Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra (8638 Views)

IPOB Declares 'war' On Ikpeazu, Vows To Frustrate His 2nd Term Ambition Over Att / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities / IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Rubbish. When they so-called igbo-biafrans are afraid of their won igbo-land.

So Niger-Delta is now no man's land. Go to Anambra and declare it and let me see how many of you will remain alive. Stop making noise in our land.
We Niger-Deltans Says a Big NO to BIAFRA

Watch as nonsense tribalistic political comment is about to kill that your copy paste blog......

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
enigma3000:

do they have to be Igbo to become Biafran?
dont know of any non igbo tribe that wants to be part of biafra
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Efewestern: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sanchez01:

People that are stu_pid. They want to develop Urhoboland by force.

Cc
Fratermathy grin

mavor, sometimes we can't just ignore this people.. they are just delusional... lolz..

Malawian:
ask yourself this question, how many Ijaw, Ishekiri chiefs have come out to tell us they are not with Biafra? Just one foolish odua map, and they held press conference to deny your oily shadows. cheesy

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/itsekiri-nation-disowns-calls-for-creation-of-biafra-republic/

itsekiri leaders have said this several times, do me a favor come to warri and get first hand info.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by enigma3000: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
1shortblackboy:
dont know of any non igbo tribe that wants to be part of biafra
u still don't hv to know, take a chill pill, Biafra is not ur problem
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2017
enigma3000:

u still don't hv to know, take a chill pill, Biafra is not ur problem
actually its going to be a problem when u biafrans unilaterally decide to conscript i and my people into ur biafra. Thesame way u complain about d almagamation with d north to make nigeria?
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by fratermathy(m): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Warri belongs to yorubaland. Ipob, keep off. The first Ooni of ife founded warri town and even gave birth to the first warri king.

What is this one saying undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided?

You Igbo and Yoruba peeps should leave Warri alone for Waffarians. Shuooooo! See gbeghe o! The only connection Warri has with Yoruba is via Itsekiri and even Itsekiris are later migrants to Warri. Urhobos and Ijaws are much more rooted in Warri City. Mind you, no Ooni of Ife founded Warri so stop attempting to reconstruct history here. Warri is a cosmopolitan city made up of various sub-towns and none can be traced to any Ooni.

As for the Ipodians hoping for their struggle to get to Warri, Una WEHDONE OOOO! There is a reason why the Igbo traders in Warri have never done their stup*d protest there. Make una try am first and see wetin go happen. Urhobo go row the tire, Itseke go bring the matches and Ijaw go set una on fire. Egbesu boys go use una head take play football. Uvwie youths go make sure say una run back to Asaba. Okere and Agbassa boys go personally use una count scores.

In essence, avoid WARRI! Infact, avoid Urhobo-Isokoland. Biafra will NEVER sell here. Igbos have never done anything for us to trust them. If the chips are set, we'd rather go with Yorubas than follow Igbos. However, we have our own voice and we can speak for ourselves. No delusional person or group should dare speak for us.

Ihwo r'Urhobo v'Isoko Wadooooo!
Area!
Om'Iwere Dede!
Ijaw Hian! Adooooo!
Warri nor de carry last!
Biafra know where e start and where e end!
Kpokpo sef de perm for our matter
Boys go spray the iPod youths with their shaka bula if dem think say Warri na Asaba
Blood too hot nor mean say e go fit boil water
Nor be who shout pass de carry first
We pench de look them first. Too much talk nor de full basket! Make dem locate here con shout their omuta and opata first, boys go use ekorro collobi them as burnt offering to Agbassa juju.

Where area de sef?
Efewestern
Scholes0
Opharhe
Onuwaje
LKO
Laudate
Izonpikin

@SouthEast001: Why must you be Igbotic all the time? Are you normal? Stop harassing Efewestern. Take your delusions and chest beating elsewhere. Urhobos have never had enough time to idle away dreaming of a delusional idea nor have we ever noticed the Igbos enough to give you guys the attention you always beg for. If you want trouble, leave the internet and come to Warri, Abraka, Ughelli and Sapele and let's see if you and your ilk will return in one piece. Nor be threat o, nor be empty chest beating but na reality. You can't carry that God forsaken flag of treason here. Una sef know dat one as fact.

