Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! (51214 Views)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Why MMM Nigeria Participants May Have Just Kissed Their Funds Goodbye / Mmm Has Finished Me Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Allureia: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oh my God!!! I have been reading through this thread and have to say I am shocked and totally embarrassed. For anyone reading.... FYI leave Ponzi scheme alone. Even billionaire's don't have spare money.. 95% of people or more usually end up losing money. A word is enough for the wise. Like someone once said... if u push a Nigerian to the wall.. he will not learn lessons.. instead will break the wall to see what is on the other side. Be Wise.

6 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Khutie: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Allureia:
Oh my God!!! I have been reading through this thread and have to say I am shocked and totally embarrassed. For anyone reading.... FYI leave Ponzi scheme alone. Even billionaire's don't have spare money.. 95% of people or more usually end up losing money. A word is enough for the wise. Like someone once said... if u push a Nigerian to the wall.. he will not learn lessons.. instead will break the wall to see what is on the other side. Be Wise.

°Mr.Billionaire and special adviser to Seun we don see yhu

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by charlsecy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by idomanation: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
benjanjo1:
My God i am done!!! cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad what will i do?! Where do I go?! See this message!

Important Updates on Outstanding GH Claims Redemption

« on: Today at 02:13:16 PM »

Hello esteemed GHW xclusive members,
It seems that some clarification on the PH and GH process on the GHW xclusive platform is needed. It's no longer news that a lot of challenges experienced on the previous GHW platform were as a result of fraudulent individuals who embarked on a campaign of trying to cause havoc, distort and discredit the system. The creation of numerous accounts with fake identity and bogus PH offers, and the resultant surge in fake POP made it highly necessary for a decisive action to be taken. The relentless effort to nullify fraud and restore stability gave rise to the GHW xclusive platform with additional innovative features to ensure that the community remains the best. 
Therefore the PH and GH validation process on the GHW xclusive requires that members register a PH donation which would be validated through the 10% immediate matching in addition to other authentication tools. The matured GH and other bonuses accrued to a member who have completed the matched PH donation would be effectively delivered when due. 
Note: All fresh and migrated accounts are required to complete the PH validation process explained above to be eligible for earning matured GH (fresh and migrated).

Repayment of existing GH
To reclaim your Outstanding GH, there are two options.

1.       Wait to receive 10% of your outstanding matured GH amount once-a-month (source: members' 10% PH commitment/insurance amount, and also members' PH donations carried over from the Old System). 
Eligibility: Members with zero PH default record.

2.       Register a new PH on the GHW Xclusive system and upon maturity, you will receive the allotted regular bonuses attached to the fresh PH; and also additional part-payment of the your outstanding GH in the tune of 10% value of your current PH on the GHW Xclusive. 

Illustration:
Outstanding GH from old platform =  500,000
Fresh/New PH on GHW Xclusive  =  200,000 
Matured GH on GHW Xclusive      =  200,000 (investment) + 60,000 (30% yield bonus) + 20,000 [10% of new/fresh GHW Xclusive PH (200,000) which is subsequently debited from your outstanding GH of 500,000].

Eligibility: ALL members

Please note that both options will run together. However, members who have outstanding GH and choose option 2 stand a more guaranteed and better chance of earning their outstanding GH quicker (for obvious reasons of rewarding trusted and faithful members who remain committed to ensure the survival and growth of the GHW Xclusive community). In summary, to quickly receive your outstanding GH, you are encourage to play your part.
We wish to drive home the unrivalled empathy and commitment of the GHW Support Team. We clearly understand the difficulty encountered by our dear members who are still yet to receive their outstanding GH funds. For this reason all members individual PH minimum donation amount limit from the old platform has been removed. This gives members a fresh opportunity if registering new PH donations which they could afford, and gradually work their way up as they progress. Note* A considerably low general minimum PH limit apply.
We remain appreciative of our numerous members who have remained committed through this period of massive campaign by external forces to bring us down. Do not give up now. The GHW Admin is proactive, competent, sincere and well equipped to handle emanating challenges however, we need our members to work with us. We are a Team. Remember there are no central accounts. The integrity, continuity, growth, and prosperity of this community is all in your hands. Help us maintain our core objective; Nobody loses money in GHW.
Thanks.

