Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

He Said: She Asked Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said: She Asked Me Out (1064 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said: She Asked Me Out by Lady234: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
Theres nothing wrong in a woman asking a man out.
A woman asking a man out doesn't mean a woman has overstepped her gender role.
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by daylae(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
I second the motion!
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by Taken(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
Oya now lady123, ask me out!
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by Scooby1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
Taken:

Oya now lady123, ask me out!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by Lady234: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
naughty boys
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by lgboks(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
i believe what a man can do a woman can do better. so i think its cute and kinda sexy.
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2010
I dont think they are mature enough for that. They feel pumped up and use the girl as they please. Not a good look especially with some Nigerian guys.
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by lgboks(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
not all guys are immature. and hey why are hard on us guys. pls reply me via charlesmicheals@yahoo.com we rely need to straighten out some issues.
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by Godmother(f): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
Lady 234:

Theres nothing wrong in a woman asking a man out.
A woman asking a man out doesn't mean a woman has overstepped her gender role.

Yet when a girl does exactly this, you tell all your hommies at your next guys' out undecided
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by mamagee3(f): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
I know but it looks awkward ,don't you think so? wink
Re: He Said: She Asked Me Out by lgboks(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
A true gentle man never kiss and tell just like a cow boy never leaves his gun at home when he goes to the salon. trust me when i say my sex life his my most sacred secret. and if i tell my hommies they will criticize the babe in front of me but will be jealous of me and envy her behind me. some even go as far as snatching her. for the record not all guys are kinds,some like me are gentlemen and mature.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? / After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : / : A Clash Of Thoughts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.