Meanwhile, better cane your lane and leave my oniovo alone. Face your Biafran dream and if you need a war, come to WAR-RI!
Sun too hot nor mean say fowl go lay boiled egg. Wahala be like bicycle... Carry your kettle, make I carry my own. No one has a monopoly of anything... Always remember that when next you want to harass people because their views do not agree with yours.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by fratermathy(m): 1:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

Wrong, Dear. I keep saying it and I would say it for the umpteenth time, Biafra is an ideology formed by an Igbo man, for the Igbo people.

I am sure you keep hearing the 'promised land' chant? Not everyone is bent on breaking away from Nigeria. A sect within the Igbos claim to be representing their people, which I have no issue with, but forcefully grabbing lands and claiming some people MUST be part of you when you describe the many entities in the country as animals in a Zoo.

Urhoboland is not interested in Biafra. In due time, the FG would listen to our call for resource control, and if nothing happens at the end of the day, then we would weigh other options, but until then, let the perfect animals form the safari of their dream while they leave us in peace.

Thank you oniovo me!

The Biafrans complain about being in a forced marriage in Nigeria and yet they want to FORCE UNINTERESTED PEOPLE in their own Biafra and they think God will grant them their wish?

I've always said it and will say it again: the only way Biafra MAY have a shot at being heard at any level is if they focus on their ethnic group alone and leave other tribes to fashion their own destiny. Biafra is an IGBO affair. They can claim and coerce all other Igboid groups to join them but they should never cross their boundary and attempt to forcefully annexe uninterested peoples. The Urhobo-Isoko people, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik-Ibibio, Edo, Ekoi, Ogoja, Ogoni and even some Igboid groups like Ikwerre, Ukwuani, Ika, etc, HAVE NEVER EVER agitated for Biafra in any way. Some of these groups, excluding the Edoid groups and the so-called Delta Ibo groups, were only passive in the initial Biafran agitation and that was because they had the misfortune (?) of sharing the same Eastern region with the Igbo majority who did not consult with them before annexing them in Biafra. Now they want to extend their reach and annexe Edoid groups as well..... Ejooooooo! Awanre seri! Okasa vwiaa!

Let us even assume that we are to follow them, what have they ever done to gain the trust of the so-called minorities? Their over-zealous youths are online making more enemies where there are none in the name of Igbophobia. The same self-proclaimed enemies of theirs are the ones they add to their maps and aspirations. What an irony! You can't convince people to join you without extending an olive branch and a hand of friendship. You definitely cannot achieve your aspirations if all your closest neighbours and theoretical allies are against you! Such is the sense that iPod youths seem to lack! Gra-gra will only end in protests and nothing will come out of it. It is time for these delusional iPobians to change their tactics! I highly doubt if the lot of them have the mental acuity to reflect upon their dilemma and the choices before them. They are ruled too much by emotions and sentiments, rather than reason and the intellect!

Whew! The bottom line is this: Biafra is an Igbo dream and should remain so if it is to ever have the chance of being a reality in the very distant future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by ogboa2017: 3:48am On Mar 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Thank you oniovo me!

The Biafrans complain about being in a forced marriage in Nigeria and yet they want to FORCE UNINTERESTED PEOPLE in their own Biafra and they think God will grant them their wish?

I've always said it and will say it again: the only way Biafra MAY have a shot at being heard at any level is if they focus on their ethnic group alone and leave other tribes to fashion their own destiny. Biafra is an IGBO affair. They can claim and coerce all other Igboid groups to join them but they should never cross their boundary and attempt to forcefully annexe uninterested peoples. The Urhobo-Isoko people, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik-Ibibio, Edo, Ekoi, Ogoja, Ogoni and even some Igboid groups like Ikwerre, Ukwuani, Ika, etc, HAVE NEVER EVER agitated for Biafra in any way. Some of these groups, excluding the Edoid groups and the so-called Delta Ibo groups, were only passive in the initial Biafran agitation and that was because they had their misfortune (?) of sharing the same Eastern region with the Igbo majority who did not consult with them before annexing them in Biafra. Now they want to extend their reach and annexe Edoid groups as well..... Ejooooooo! Awanre seri! Okasa vwiaa!

Let us even assume that we are to follow them, what have they ever done to gain the trust of the so-called minorities? Their over-zealous youths are online making more enemies where there are none in the name of Igbophobia. The same self-proclaimed enemies of theirs are the ones they add to their maps and aspirations. What an irony! You can't convince people to join you without extending an olive branch and a hand of friendship. You definitely cannot achieve your aspirations if all your closest neighbours and theoretical allies are against you! Such is the sense that iPod youths seem to lack! Gra-gra will only end in protests and nothing will come out of it. It is time for these delusional iPobians to change their tactics! I highly doubt if the lot of them have the mental acuity to reflect upon their dilemma and the choices before them. They are ruled too much by emotions and sentiments, rather than reason and the intellect!

