Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra (8615 Views)

IPOB Declares 'war' On Ikpeazu, Vows To Frustrate His 2nd Term Ambition Over Att / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities / IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by unclejb2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
laudate:

Anuofia!! Onye oshi. If you do not provide proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja, or hails from Warri, may it never be well with you in this lifetime and the next. sad Must you people continue to attach other tribes into your proposed republic, by force? Can't you stand alone? Onye eberibe!
Afonja. I guess the last girl that ditched you because of your smelly armpit was from Owerri. Go and get a little life

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Rubbish. When they so-called igbo-biafrans are afraid of their won igbo-land.

So Niger-Delta is now no man's land. Go to Anambra and declare it and let me see how many of you will remain alive. Stop making noise in our land.
We Niger-Deltans Says a Big NO to BIAFRA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

So Niger-Delta is now no man's land. Go to Anambra and declare it and let me see how many of you will remain alive. Stop making noise in our land.
don't stain ur upcoming BrainnewsNG Enterprise with tribalism. I don't support Ipob methods too. But I want you to know (atleast as a graduate) that there is a Difference between Igbos and Biafrans!
IGBO is a Great Ethnic Nation
BIAFRA is a seperatist sect that anyone can join.
So dear, know how to seperate the two.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
don't stain ur upcoming BrainnewsNG Enterprise with tribalism. I don't support Ipob methods too. But I want you to know (atleast as a graduate) that there is a Difference between Igbos and Biafrans!
BIAFRA is a seperatist sect that anyone can join.

My dear I'm sorry about my comment out of anger. You need to be in Port Harcourt to see how they are always trying to poison innocent minds with their Biafra agenda. I mean the IPOB. disturbing the peace in every motor park and gathering.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Opakan2: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
I have no problem with these leeches leaving to be honest.. But!
They must leave SW completely and take their oversabi with them. we too don't want anything from them again.

Failure to do that is where problem will start. No one has monopoly of selfishness & self centeredness

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

My dear I'm sorry about my comment out of anger. You need to be in Port Harcourt to see how they are always trying to poison innocent minds with their Biafra agenda. I mean the IPOB. disturbing the peace in every motor park and gathering.
no problem, 90% of Igbos may be Igbos but 90% of Igbos are NOT Igbos.
Ohanaeze Ndigbo is our mouthpiece, and they are not in any seccession campaign.
IPOB is the brainchild of one man who won converts by the exploitation of their emotional mentality.
They detest opposition views, their leader nnamdi kanu own is supreme to them.
Igbos knows the civil war controversies in port harcourt history, why are they flaming up such controversies again?
Why not Enugu
Why not Owerri
Why not Awka
Why not Onitsha etc
why Portharcourt?

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Yyeske(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mad IPOB miscreants everywhere, say this in Onitsha and see score. ndi Anambra.

Biafra is dead on arrival and you can not force it down our throats.

102.1 FM in Onitsha is radio Biafra and reeling hate, curse, swear, wishing hausas and yorubas dead

God punish nnamdi kanu and all IPOB sympathizers

We will crush your Biafra and IPOB from within before the fg does anything

ndi onuku

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Mad IPOB miscreants everywhere, say this in Onitsha and see score. ndi Anambra.

Biafra is dead on arrival and you can not force it down our throats.

102.1 FM in Onitsha is radio Biafra and reeling hate, curse, swear, wishing hausas and yorubas dead

God punish nnamdi kanu and all IPOB sympathizers

We will crush your Biafra and IPOB from within before the fg does anything

ndi onuku
this guy ns real igbo
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
BrainnewsNg:

[/s]

No initiative. No direction. Nada!! Later you blame God for being a an underachiever. And you call yourself Brainnews ontop. Shame on you!
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
no problem, 90% of Igbos may be Igbos but 90% of Igbos are NOTIpobs.
IPOB is the brainchild of one man who won converts by the exploitation of their emotional mentality.
Igbos knows the civil war controversies in port harcourt history, why are they flaming up such controversies again?
Why not Enugu
Why not Owerri
Why not Awka
Why not Onitsha etc
why Portharcourt?
[/s]

Why are you sounding so daft nowadays Adaure4ever? The sense I think you have,you're not applying it. Why?!
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Ojiofor: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSlayer2:

Why are you sounding so daft nowadays Adaure4ever? The sense I think you have,you're not applying it. Why?!

