Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not (8669 Views)

I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / No Way.after 1 Year I Can't Find Any Girl In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
amhurting:

^^^^

Amen. A good man will come our way.

Amen, Up till this day, I have not had sexual intercourse with any man in my life, I want my husband to be the first partaker of the fruit. thats why i said I have waited this long.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
amhurting:

long story.
summary: the relationship is over. he ended it.

Oh really? Saw it coming. Take care. Hope you are holding up pretty good. cry
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
Gestapo will you marry me?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by amhurting: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

Oh really? Saw it coming. Take care. Hope you are holding up pretty good. cry

thanks. Its been tough. Very.
But good news is:  i have stopped all the crying  grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
adolfe bad:

Gestapo will you marry me?

How old are you ? Whats your height, and your Body Structure ?

How much do you earn,  and whats your source of Income ? what are your qualifications ?

Do you have a Green card or Red Passport ?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by amhurting: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

How much do you earn, and whats your source of Income ? what are your qualifications ?

grin grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

Amen, Up till this day, I have not had sexual intercourse with any man in my life, I want my husband to be the first partaker of the fruit. thats why i said I have waited this long.

**** coughs******
gestapo:

Wao, hell no, dont want any relative choosing my own man for me, all my friends are married, ill try to hook up with 1 or 2 though  undecided

With the kind of way and manner u have gone about this man issue, I dont think U have the luxury to decline help. U need to open urself to all possibilities , including blind dates set up by relatives and well-wishers  cheesy
Besides, U are going to Naija for only three weeks after a long absence; what are the odds of landing urself a dude in that time frame without outside help?  undecided
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TheSly: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

What fruit?
Oh. . . .I see the reason behind your 'predicament' now.
Good luck with you and em fruit.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
I'll be praying for you. tongue
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

How much do you earn,  and whats your source of Income ? what are your qualifications ?

Chineke meee!!!   shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
Uche2nna:

Chineke meee!!!   shocked shocked shocked shocked

Looking for a wife too? tongue
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
The Sly:

What fruit?
Oh. . . .I see the reason behind your 'predicament' now.
Good luck with you and em fruit.

I will not compromise my stand, Ill rather die than have a man who is not married to me violate my body, My body is God's temple.

The way that seems right unto man, the end thereof is destruction.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
amhurting:

thanks. Its been tough. Very.
But good news is:  i have stopped all the crying  grin

Good to hear that you've stopped crying. At least now you know where you stand as opposed to him ignoring you. Life goes on. Better things can only be had.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Looking for a wife too? tongue

And you'll never find one. cool
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by amhurting: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

Good to hear that you've stopped crying. At least now you know where you stand as opposed to him ignoring you. Life goes on. Better things can only be had.

very very true. thanks
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
amhurting:

long story.
summary: the relationship is over. he ended it.

He ended it ?

I have had 6 relationships and i have not given in to sex, the last guy is a Frencg guy, he is still the most adorable man i have ever found, no pressures for sex and all that, but my Mum says i have to marry a Naija man.  lipsrsealed
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

And you'll never find one. cool
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by netotse(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

He ended it ?

I have had 6 relationships and i have not given in to sex, the last guy is a Frencg guy, he is still the most adorable man i have ever found, no pressures for sex and all that, but my Mum says i have to marry a Naija man.  lipsrsealed

that just there might be the genesis of this whole thing.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2009
Uche2nna:

With the kind of way and manner u have gone about this man issue, I dont think U have the luxury to decline help. U need to open urself to all possibilities , including blind dates set up by relatives and well-wishers  cheesy
Besides, U are going to Naija for only three weeks after a long absence; what are the odds of landing urself a dude in that time frame without outside help?  undecided

I will not just give in to just anything in trousers because of parental pressures, i still have my criteria and im very picky when it comes to men.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
FL Gators:

cool cool cool
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

He ended it ?

Same here, but I dnt see it happening undecided
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

He ended it ?

And herein lies ur problem.

gestapo:

I will not just give in to just anything in trousers because of parental pressures, i still have my criteria and im very picky when it comes to men.

Thats very noble. However, since u set a time frame for urself (3 weeks in Naija) I figure U are going to need all the help U can get. Or else, U are going to fall for one smooth talking brutha  grin grin grin grin grin grin  And boy, do we talk smooth these dayz!!!!!!!
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Same here, but I dnt see it happening undecided

Am I finding it hard to get a man because im in the wrong country ?

If i had stayed back in Nigeria 18 years ago would i have been married with kids now ?

Im so Confused.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
Now i have all the physical and financial qualifications except a green card but i culd sweet talk you over that and~
supposing we got married and i used you to get a green card, i culd patiently endure you for say five years during which you won't get pregnant becuz i wuld always add a chemical to your drinking water at intervals but you'l neva find out then i wuld frustrate you and give you numerous reasons to get a divorce. Then i wuld be free to get myself a real wife not minding that i kind of ruined you~
now don't call me callous but do you know why i wuld do all that?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by oyinda3(f): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
this topic made my evening.  grin  grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

If i had stayed back in Nigeria 18 years ago would i have been married with kids now ?

Im so Confused.

They're there. Its just that the population is small.

Giving them the right to act shi.t.ty because they think they're all naija womenz got.

While you're looking or when you find one, dont make it obvious that you want to get married.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
FL Gators:

They're there. Its just that the population is small.

Giving them the right to act shi.t.ty because they think they're all naija womenz got.

While you're looking or when you find one, dont make it obvious that you want to get married.

Thank you my sister, I live in Washington, Naija men here are whacked, I guess youre in FL
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
adolfe bad:

Now i have all the physical and financial qualifications except a green card but i culd sweet talk you over that and~
supposing we got married and i used you to get a green card, i culd patiently endure you for say five years during which you won't get pregnant becuz i wuld always add a chemical to your drinking water at intervals but you'l neva find out then i wuld frustrate you and give you numerous reasons to get a divorce. Then i wuld be free to get myself a real wife not minding that i kind of ruined you~
now don't call me callous but do you know why i wuld do all that?

I think this is a true reflection of an average naija man, they just want to use us as passport materials
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

Nope. U have had 6 relationships, so it is not as if U have problems attracting a dude.
The problem is that U have restricted urself. If U have to marry a Naija man and U are overseas, then be ready to exercise some patience. Or an alternative (which I actually favor), open up ur possibilities. U cant live among midgets and insist on NOT marrying a dwarf.  grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
Uche2nna:

Nope. U have had 6 relationships, so it is not as if U have problems attracting a dude.
The problem is that U have restricted urself. If U have to marry a Naija man and U are overseas, then be ready to exercise some patience. Or an alternative (which I actually favor), open up your possibilities. U cant live among midgets and insist on NOT marrying a dwarf.  grin

If Opening up possibilities is compromising my body to please a man, then ild rather die a spinster, I will get married in heaven.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by oyinda3(f): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo,
If u go back to naija, u will meet guys who will be desperate to marry u because they want to leave the country. lol

Your pastor's prophesy is correct, 2010 is your year to get a husband. a french husband  tongue
for a correct naija husband and a good marriage, you have to wait till 2050 for that. srry

ur very pretty by the way kiss no homo.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by redsky1: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2009
my dear not all our men with only a green passport see a potential wife as a way to get them out of the country - i think putting that in ur mindset may help.

don't u have friends who can help with a introduction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

To Info Baba / Guapo, Come In ~ / Warri, Ughelli And Environs Hookup And Naughty Groupchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.