Whew! The bottom line is this: Biafra is an Igbo dream and should remain so if it is to ever have the chance of being a reality in the very distant future.

man u re not current . The agitation is more stronger in Igweocha port Harcourt than any other place followed by Ada , Asaba , Onitsha and so on .
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Sanchez01: 4:56am On Mar 24, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Warri belongs to yorubaland. Ipob, keep off. The first Ooni of ife founded warri town and even gave birth to the first warri king.
My dear, why did you get this wild belief of yours from? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by kingzizzy: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Thank you oniovo me!

I usually ask those who say Biafra is an Igbo affair one question. Who was the last president of The Republic Of Biafra? Its was General Philip Effiong. How can Biafra be an Igbo affair when its last president was not even an Igbo man?

Biafra is more about the people of the lower Niger, Efik, Ibibio, Ogoja, Igbo etc who are tired of Nigeria.

Thats why a referendum will be held to give everyone a chance to decide their future. In the referendum, only those who vote by a majority in their area will go while those who vote to continue with Nigeria or abstain will then continue with it. So on the day of the referendum, those of you who love Nigeria dont even need to come out.

So what is the big deal in this Biafran issue some of you dont understand? Lugard didnt give anyone referendum before making them Nigerians
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Thank you oniovo me!

I've always said it and will say it again: the only way Biafra MAY have a shot at being heard at any level is if they focus on their ethnic group alone and leave other tribes to fashion their own destiny. Biafra is an IGBO affair. They can claim and coerce all other Igboid groups to join them but they should never cross their boundary and attempt to forcefully annexe uninterested peoples. The Urhobo-Isoko people, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik-Ibibio, Edo, Ekoi, Ogoja, Ogoni and even some Igboid groups like Ikwerre, Ukwuani, Ika, etc, HAVE NEVER EVER agitated for Biafra in any way. Some of these groups, excluding the Edoid groups and the so-called Delta Ibo groups, were only passive in the initial Biafran agitation and that was because they had their misfortune (?) of sharing the same Eastern region with the Igbo majority who did not consult with them before annexing them in Biafra. Now they want to extend their reach and annexe Edoid groups as well..... Ejooooooo! Awanre seri! Okasa vwiaa!

ogbeni park well joor. your problem is that you know little of what you are arguing about. if you listen to ipob there arguments has always been "federal government, conduct referendum in ss/se" to know where the people wants to belong. ipob or Igbo's have never insisted that some people must be Biafra by force but by "choice" through "referendum" but where you got you argument of "annexation and forced" union is something I don't know!

secondly, you can't say ukwuani or any western Igbo is apathical about Biafra ! the Igbo that led the 1996 coup that caused the civil war where was he from? is not the same western Igbo? 3m Igbo lives were lost because of his actions and here you are ignorantly spewing trash! I am from oyigbo(obigbo) rivers state but as an ndoki man I have not for once doubted my identity, the civil war left its mark for sure but thank God for social media(I personally call it anti-yoruba propaganda) there has been a resurgence of a pro-igbo consciousness among every Igbo speaking people be it in rivers,delta and every Igbo speaking persons that was washed with post Nigeria civil war propaganda.

thirdly, ask yourself what can warri offer to the Igbo man? what has warri (ijaw,urhobo and itshekiri) that the Igbo man doesn't have? are the richer,politically relevant,economically,educationally etc better than the Igbo man? you know the answer to these questions whether you chose to be honest about it or not,it is not disputable!

I don't know where this sense of importance is coming from in you minorities? the Igbo man don't need warri or any other minority to survive be it in Nigeria or in Biafra!
70% of crude oil in rivers state is onshore and guess where it is ? upland rivers ! and where is upland rivers ? igboland! there is oil in anambra,IMO,abia northern delta(western Igbo) if oil is to be measured in reference to ethnic groups after ijaw, Igbo's is the ethnic group with the largest amount of crude in Nigeria! IMO and anambra alone has over 60% of Nigeria's natural gas reserve! c'mon Igbo's don't need warri or any other minority to thrive and finally OUR GREATEST RESOURCE IS OUR PEOPLE(HUMAN RESOURCE) we have a population of highly educated and skilled people! which no minority or any other ethnic group can boast of in nigeria and only the Yoruba's comes close or can rival this this feat but they are still not minorities!

lastly, I am an Igbo man, a proud one, a Nigerian who is fully aware of the opportunities that a united Nigeria can offer!
but why is the Igbo man shouting and crying? saying come people of defunct Biafra, let us agitate and oppose the Nigerian state!.....

