Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings (3410 Views)

Get Him To Express His Feelings To You! Tips To Help Your Man Open Up / How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings / 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 3:28am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

[size=5pt]i dey warn u ooooo, dont make me "flip" from my good boy mode to "dirty mode" ooo, ehen, [/size]

Flip kor! trip ni!
Yu juz dey hala. . . lo sun joh! cheesy tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 3:29am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

Flip kor! trip ni!
Yu juz dey hala. . . lo sun joh! cheesy tongue
u have mama-gee to thank for calming me down, else u for don see my "other side"
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by ravenzord(m): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2009
Try 'I have AIDS',that should work.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 3:31am On Dec 22, 2009
Oh yeah!
c yu got nofin! tongue

@ raven
lol!
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by kpolli(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2009
y did u let it reach thi stage?
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Nura723(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
Bitches wit thre lil WAHALA, cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by mindeh(f): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
dont stop yet
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by frprof(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
mindeh:

dont stop yet
What do u mean?
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by iice(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
Ahh simply tell the guy he's just a friend. Though it would be more effective, if you treated him as a friend right from the start.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Youngpo413: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2014
netotse:

i wonder why its always the nice and caring ones cheesy

@OP
anyways
i'm glad u've accepted he could hate you. . .lol, just do the deed with as few words as possible jo, dont go into a long story(as a friend would say, 'i already hate you and then u'll now be trying to give me more reasons i should hate you. . .lol').

dont go easy on him, if he's a man he'll learn from it!

good guys finish last
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Youngpo413: 5:07am On Dec 06, 2014
TheSly:

I pity some guys oh. . . Eyin padi mi. . .E kare lai. Awon bois ti o gba igbakugba.
I wonder how some guys end up in the webs of people like you.  sad
When people says life is a B.I.T.C.H!. . . .Its people like you that makes em say so.
some guys get time to waste sha...its very easy to notice when a lady is not into you,the best thing is quit asap...after all babes plenty no be small...all thanks goes to FUBBY...cos na
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Youngpo413: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Nura723:
Bitches wit their lil WAHALA, cool cool cool cool cool
Lol,I dey tell you
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by EstarKeys(f): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2014
mindeh:
there is this guy who is really into me n he is so nice n caring but i just dont like him no matter how much i try to sort out my feelings.How do i tell him off politely.I dont want him to get his hopes up while i know i willl neva bring myself to love him n on the other hand i dont want him to hate me like most guys do wen u tell them it just cant work.pls advice me
my dear,if guys have hated you for this,lets say u aint doin it the ryt way.see eh,if u fully know you dont like this guy..look what i would prefer you to do...start by telling him "we are jux friends and cant get closer to each other"...he will ask y definitely..tell him you were already engaged before he came along with his plea...tell him that you guys are looking foward to marriage...as you say all dese,say it with a soft and lovely voice..make sure ur not harsh...soe naughty boys may ask you to jux give them a try...jux let dem know dat its strictly impossible for you,cos u cant jux break ur bfs heart jux like dat...ask him if he would love it if he were de one dat such happend to...jux give it a try gurl!...common

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot A Female Player: / Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) / After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.