even at a stage, couples that didn't involve in premarital s ex get tired of having s ex with each other, then if that is the case, are you not making it a bit faster to lose thirst for s ex?

I think ladies of this generation should have become wiser enough to decide about their life earlier than 18years.

Some men will only have s ex with a lady ones and that's all. You should be able to keep your precious self away from the beast in men.

Many men out there are no more interested in staying with a woman for so long, they will tell you they don't like eating a particular food twice but love to eat different kinds of food.

They will come to you and give you all the sweet words and you will gladly accept them and even release your body to them like sheep without Shepherd.

You are the only one that can destroy yourself. You only go into wrong hands if you did not say yes to the right person.

During courtship you are free to decide if you can cope with each other or not, and you can choose to continue or discontinue your relationship.

But now a days, ladies find it difficult to leave the beast they are into relationship with simply because they have engaged in s ex which has made her emotionally attached with the man.

That way, it will not be easy for her to say no when she should have said it.

Some men change immediately they have s ex with their lady. The s ex will automatically be an eye opener for them, they will want to explore more, thereby exposing them to any other things in skirt.

I am not saying it is not good to introduce s ex in your relationship, but it is necessary to introduce it at the appropriate time to avoid the series of disadvantages associated with it.

It makes relationship stronger but this is for the couple and perhaps serious minded couple-to-be. Biblically it is not for those who are not married, in fact, it is a sin.

Some men are only interested in getting under a lady, but how will you decipher the true man from the fake? You can be safe if you keep your precious part till the right time.

Those that are even married can get divorced anytime let alone those that are not.

Though, some ladies are the cause of their own fall. They cannot do without s ex, and so many reasons got them so attracted to that which we might not blame them for some, while some are due to covetousness and love of money.

S ex in courtship can mar your marital life more than it can make it.

Be wise and never give yourself room to regret your impatient.

Source: http://bamisepeters..co.uk/2015/08/sex-will-make-your-relationship.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by RoyalBlak007: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2017
No way grin

Cc Iamkashybaby
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Hillzy(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2017
True talk op

1 Like

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2017
100% Endorsement.
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Theyveedo(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2017
I concur
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by HARDDON: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Warped words pencilled from d stables of a discombobulated mind

Men aint d devil. Go figure
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Nice one Op.

Girls are easily carried away by the three mumu words.

May God help them all.
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
No way grin

Cc Iamkashybaby
embarassed
eeehn..bullseye grin

No wonder u went MIA coz her juicy pucci is truly irresistible
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by RoyalBlak007: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
embarassed
eeehn..bullseye grin

No wonder u went MIA coz her juicy pucci is truly irresistible

Yes I went MIA coz your juicy Puccí is truly irresistible coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
HARDDON:
Warped words pencilled from d stables of a discombobulated mind

Men aint d devil. Go figure
The op made lot of sense. I was expecting to find a fùckboy who'd disagree. It's said that before sex a guy isn't reasoning properly while the ladies do but after sex the lady isn't reasoning properly while the guys do. So in holding on to it we ladies get to know what guys are really out for, and if the relationship could be termed genuine or not. People abuse the word "Love" this days just to get sex.

1 Like

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Yes I went MIA coz your juicy Puccí is truly irresistible coolcoolcool

Jessu!!! lipsrsealed

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2017
I don't see the essence of going into a relationship if sex would not be involved,why b/cos we are all sexual beings,& we can only be deceiving ourselves if we don't come in contact with each others physical body.

1 Like

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by HARDDON: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Double Don
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by HARDDON: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
The op made lot of sense. I was expecting to find a fùckboy who'd disagree. It's said that before sex a guy isn't reasoning properly while the ladies do but after sex the lady isn't reasoning properly while the guys do. So in holding on to it we ladies get to know what guys are really out for, and if the relationship could be termed genuine or not. People abuse the word "Love" this days just to get sex.

@ first bolded, change your circles. Only regular guys lose their senses, sell their souls for a lil taste of d wet hollow flesh btw a lady's thighs.
Guys like us aint easily swayed. U must be worth it to even see us naked let alone touch our bare skin.
Jrod only Rolls Royal. cool
This was why i told d op to go figure.

Besides, if guys like us aint principled, we dont need to voice d L word b4 ladies like u spread your wet n wanting legs.
A lil Sly smile wud suffice. cool

N oh, nxt time u need not hide behind the cloak of words to call s1 a fvckboy tru your quaking legs. Just go ahead n do it n hope we dont make it a point of urgent order to use u as test rat. cool

1 Like

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by teehamzat(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2017
HARDDON:

@ first bolded, change your circles. Only regular guys lose their senses, sell their souls for a lil taste of d wet hollow flesh btw a lady's thighs.
Guys like us aint easily swayed. U must be worth it to even see us naked let alone touch our bare skin.