There is economic and developmental injustice in Nigeria

There is religious injustice

There is political injustice

The country has refused to progress

Islam and Fulani's cannot be trusted as the duo are associated with fanaticism and brutal violence and jihad which they have a long term aim of spreading to all parts of the country.

The Igbo man is the face of Christianity in nigeria. who fights alongside the Christian minorities when under siege by radical northern fanatics? the Igbo man!

WITHOUT THE IGBO MAN IN PRESENT DAY NIGERIA THERE WOULD BE AN IMBALANCE OF RELIGION IN NIGERIA GIVING THE LARGELY MUSLIM NORTH THE OVERWHELMING POLITICAL AND NUMERIC ADVANTAGE TO DEEP THE KORAN INTO THE OCEAN AS "YORUBA'S ARE NO OPPOSITION TO ISLAM"!

In conclusion, the Biafra agitation " DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN SECESSION " but a measure and an option to keep religious,political and economic injustice in check! and most important "TO ACHIEVE RESTRUCTURING!

Hey man, if you don't stop stealing from me,let me progress at my own pace and killing my people I have an option and that is BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Kingspin(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
If your state or community is not up there, no need to comment.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by 24SEVEN: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2017
@ExplorerReturns, you have made salient points. I would love the IPoB group to constantly agitate, provided its primary aim is ensuring the govt sits up and be responsible to its duties and obligations. The position of Igbos in Nigeria isnt that bad and not definitely not worse off when paled to other tribes/ethnicities. Just dat this skewed system of governance almost creates a dog eat dog scenario among the various tribes. All justling for positions and some resorting to undrhand tactics to get to the plum job. True federalism wil sort a host of Nigerias issues.

Secondly, IPoB are making an embarassment of Igbos by the way the court insults from smaller minorities who cannot match Igbos in any sphere of life. Why do you forcefully include unconsenting and ethinically different people into something that should be for Igbos alone. If we must leave, we should leave and form a nation state. This may also apply to Igboid groups who are undecided. We need only the willing and utterly convinced of all. As such, PH should not be Biafran capital but Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
I can't remember anybody saying that Port Harcourt is now the capital of Biafra....
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2017
24SEVEN:
@ExplorerReturns, you have made salient points. I would love the IPoB group to constantly agitate, provided its primary aim is ensuring the govt sits up and be responsible to its duties and obligations. The position of Igbos in Nigeria isnt that bad and not definitely not worse off when paled to other tribes/ethnicities. Just dat this skewed system of governance almost creates a dog eat dog scenario among the various tribes. All justling for positions and some resorting to undrhand tactics to get to the plum job. True federalism wil sort a host of Nigerias issues.

Secondly, IPoB are making an embarassment of Igbos by the way the court insults from smaller minorities who cannot match Igbos in any sphere of life. Why do you forcefully include unconsenting and ethinically different people into something that should be for Igbos alone. If we must leave, we should leave and form a nation state. This may also apply to Igboid groups who are undecided. We need only the willing and utterly convinced of all. As such, PH should not be Biafran capital but Owerri.

thank you. but you need to understand that this issue I'd complex . nobody is forcefully including anybody in anything! among all the minority ethnic groups we have those who are in support of Biafra and those who are not in support. what ipob is simply asking is conduct a referendum let the majority win. if majority of urhobo in delta state or ngwa in IMO state says No then they are good to stay in Nigeria!

the issue of moving the headquarters to PH is something temporal because of the upcoming Biafra remembrance day. it will be hosted this year in PH as it has been done in other places and besides ipob members were instrumental in the decision to bring it to PH.

also, PH is the commercial capital of the old eastern region. it was created to rival Lagos.

PH is Igbo land and thank God PH is expanding north toward igboland(oyigbo) though there are some fragments of okrika land in PH but it is majorly ikwerre which is a subgroup of igbo

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by enigma3000: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2017
1shortblackboy:
actually its going to be a problem when u biafrans unilaterally decide to conscript i and my people into ur biafra. Thesame way u complain about d almagamation with d north to make nigeria?

there wont be any conscription, only referendum, so chilax and let the populace decide

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by khSteel: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Amarabae:
pls sir, lets argue camly, we are not fighting.
We disagree to agree, opinions are diverse.
Don't think that you can bully anyone you see online who disagrees with you, Life is not that way.
Thanks

Nne,

No one is trying to bully you. You need to understand the mindset the people you are debating with and then put across your opinions appropriately.

