Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend (59089 Views)

Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Skmoda360(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chipappii:
Who is kenoly?
ask Sergey Brin now
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by adorable29(f): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol! If you want to get many likes on nairaland, just insult NIGERIAN WOMEN.

You will see all the sexually starved,
poverty stricken,
insecure closet gays,
cannot_get_a_girlfriend,
Iya_Basira's_daughter_shattered_my_heart,
nairaland small boiz masturb_ating happily on the post calling our beautiful Nigerian women names.

Even the ones who can't say "hi" to a lady without peeing in their pants will come and pour all their frustrations on nairaland. NL has no identity na. Cowards who can't post such on open forums like Facebook.

Nigerian women are the best in the world. In a whole lot of ways! Go and ask your mothers.

Bullcrapslayer is back.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Pray(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
That's how some people will miss heaven...
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by rhames(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Some Nigerians level of thinking and mumurity na the same.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Mathematical(f): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Caseless:
it's natural that when you see a nice post by a nairalander, we tend to check the faces of those behind such posts...people do it here. Don't change it; it's cool and carries a very rich story .

Oh..that's sweet..I've change it aiidy mate.. But I'll put it back

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by YabaLeftist: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lucy001:
grin

God will make a way, wen der seems to be no way, He works in ways u can not see, he will make away for u..... Nigerians and their ways of thinking, wen would we leave this attitude of looking down on people, in Europe, a driver is well repected and address properly, and der is no sir, ma etc, u are called by ur first name, on like Nigeria, High chief, chief, arch Bishop rev, etc grin

Sms vote Tboss to 32052 Pls keep the votes coming in, tnx for voting.

No be kenoly sing dat song o.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Caseless: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mathematical:

Oh..that's sweet..I've change it aiidy mate.. But I'll put it back

OK ! When you put it back, let me know so I can "like".

1 Like

Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by sshalom(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
You CANNOT be a true child of GOD and be proud. It is practically impossible!
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Moinoni123(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lucy001:
grin

God will make a way, wen der seems to be no way, He works in ways u can not see, he will make away for u..... Nigerians and their ways of thinking, wen would we leave this attitude of looking down on people, in Europe, a driver is well repected and address properly, and der is no sir, ma etc, u are called by ur first name, on like Nigeria, High chief, chief, arch Bishop rev, etc grin

Sms vote Tboss to 32052 Pls keep the votes coming in, tnx for voting.
Continued... 'His holiness' that one dey always weak me. But you should think about changing your signature.
Re: Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend by Moinoni123(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Baba took his eyes to the market.

Translate to yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.