Are you sure this person Adaure4ever?
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSlayer2:

who is that? A member here?
which sense, not everyone is an ipob member. My husband sacked one of his workers(an ipob member) in one of his companies for abusing him just because he said that nnamdi kanu methods are wrong in a little argument with him. The guy even threatened his life, the case is in police now as we talk.
And you are exhibiting that characteristics.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Noneroone(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Why not Enugu
Why not Owerri
Why not Awka
Why not Onitsha etc
why Portharcourt?
i now know your mission. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you some managed to show urself. But incase you are seeking for attention try to achieve it through the merit of your personality or character and refrain trading the
biafran cause for cheap compliments. You may have what ever personal opinion you like about Biafra but never attempt speaking for the Igbos.

Be warned
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Noneroone:
i now know your mission. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you some managed to show urself. But incase you are seeking for attention try to achieve it through the merit of your personality or character and refrain trading the
biafran cause for cheap compliments. You may have what ever personal opinion you like about Biafra but never attempt speaking for the Igbos.

Be warned
I don't need your benefit of doubt and i am not asking for one.
Everybody has a freedom of speech, pls accept the fact sir.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
who is that? A member here?
which sense, not everyone is an ipob member. My husband sacked one of his workers(an ipob member) in one of his companies for leaving work for abusing him just because he said that nnamdi kanu methods are wrong. The guy even threatened his life, the case is in police now as we talk.
And you are exhibiting that characteristics.

And so what?! Stop dishing us trash. If your husband said Nnamdi Kanu's method were wrong in a place like Aba,he may not have a chance to sack anybody. If the guy left the work and threatened your husband,what does that have to do with achieving Biafra? What importance does it take away from leaving this cesspit? Mehnnn...so petty and disappointing.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ojiofor:

Are you sure this person Adaure4ever?
Most likely jor.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSlayer2:

Most likely jor.

Who did that to her?
Just wondering...
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSlayer2:

And so what?! Stop dishing us trash. If your husband said Nnamdi Kanu's method were wrong in a place like Aba,he may not have a chance to sack anybody. If the guy left the work and threatened your husband,what does that have to do with achieving Biafra? What importance does it take away from leaving this cesspit? Mehnnn...so disappointing.
I am more passionate about Igbos leaving Nigeria more than you, tears of joy will flow that day. But oga sir, You don't know all in life.
Accept peoples opinion and choice in this agitation,
This guy threatened my husband life, rained abuses on him and me the wife, whats the offence, my hubby aired his opinion about Biafra which did not go down well with the ipob member,
such mentality should be stamped out in any agitation because it burns bridges instead of building.
You are not more Igbo than me, allow me to air my view about Igbo issues.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Noneroone(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
I don't need your benefit of doubt and i am not asking for one.
Everybody has a freedom of speech, pls accept the fact sir.
your freedom of speech ends in your opinion. You right to fling your arms ends in another man's shoulder. Stop messing into Biafra or pan Igbo issues if you dont what to say. I'll advice you to take adaure and current handle to romance section instead of setting up a fight that will consume you.

Last warning.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
I am more passionate about Igbos leaving Nigeria more than you, tears of joy will flow that day. But oga sir, You don't know all in life.
Accept peoples opinion and choice in this agitation,
This guy threatened my husband life, rained abuses on him and me the wife, whats the offence, my hubby aired his opinion about Biafra which did not go down well with the ipob member,
such mentality should be stamped out in any agitation because it burns bridges instead of building.
You are not more Igbo than me, allow me to air my view about Igbo issues.
[/s]

Any passionate Igbo can threaten your husband's life,it is not an IPoB thing. Infact,we in IPoB advocate proper conduct at all times. Forget nonsense propaganda. You are very passionate about the Igbo leaving Nigeria,ngwa what are you waiting for? You and your husband should spearhead another movement na. K'ife ji unu? Nna ehnnn...

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ojiofor:

Who did that to her?
Just wondering...