First, I don't support all IPOB approach and strategy but I 1000% understands it. For Christ-sake, you all should understand it too.

You all want IPOB to thread the gentleman path and reason...the question is reason with who?
Nigeria is not a place for gentleman nonsense. Uwazurike did all that and what happened? The Nigerian state killed a lot of its members...IPOB is doing exactly what it has to do to get the attention.

Let others that don't like the IPOB approach ride on the current momentum that IPOB has succeeded in creating to give us a better alternative, so if you, your husband, Soludo, anyone with alternative idea...please, step forward...leadership beckons!

Its too simplicity to stay in the comfort of your homes and tongue lash Igbos when they are the ones taking all the current heat from FG and others.

I want everyone with alternative ideas to consider and factor in the heat the Igbos are currently taking from FG/UK & others before coming online to yap nonsense. Igbos may easily take all the heat from external forces but the same amount of heat coming from brothers and sisters are always very destructive.

We all want the same thing which is the independence of Igboland from the destructive Nigerian union, most of us have been discussing Biafra in hush tones for ages now; it took Nnamdi Kanu shouting and raining insults in the wilderness to get us this far such that we are now free to discuss Biafra everywhere as well as fly the Biafran flag anywhere including Abuja something very unheard of in the very recent past...

Let's say Nnamdi Kanu is our Moses, can any one of you with the alternative ideas be our Joshua

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by onuwaje(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
fratermathy:

What is this one saying undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided?

You Igbo and Yoruba peeps should leave Warri alone for Waffarians. Shuooooo! See gbeghe o! The only connection Warri has with Yoruba is via Itsekiri and even Itsekiris are later migrants to Warri. Urhobos and Ijaws are much more rooted in Warri City. Mind you, no Ooni of Ife founded Warri so stop attempting to reconstruct history here. Warri is a cosmopolitan city made up of various sub-towns and none can be traced to any Ooni.

As for the Ipodians hoping for their struggle to get to Warri, Una WEHDONE OOOO! There is a reason why the Igbo traders in Warri have never done their stup*d protest there. Make una try am first and see wetin go happen. Urhobo go row the tire, Itseke go bring the matches and Ijaw go set una on fire. Egbesu boys go use una head take play football. Uvwie youths go make sure say una run back to Asaba. Okere and Agbassa boys go personally use una count scores.

In essence, avoid WARRI! Infact, avoid Urhobo-Isokoland. Biafra will NEVER sell here. Igbos have never done anything for us to trust them. If the chips are set, we'd rather go with Yorubas than follow Igbos. However, we have our own voice and we can speak for ourselves. No delusional person or group should dare speak for us.

Area!
Om'Iwere Dede!
Ijaw Hian! Adooooo!
Warri nor de carry last!
Boys go spray the iPod youths with their shaka bula if dem think say Warri na Asaba
We pench de look them first. Too much talk nor de full basket! Make dem locate here con shout their omuta and opata first, boys go use ekorro collobi them as burnt offering to Agbassa juju.

Where area de sef?
Efewestern
Scholes0
Opharhe
Onuwaje
LKO
Laudate
Izonpikin

@SouthEast001: Why must you be Igbotic all the time? Are you normal? Stop harassing Efewestern. Take your delusions and chest beating elsewhere. Urhobos have never had enough time to idle away dreaming of a delusional idea nor have we ever noticed the Igbos enough to give you guys the attention you always beg for. If you want trouble, leave the internet and come to Warri, Abraka, Ughelli and Sapele and let's see if you and your ilk will return in one piece. Nor be threat o, nor be empty chest beating but na reality. You can't carry that God forsaken flag of treason here. Una sef know dat one as fact.

Meanwhile, better cane your lane and leave my oniovo alone. Face your Biafran dream and if you need a war, come to WAR-RI!
Sun too hot nor mean say fowl go lay boiled egg. Wahala be like bicycle... Carry your kettle, make I carry my own. No one has a monopoly of anything... Always remember that when next you want to harass people because their views do not agree with yours.
Nt all nonsense u must reply to na
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by fratermathy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
onuwaje:

Nt all nonsense u must reply to na
Oshare, I don too ignore these guys. They keep writing rubbish.

