Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class (4892 Views)

Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) / Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond" / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaiye on Wednesday said even though he graduated with 3rd class from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), it gives him joy because 3rd class in the 90s is comparable to the First Class many universities are churning out today...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Qmerit(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Lolz... I would ve say something better now but no stew to eat this white rice... Dino you say....let me say something better then since my learned colleagues are doing so cause I thought Dino never said so..

Dino, what criteria were u admitted to do masters in ABU after 3rd class acceptance, did you do any PGD program to qualify u in doing masters, or how were you admitted for masters pls.

You are good in posing with everything same you did with students of Harvard Versity and claimed you had a degree there but the authority denied it instantly.

You also posted a foto of group corpers where u wore blue short.. you were differ from others and said it was in KD same KD where you got your first degree, when you were not a married woman or not having any health challenge to be allowed to serve in same state . Ironically you were serving that state how come?

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by ElsonMorali: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2017
How did this Dinosaur guy ever become a Senator?

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Jokerman(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2017
See the kind of clowns APC gave us as leaders....
Buhari
Saraki
Melaye...

Lol...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2017
so what of 90's 1st class?jokers n clowns in power

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by patchsk(f): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari is sooo so stupid..
I dunno why.

Please click like to agree.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by SalamRushdie: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
I finshed with good grades but from experience I have found out 3rd class graduates usually have higher IQ than most Nigerian 1st class graduates .Very strange but over the years i have seen it in play that High IQ can be limiting especially in the Nigerian University system that frowns at thinkink outside the box and rewards word for word crammers more

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Alexk2(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
As if you deserve that third class in the first place.....haaa., i just don't know how we get here. A senetor of the federal republic making a comment like that to discredit the educational system in the country; it musnt be worse than this before we say enough is enough.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Goke7: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino should stop making a mockery of himself but rather explain how he got admitted in ABU to do a masters with a third class.

This is why ABU has not come out to make an official statement on the matter.

If I am Dino, I will keep quiet on this issue and let it die very fast in the media

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
patchsk:
I dunno why.

Stale....dry and outdated pattern to hustle for likes or shares. Try to Use your brain instead of your misplaced hatred.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Larryfest(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
So what is the equivalent of then 1st now

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Nbote(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Jus imagine d insult... In otherwords today's first class and second class results are worthless ryt? Oga some of us know saharareporters but dat doesn't change d fact dat U're a slowpoke...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by idris4r83(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
patchsk:
I dunno why.

u are so so stupid click like to agree

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by GenBloodykiIler: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2017
omenkalives come here now!
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Austin4lif: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:
My brother pray God should bless you like him. Dino is better than u. Dino is a big boy
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by princemillla(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Abu claim they admit only 1st class to their master program. How did melaye get there?

Abu has lots of explanations to make.

For now it's better for this man to keep shut

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by ElsonMorali: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Austin4lif:
My brother pray God should bless you like him. Dino is better than u. Dino is a big boy

i would like to sink to your own level of reasoning, but i fear i might die in the process. So i won't.

I think you should stick to praise-singing and ass-licking these mentors of yours without involving my mentions. Please...?
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by RALPHOW(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
HOW DID WE GET HERE,
THIS SHAMELESS SENATOR HAVE LOST IT !!!!!
IS THERE NO FIRST CLASS IN HIS CLASS,
I GRADUATED IN THE 90s, PEOPLE LIKE HIM NEVER ATTEND CLASSES, ALWAYS IN THE SUB.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by FreshShavedBalls(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2017
And the first class of then is equivalent to Phd now ba? Idiotta

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2017
The guy is smart, you guys should leave him alone.
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Degis(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Goke7:
Dino should stop making a mockery of himself but rather explain how he got admitted in ABU to do a masters with a third class.

This is why ABU has not come out to make an official statement on the matter.

If I am Dino, I will keep quiet on this issue and let it die very fast in the media

Dino is very correct that his 3rd class is greater than many 1st class of today.

For the life of me, I couldn't just place your naïveté or stupidity or maybe the degree of your extravagant ignorance not to know that with a 3rd class, you are qualified for a Masters or PhD programme
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Day169: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Oh shut up Mr Senator Melaye!
..you've become such a decrepit and sorry excuse for mediocrity in the hallowed chambers!! undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2017
This man useless oooo

Tout
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Jokerman:
See the kind of clowns APC gave us as leaders....
Buhari
Saraki
Melaye...

Lol...

there are more -

Adeosun
Oshiomole
Aregbesola
Solomon Dalung
El-Rufai
Babacir Lawal
Burutai
Liar Mohammed
Audu Ogbeh

...And so on. Its a miracle Nigeria has not collapsed
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Tazdroid(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by ikech: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2017
If 3rd class is equivalent to first class what happened to the 1st class of 90's mr manini
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Max24: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2017
3rd class seven years after ur mates have left school. Dino really has no shame.
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by dunkem21(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2017
No source, No comment.
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by BrutalJab: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
BMC and Sajara Liepoters will fail
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by Austin4lif: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

i would like to sink to your own level of reasoning, but i fear i might die in the process. So i won't.

I think you should stick to praise-singing and ass-licking these mentors of yours without involving my mentions. Please...?
then stop hating and start working. Unsuccessful people have this trait of hating and blaming.
Re: Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class by ndidibabe(f): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2017
ikech:
If 3rd class is equivalent to first class what happened to the 1st class of 90's mr manini
They were made in heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses $9bn To Illegal Mining In 2 Years / New Minimum Wage: Corp Members To Earn N35,000, N-power N50,000 / IPOB Lion Squad In Anambra State Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.