Besides, if guys like us aint principled, we dont need to voice d L word b4 ladies like u spread your wet n wanting legs.

N oh, nxt time u need not hide behind the cloak of words to call s1 a fvckboy tru your quaking legs. Just go ahead n do it n hope we dont make it a point of urgent order to use u as test rat. cool

5 Likes

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Personally, I don't roll with fùckboys so the change of circle advice should be given to someone who cares. What I stated is a known fact with most guys. You could only see few who would venture into relationships without putting sex first on the table, while it's the norm to many that sex comes first before anything. Anyway, the op made sense in his write-up.
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by HARDDON: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Double Don
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by HARDDON: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
Personally, I don't roll with fùckboys so the change of circle advice should be given to someone who cares. What I stated is a known fact with most guys. You could only see few who would venture into relationships without putting sex first on the table, while it's the norm to many that sex comes first before anything. Anyway, the op made sense in his write-up.

As you wud only see very few ladies who wud not saddle you with their bills just by meeting them. Make d mistake of preaching luv to them n watch them milk you.

If we are to roll this lane, guys are worst hit because out of hundred demands of ladies from guys they just met, 95% of them wud be met whereas if same number was to be analysed based on guys demanding s ex from ladies they just met, only 5% wud hit it even after spending. So dont sweat it.

Btw,
If you dont roll with fvckboys, your reasoning wudnt have been so impaired n monocultured.

Only the first 3 paragraph of d op have verisimilitude. Others are nothing but a beclouded wailing of a wantom willow

1 Like

Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
HARDDON:

As you wud only see very few ladies who wud not saddle you with their bills just by meeting them. Make d mistake of preaching luv to them n watch them milk you.

If we are to roll this lane, guys are worst hit because out of hundred demands of ladies from guys they just met, 95% of them wud be met whereas if same number was to be analysed based on guys demanding s ex from ladies they just met, only 5% wud hit it even after spending. So dont sweat it.

Btw,
If you dont roll with fvckboys, your reasoning wudnt have been so impaired n monocultured.

Only the first 3 paragraph of d op have verisimilitude. Others are nothing but a beclouded wailing of a wantom willow
Clearly, your submission is relative here. Just as is rare to find guys who won't stop demanding for sex so it's with ladies who won't stop demanding for money, and other material things. It's trade by barter...money/material things for sex.

Secondly, how did you come up with your statistic?, I assume it's based on speculation...guys don't meet up to ninety five percent of a girl's needs. The only exception is if he's your fiancé which isn't feasible in most situations.

Perhaps my reasoning is impaired and monocultured 'cause I'm dealing with someone who thinks he knows women more than they know themselves.
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by bamisepeters(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Btw,

See when you have finished me with your big grammar let me know o. Thanks for the comment anyways, i love to hear some people disagree with few lines of mine, it makes me stronger, so KEEP IT UP.
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by bamisepeters(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the comments so far, i really appreciate you guys.
Re: Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time by HARDDON: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
Clearly, your submission is relative here. Just as is rare to find guys who won't stop demanding for sex so it's with ladies who won't stop demanding for money, and other material things. It's trade by barter. ..money/material things for sex.

Secondly, how did you come up with your statistic?, I assume it's based on speculation...guys don't meet up to ninety five percent of a girl's needs. The only exception is if he's your fiancé which isn't feasible in most situations.

Perhaps my reasoning is impaired and monocultured 'cause I'm dealing with someone who thinks he knows women more than they know themselves.

@ bolded, thatz no normal trade by barter, itz an improper one in favour of you lil lovely soft souls.
If for every penny you guys eat off guys, there is a proportional pvssy spanking, husbys wud hv been left with well drilled well by d time he comes. You cant construe this.

Moreover, my statistics aint based on hyperbolic hypothesis. Daz just the way it is. N i didnt mean 1 guy providing 95% of his lady's needs.
I meant : for every 100 ladies' requests, like 95% of them wud get their wish Only 5% of guys have the balls enuf to see tru d subtle moves.

Lastly, I dont think i know ladies. I ACTUALLY do much more than u cud imagine.
Just because you r a female doesnt mean you really understand what it takes to be a man wit a Womb.

like there are alota folks out there branding highly powered mobile devices n dont use 30% of their intended function, so also it is with a being that has two pairs of soft mounds strapped to her chest n a lil cleft inbtw her legs n therefore bears woman.

Research n Royal experience dust all that. cool

Go figure.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, The Smart Or The Hardworking Guy / See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Couples Dressed On Jersey / She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.