Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins (1065 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? / Would You Marry An Identical Twin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
I was a very close friend with this identical twins. Gradually, i fell in love with one of them which happens to be Taye. And we started dating cos the love was mutual. But Kehinde was not too happy with us because she also loved me but unfortunately for her, i love Taye. Pls what do i do to make her understand indirectly.
Re: Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
Wake up from Kookoo land. Nollycrap story line. grin
Re: Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins by sofadj(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
who are u ? ramsey noah? what of the twins ?
Re: Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins by freecocoa(f): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
u tell her directly dat u re in luv with her sis there's no orther way 2go abt it.
Re: Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2009
@poster.that is no big deal.you tell the kehinde that you dont love her.Afterall identical twins dont fight themselves its önly in nollywood that they do fight themselves just to make a story line.
Re: Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins by Dclique(m): 1:27am On Dec 22, 2009
Sounds like a nollywood movie to me.
Re: Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins by kpolli(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2009
u "hit" kehinde n tell taiye u tot it was her
Re: Confused About Dating One Of An Identical Twins by kokonets(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2009
Dclique:

Sounds like a nollywood movie to me.

Word!

(1) (Reply)

He Said: She Asked Me Out / ... / Catch Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.