Don't​ know, don't care. They're​ many petty and selfish reasons why some Igbo want our continued stay in this cesspit. I've heard my fill from them. They can all go and ****
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSlayer2:

Any passionate Igbo can threaten your husband's life,it is not an IPoB thing. Infact,we in IPoB advocate proper conduct at all times. Forget nonsense propaganda. You are very passionate about the Igbo leaving Nigeria,ngwa what are you waiting for? You and your husband should spearhead another movement na. K'ife ji unu? Nna ehnnn...
pls sir, lets argue camly, we are not fighting.
We disagree to agree, opinions are diverse.
Don't think that you can bully anyone you see online who disagrees with you, Life is not that way.
Thanks
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Ojiofor: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSlayer2:

Don't​ know, don't care. They're​ many petty and selfish reasons why some Igbo want our continued stay in this cesspit. I've heard my fill from them. They can all go and ****

You are right.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Sanchez01: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:
Warri??
Urbobo and Itshekiri are now Biafrans?
Ok nah cheesy cheesy cheesy
People that are stu_pid. They want to develop Urhoboland by force.

Cc
Fratermathy grin

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
pls sir, lets argue camly, we are not fighting.
We disagree to agree, opinions are diverse.
Don't think that you can bully anyone you see online who disagrees with you, Life is not that way.
Thanks

Bully? This is not bullying. You're not bringing anything concrete to the table. That is just it.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSlayer2:

Bully? This is not bullying. You're not bringing anything concrete to the table. That is just it.
I am not bringing anything concrete to the table because you want every view to rhyme with yours.
Whats some of you just exhibited is a misogynist attitude, "shut her up, she is a woman" mentality.
Its very bad and raw.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Sanchez01: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
[s]BIAFRA is a seperatist sect that anyone can join.[/s]
Wrong, Dear. I keep saying it and I would say it for the umpteenth time, Biafra is an ideology formed by an Igbo man, for the Igbo people.

I am sure you keep hearing the 'promised land' chant? Not everyone is bent on breaking away from Nigeria. A sect within the Igbos claim to be representing their people, which I have no issue with, but forcefully grabbing lands and claiming some people MUST be part of you when you describe the many entities in the country as animals in a Zoo.

Urhoboland is not interested in Biafra. In due time, the FG would listen to our call for resource control, and if nothing happens at the end of the day, then we would weigh other options, but until then, let the perfect animals form the safari of their dream while they leave us in peace.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Malawian(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
laudate:

Wey my contact lens? Na wetin I dey see so?? shocked Who asked them to put Warri in their list? shocked These people have come again! Biko, take dis eraser....commot Warri sharp-sharp for dat yah IPOB list! angry
ask yourself this question, how many Ijaw, Ishekiri chiefs have come out to tell us they are not with Biafra? Just one foolish odua map, and they held press conference to deny your oily shadows. cheesy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
I am not bringing anything concrete to the table because you want every view to rhyme with yours.
Whats some of you just exhibited is a misogynist attitude, "shut her up, she is a woman" mentality.
Its very bad and raw.
[/s]

Thrash. I don't need your view to rhyme with mine. I want you to come in with strong arguments and not with some petty issues. I am the last man to be misogynist,don't play that card with me. You don't have a concrete argument against IPoB/Biafran. Kponkwem!
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by kingzizzy: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Why not Enugu
Why not Owerri
Why not Awka
Why not Onitsha etc
why Portharcourt?

Hmmmmmm. Nigeria was the brain child of one man, Frederick Lugard. Lugard didnt even bother trying to win converts, his gun did the converting for him. Today, you probably accept that name.

Enugu
Owerri
Awka
Onitsha
Portharcourt

All have one thing in common. They used to be in the old Eastern Region that later became Biafra. Portharcourt being part of Biafra is not a new thing

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSlayer2:

Thrash. I don't need your view to rhyme with mine. I want you to come in with strong arguments and not with some petty issues. I am the last man to be misogynist,don't play that card with me. You don't have a concrete argument against IPoB/Biafran. Kponkwem!
your opinion dear, Have a sweet night rest.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
your opinion dear, Have a sweet night rest.

Please respect yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Detained Nigerian Activist, Chido Onumah Has Been Released By DSS / NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" / Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.