I will advise we should all be very careful with ponzi scheme.I'm also a participant of GHW and MMM.but all this thing cannot last.use only what we not hurt u tomorrow or stay away from it completely. I have lost a lot but life goes on.I have learn a big lesson.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by charlsecy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by jumieytel: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
RAINFORUM is credible, realiable and sustainable!!!
100% Guaranteed. Its newly launched.try it
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by jumieytel: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
RAINFORUM is credible, realiable and sustainable!!!
100% Guaranteed. http://rainforum.com.ng
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
MAPURSE PHP AND SQL DATABASE SCRIPT FOR SALE. zero eight zero 9 9 2 9 4 6 5 8

Auto merge
SMTP mailer inclusive
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by macaranta(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
And now you have to PH in 3days or have your account blocked. Pathetic for those still defending the senseless

3 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by MemphisRaynes: 4:56am On Mar 26, 2017
https://oneworlders.net

THIS IS A UNIQUE CROWIDING FUNDING WEB APPLICATION.

ONEWORLDERS.NET is the mutual help/charity arm of ONEWORLDERS INC EUROPE

 Selection list is published at interval of 3 hours round the clock, all days of the week.
 For Bitcoin donations, you get 60% profit.
 For Bank transfer donations, you get 50% profit.
 On your 5th donation cycle using the same account, your profit will automatically upgrade from 50% to 70% of your subsequent donations, on the 10th donation, your profit will upgrade from 70% to 100% of your subsequent donations. So no need for multiple accounts.

FEATURES:
 Minimum Donation is €60
 Turnover in 3hrs to 7days
 Referral Bonus is 10% of your downliners first donation
 Option of indicating interest to donate before list is published
 Active 24hour live support team.
 SSL security, your personal details are safe.
 Bandwidth can take unlimited of users.

REGISTRATION opens 16:00GMT that is 5:00pm Nigerian time, on SUNDAY 26/03/2017
FIRST LIST DROPS 17:00GMT that is 6:00pm Nigerian time, on SUNDAY 26/03/2017

Only 2hrs between selecting a donation and making payment, else account is deactivated.
Only 45min between clicking paid and confirmation, else defaulter account is deactivated.

https://oneworlders.net
BE AMONG THE PIONEERS OF THIS NEW EXPERIENCE IN CROWD FUNDING.
Send your complaints and suggestions to complaints@oneworlders.net, admin@oneworlders.net, or support@oneworlders.net
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2017
macaranta:
And now you have to PH in 3days or have your account blocked. Pathetic for those still defending the senseless

Really pathetic

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by benjanjo1: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
rosalieene:
who is this He goat that brought this to Nairaland. I can see you are very sick OP. or you are high on drugs! why didn't u complain on the forum? why Nairaland. People are trying to give the admins their suggestions yet you are here trying to tarnish the image of GHw. truly I doubt if u are a participant.
When this gets to FP, I will clap for you and u will definitely not get ur money(that's if u are a member which I doubt.). You are so senseless OP, I.diotic being..... it's ur likes GHW is trying to flush out. ogbeni! Foool

You are a disgrace to the school you graduated from! Olodo! Do you even have money to pH again?! I.dioti.c mo.ron! Empty skull
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by benjanjo1: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
idomanation:
I will advise we should all be very careful with ponzi scheme.I'm also a participant of GHW and MMM.but all this thing cannot last.use only what we not hurt u tomorrow or stay away from it completely. I have lost a lot but life goes on.I have learn a big lesson.

Thank you my brother! I have been depressed lately...

4 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by benjanjo1: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Don't worry, just believe that the next ponzi scheme is your chance to make it to all the riches you dreamed of, and if not the next one, the one after it...etc. Just make sure you do not lose any opportunity to invest in every single ponzi scheme that you come across, so that your great chance to be like Aliko Dangote will not pass you by. Also, make sure you have the necessary funds ready for PHing the next 'investment', by not paying any unnecessary and unprofitable expenses like house rent, school fees, food and drink etc. Save it all for PH.

PS that does not mean that you should abandon this particular scam, er, investment, and not put more PH into it o. Consullt a chartered accountant on possible ways of getting loans for PHing again so as not to lose your old PH.

Please excuse any wrong use of GH and PH, I am not financially educated enough to be sure which is which. Understanding lo matter.

