Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra (8595 Views)

IPOB Declares 'war' On Ikpeazu, Vows To Frustrate His 2nd Term Ambition Over Att / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities / IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by loopman: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... when I saw 'Warri' in their list, I knew that whoever issued that press statement was high on something! cheesy

People don't call them land-grabbers for the fun of it. They need more land from that tiny enclosure of Iboland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
e pain am, afonjaheadhunt olori epa, grin I jump and pass tongue so e bounce back to sender grin afonja ntor grin tongue

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by DerideGull(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
laudate:

Wey my contact lens? Na wetin I dey see so?? shocked Who asked them to put Warri in their list? shocked These people have come again! Biko, take dis eraser....commot Warri sharp-sharp for dat yah IPOB list! angry

Warri has never been part of Biafra and remain so.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
DerideGull:

So why is IPOB trying to include Warri in their list? Did you read the OP's post?? sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by afonjaheadhunt: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

What is Ijaw? What is Asari Dokubo? Are they names of lazy ogogoro drinking people? grin cheesy
Put a foot into Warri, and what happened to you in Ore would be a child's play.
Answer the question nau, olodo that graduated with his final year expo still stuck in his Yarnsh grin is asking who Ijaw and Asari is, ask you elders the reason for their last meeting and you will know who they are tongue what happened in ore afonja have come again oo but dont derail this thread yet am creating one for that.

and while you are at it go and help your brothers out on this thread cause even your ancestors have left them to their fate https://www.nairaland.com/3698985/yoruba-revisionist-please-answer-questions
https://www.nairaland.com/3698239/oyo-empire-yoruba-folklore-another

Afonja Ntor tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Fx55(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
These people called IPOB can be funny. Anyway, allow them to make themselves happy jare...

Meanwile, I can be the first Vice President of the Republic cheesy
Not so long ago, we saw you canvassing for a Lower Niger Congress that would comprise the same IPOB. Mr Flip-Flopper what exactly do you stand for?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by AntiNigerian: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
These people called IPOB can be funny. Anyway, allow them to make themselves happy jare...

Meanwile, I can be the first Vice President of the Republic cheesy
apply for prime minister and we might vote for you
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by loopman: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Answer the question nau, olodo that graduated with his final year expo still stuck in his Yarnsh grin is asking who Ijaw and Asari is, ask you elders the reason for their last meeting and you will know who they are tongue what happened in ore afonja have come again oo but dont derail this thread yet am creating one for that.

and while you are at it go and help your brothers out on this thread cause even your ancestors have left them to their fate https://www.nairaland.com/3698985/yoruba-revisionist-please-answer-questions
https://www.nairaland.com/3698239/oyo-empire-yoruba-folklore-another

Afonja Ntor tongue

You go school at all? Why are biafrans black fake jews always acting like rettards.
Answer my question, what is Ijaw and Asari?

6 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by afonjaheadhunt: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=54867600][/quote]Heya afonja e haff start to cry with his pictures again

Afonja ntor tongue

crying with pictures will not save you, you hear grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by loopman: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
DerideGull:

Go and tell that to Emma Powerless or whatever. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by afonjaheadhunt: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

You go school at all? Why are biafrans black fake jews always acting like rettards.
Answer my question, what is Ijaw and Asari?
Afonja have come with eduction talk again o, when waec result is still fresh on our minds grin
@bold, I dont want to believe you are a cone head afonja laced with inferiority complex
About the question, shebi i said you should ask your elders cheesy

Afonja all your brother e haff run and leave only you to die a shameful death on this thread o grin

Afonja ntor tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by loopman: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja have come with eduction talk again o, when waec result is still fresh on our minds grin
@bold, I dont want to believe you are a cone head afonja laced with inferiority complex
About the question, shebi i said you should ask your elders cheesy

Afonja all your brother e haff run and leave only you on this thread o grin

Afonja ntor tongue

I know you are infinitely jobless, but I will indulge you a bit this afternoon.
What was Emma smoking when he unilaterally added Warri to his imaginary biafra? You remember Ore? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by OlarindeFemi: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
So Warri is part of biafra? So I am also a biafran abi? He be like say to die jus dey hungry dis ibo people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by afonjaheadhunt: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

I know you are infinitely jobless, but I will oblige you a bit this afternoon.
What was Emma smoking when he unilaterally added Warri to his imaginary biafra? You remember Ore? cheesy
haff warri come and complain for afonja people tongue

Cone head Afonja, descendant of a fallen fowl spirit, Son of Abike the Pepper seller, and who's father is Kabiru a chief skull miner. grin why are you crying more than the person wey him yarnsh chop the cane grin

Afonja ntor tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by OlarindeFemi: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

What was Emma smoking when he unilaterally added Warri to his imaginary biafra?
The dude was obviously smoking his wife's pubic hair. It is common knowledge that there is no love lost among those of us from warri; now these igbo thieves wants to add this same warri to their biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by robosky02(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
dead on arrival

Port Harcourt belongs to the ideginouse people of Niger Delta Republic

IPOD should go back to ENUGU

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by DerideGull(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
laudate:

So why is IPOB trying to include Warri in their list? Did you read the OP's post?? sad

Warri could be Yoruba or anybody's piece of geography, I do not give a ratass.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
OlarindeFemi:
The dude was obviously smoking his wife's pubic hair. It is common knowledge that there is no love lost among those of us from warri; now these igbo thieves wants to add this same warri to their biafra.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Ngozi123(f): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
laudate:

Wey my contact lens? Na wetin I dey see so?? shocked Who asked them to put Warri in their list? shocked These people have come again! Biko, take dis eraser....commot Warri sharp-sharp for dat yah IPOB list! angry

So, you're from the Urhobo tribe?

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Amarabae(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Stupidity of the highest order. In asmuch as I agree with their ideology about self determination but I hate their methodology.
Its an embarrassment to Igbos.
Why portharcourt? Are they dumb or what?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Stupidity of the highest order. In asmuch as I agree with their ideology about self determination but I hate their methodology.

so is port Harcourt not Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oduduwatic:
ominida olayemi kayode only you have 10 monikers.

Victorvez koproktin coolitempa subway101 mrkaysfit obiofonitsha supers1panther and sarrki. I am a yoruba but i must admit Biafra must be giving you a terrible nightmare and that is shameful. I am not that obsessed.
Yes i admit that Biafra is a threat to the unity and security of this country that need be crushed. We cant sit down and let that happen
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by amakenny: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Port Harcourt is gradually turning to No Man's Land, in the voice of chest beating king kongs Osus, Ojukwus and Ugandan developers from the gully eroded land of red mud.

Before Port Harcourt becomes part of nascent Oduduwa Republic. Ijaws have just distanced themselves from Oduduwa. Continue to let Biafra be your nightmares

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Noneroone(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
study the map and be guided

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by YonkijiSappo: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Warri ke?

Are they MAD?

they should come and try it naw.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Noneroone:
study the map and be guided
but d ikwerres have said they're not igbo is it by force?

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Noneroone(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
1shortblackboy:
did i mistakely mention you?
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Noneroone:
did i mistakely mention you?
LMAO!!
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
double post
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
1shortblackboy:

Who here said they were?
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by BankeSmalls(f): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
laudate:

Warri belongs to yorubaland. Ipob, keep off. The first Ooni of ife founded warri town and even gave birth to the first warri king.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by enigma3000: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
1shortblackboy:
do they have to be Igbo to become Biafran?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures / Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.