Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend (58414 Views)

Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Guyman02: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2017
I dont blame her when all we see in Nairaland is Who Wore it Best or Oge okoye slays in Agbada and not who served best at an orphanage home or community environmental sanitation

1 Like

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Chukazu: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
is that laminated floor?.. looks amazing!
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Kingbuhari(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
buhari is a mad old cow
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by nairascores: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Okay oooo

Tonight's match against Senegal eh, war https://nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=205
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by wristbangle: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2017
I swear some ladies are big fools by default. If I add "Nigerian" to it, the ladies here will tag me a misogynist

1 Like

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by opara28(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]All hail 9ja babes
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
AuroraB:
But he said he didn't know who she was so how was he able to tell/urge the Nigerian lady that's Ron's wife grin lipsrsealed

undecided
Take time to read and understand a post before posting comments damn it! Is it that _fucking hard? undecided

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by femi4: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
AuroraB:
But he said he didn't know who she was so how was he able to tell/urge the Nigerian lady that's Ron's wife grin lipsrsealed

undecided
The lady said she is Ron's wife, he believed her but the naija lady didn't

1 Like

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by thunderbabs: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Lesson: Never look down on people.... wink

1 Like

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Moving4: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Humility
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by jospepper(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2017
NEVER look down on anyone except you want to lift them up.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Okuda(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Celebrities dont serve at weddings. Go to switzerland, you would see the bundes praesident cleaning tables and chairs at the Bundesplatz Markt.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
No be Nigerian lady you talk? Na few get sense now...if dem don wear designer clothes and carry designer bags dem go forget brains for house, so anyone who isn't wearing designer Automatically becomes a Nonentity to them undecided undecided
True wink
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by greatman247(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2017
If I was the wife of the celebrity I won't take pix with the Nigerian lady ever again for doubting me in the first instance. Rubbish.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by davidif: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2017
auleze39:
someone should tell lady doubter it's called humility

Do they even teach that in Nigeria? Even in churches?

2 Likes

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

grin
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Btruth: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Never, ever look down on somebody.

Good lesson for all.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by CellTabRepairs: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Simplicity is life. We complicate things by creating complexities around ourselves which doesn't add nothing really to who we are.

Be simple
Be humble...what have you that is because you are better? Some people you ordinarily think less of have more than you! Think about that. Your clothing doesn't make you, you give form to the clothing!

Learn

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need to earn huge cash returns very quickly! !
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Shikena(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Emancipate yourself from the curse of ignorance and inferiority complex masked with arrogance which is even more repulsive.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Imagine the pride...
'Celebrity wives do not serve at conferences '
I don't blame her for saying and thinking that. This is the culture in Nigeria. The wealthy do not serve here. But I do hope she has learnt not to look down on people. So she doesn't miss a golden opportunity.

By the way, Ron kenoly' s wife is very pretty here. Looking youthful and indeed lovely.

1 Like

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Awoo88: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
If Mrs kenoly was a Nigerian woman she wouldn't have obliged the pic of the other Nigerian woman in the end.
Actually the woman was showing off too. If she is humble, she won't need to prove that who she is.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Turbocharged: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
No be Nigerian lady you talk? Na few get sense now...if dem don wear designer clothes and carry designer bags dem go forget brains for house, so anyone who isn't wearing designer Automatically becomes a Nonentity to them undecided undecided
Exactly as I want to say it.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by seangy4konji: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
as she no see iphone 7 and mongolia wig...she no fit believe....

naigerian girls weh be say ant and he small reach get brain pass them.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Caseless: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
true!
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Caseless: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mathematical:
undecided

Oponu lelo mi. Nigeria ladies with superficial attitudes..

Abeg mk una no quote me..

nice dp! Are those your kids?
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by DavidEsq(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
See the Nigerian woman nor even fine sef.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by ugotex85: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ron quite has a young pretty chick as wife. I thought all these Gospel artists are too spiritual to notice earthly beauty.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Mathematical(f): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Caseless:
nice dp! Are those your kids?

Nah..my siblings.. And y do everyone keep asking ..need to change that dp

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by chukkystar(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
I thought Ron Kenoly's Wife's name was Tavita??
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Caseless: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mathematical:

Nah..my siblings.. And y do everyone keep asking ..need to change that dp

it's natural that when you see a nice post by a nairalander, we tend to check the faces of those behind such posts...people do it here. Don't change it; it's cool and carries a very rich story .
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Skmoda360(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
your mama go enjoy you walahi......slay on bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.