I'm not going to answer any of them that mentions me but I think I've cleared their doubts.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by BankeSmalls(f): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Area!
Om'Iwere Dede!
Ijaw Hian! Adooooo!
Warri nor de carry last!

Where area de sef?
Efewestern
Scholes0
Opharhe
Onuwaje
LKO
Laudate
Izonpikin

Good boy, we will annex Warri for the Ooni of ife when the time comes. The oil in Warri belongs to the Oba of Lagos. Ipob, keep off grin
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by BankeSmalls(f): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
khSteel:

Nne,

No one is trying to bully you. You need to understand the mindset the people you are debating with and then put across your opinions appropriately.

First, I don't support all IPOB approach and strategy but I 1000% understands it. For Christ-sake, you all should understand it too.

You all want IPOB to thread the gentleman path and reason...the question is reason with who?
Nigeria is not a place for gentleman nonsense. Uwazurike did all that and what happened? The Nigerian state killed a lot of its members...IPOB is doing exactly what it has to do to get the attention.

Let others that don't like the IPOB approach ride on the current momentum that IPOB has succeeded in creating to give us a better alternative, so if you, your husband, Soludo, anyone with alternative idea...please, step forward...leadership beckons!

Its too simplicity to stay in the comfort of your homes and tongue lash Igbos when they are the ones taking all the current heat from FG and others.

I want everyone with alternative ideas to consider and factor in the heat the Igbos are currently taking from FG/UK & others before coming online to yap nonsense. Igbos may easily take all the heat from external forces but the same amount of heat coming from brothers and sisters are always very destructive.

We all want the same thing which is the independence of Igboland from the destructive Nigerian union, most of us have been discussing Biafra in hush tones for ages now; it took Nnamdi Kanu shouting and raining insults in the wilderness to get us this far such that we are now free to discuss Biafra everywhere as well as fly the Biafran flag anywhere including Abuja something very unheard of in the very recent past...

Let's say Nnamdi Kanu is our Moses, can any one of you with the alternative ideas be our Joshua

If there will be at least 2 Nnamdi Kanu in this country, Nigeria will change for the better.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
enigma3000:

there wont be any conscription, only referendum, so chilax and let the populace decide
but u guys have already decided that PH is ur capital without asking the indigines of the city whats that about
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Philistine(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Area!
Om'Iwere Dede!
Ijaw Hian! Adooooo!
Warri nor de carry last!

Where area de sef?
Efewestern
Scholes0
Opharhe
Onuwaje
LKO
Laudate
Izonpikin

The guy you quoted is not Yoruba, but a worthless IPod youth, that is their trademark,causing confusion amongst different tribes.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by BankeSmalls(f): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

My dear, why did you get this wild belief of yours from? cheesy

Osogbo
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by glacswhite: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
If Portharcourt bcoms capital then I see hope for ABA....because them be like 5 n 6
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by BankeSmalls(f): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Philistine:

The guy you quoted is not Yoruba, but a worthless IPod youth, that is their trademark,causing confusion amongst different tribes.

As if the country does not have as much confusion as it will ever have.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by enigma3000: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
1shortblackboy:
but u guys have already decided that PH is ur capital without asking the indigines of the city whats that about
yes and 2moro it might be Calabar, Umuahia or Uyo, cos they are all part of Biafra.
it might also be in ur best/worst interest to know that IPOB has indigenous members in such places which includes PH.
Thanks
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Area!
Om'Iwere Dede!
Ijaw Hian! Adooooo!
Warri nor de carry last!

Where area de sef?
Efewestern
Scholes0
Opharhe
Onuwaje
LKO
Laudate
Izonpikin

Warri people too get mouth grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by victorvezx(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
enigma3000:

yes and 2moro it might be Calabar, Umuahia or Uyo, cos they are all part of Biafra.
it might also be in ur best/worst interest to know that IPOB has indigenous members in such places which includes PH.
Thanks
Them no dey claim territory with mouth. If them born una well, make una annex the area either by peace or by force. Una go hear am
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by enigma3000: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
victorvezx:

Them no dey claim territory with mouth. If them born una well, make una annex the area either by peace or by force. Una go hear am

did i quote u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Youngest Billonaires In Nigeria 2019 / Soludo Receives Anambra 2022 Transition Committee Report Ahead Of Inauguration / I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.