I have resigned from Ponzi schemes! I am now anti-ponzi
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by benjanjo1: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
charlsecy:
@benjanjo1,
Stop being bitter that your plans against GHW failed.

The only plan i had was to gh and pH! How is that bad?! Anyway... I now know better sad
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by benjanjo1: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
peretesi:
your lucky I couldn't find ur email.....i would have purposely do all I can for u not to get ur money back...(if u Are really a member of ghww)....when they said Ph..did they tell u to put all ur life saving..Greedy dudes like u Na dey all be cry babies...

You are a f00!
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by benjanjo1: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
ekwelive:
guy! pm me let me pray for you. Your IQ is too low

You need the prayers more than i do! With high IQ it's only Ponzi scheme that you can think of! You are a disgrace!

4 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by benjanjo1: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
maxwell60:
DID GHW TELL YOU TO COME AND PASTE THIS ON NAIRALAND? AFTER PUTTING YOUR MONEY ON PONZI SCHEME YOU WILL COME TO NAIRALAND AND BE LAMENTING LOOOKING FOR SYPATHY. DID YOU COME TO NAIRALAND TO SEEK PEOPLE'S OPINION BEFORE JOINING GHW? THIS IS A PURE CASE OF PEOPLE WASHING THEIR DIRTY LINEN OUTSIDE. UNA NO GET SENSE O. SMH

I came to nairaland to warn the gullible not to be deceived! A lot of greedy ghw participants like goxx and senatorken come here to give the impression that the platform is safe but on the contrary nothing could be further from the truth!
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by benjanjo1: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You are a very big fool and I sincerely hope yoou donot recover your money

I wish you the same portion of evil
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by TRIXIA: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lmao

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by geewhyxclusive(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Holyvic °:
*TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF GHWX*

*Good morning to you all my fellow participants of ghwx, i am using this medium to address suggested payroll implemented by the admin of ghwx, we all have been waiting for the best way in which ghwx will use in paying our outstanding payment. But now they have arrived at a suitable conclusion that would enable everyone get their money back without crumbling the system. Lets not forget that those that don't want ghwx back are here among us in this very forum, they are the ones saying the payroll is not suitable for them. Let me remind us this if you have forgotten it " if every one goes to the bank today that they want to withdraw all their money will the banks be able to provide it? answer that yourself. Again if ghw did not come back as promise, will *you see any 10% of your outstanding payments back talk-less of collecting your millions of Naira / Dollars in the system, all of you will later forget about it and move on with your life. But ghw is not like that they came back as promised with good innovations and development that would enable us all benefit and collect our outstanding payments back. Let not forget if the panic continues and the system eventually crashed all our money will be gone and there is no means of getting it back again. Lets look at MMM their 2016 Mavro as not* *been paid till now because of lack of good implementation, majority of the people have forgotten their 2016 Mavro and people are still PH and GH without collecting any outstanding payment. But GHW is not like that they implemented ways of getting part of our outstanding even if we did not PH, but when you PH you will get more than that. why are we now against the payroll options? as if there is a central account the money we PH* *goes into. Please my fellow participants lets play by the rules of the game and when the system is stabilized ghw would increase the % of our outstanding* *payments. Competitors are also here to bring the good platform down they are the ones* *commenting they don't agree with the payroll. Don't let our enemies laugh at us "M3" lets start our normal activities back with more suitable features that would help us all. #I STAND WITH GHWX Zero Loss! Zero downtime!! More suitable feature to come. Long Live GHW.*
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
geewhyxclusive:
Holyvic °:
*TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF GHWX*

*Good morning to you all my fellow participants of ghwx, i am using this medium to address suggested payroll implemented by the admin of ghwx, we all have been waiting for the best way in which ghwx will use in paying our outstanding payment. But now they have arrived at a suitable conclusion that would enable everyone get their money back without crumbling the system. Lets not forget that those that don't want ghwx back are here among us in this very forum, they are the ones saying the payroll is not suitable for them. Let me remind us this if you have forgotten it " if every one goes to the bank today that they want to withdraw all their money will the banks be able to provide it? answer that yourself. Again if ghw did not come back as promise, will *you see any 10% of your outstanding payments back talk-less of collecting your millions of Naira / Dollars in the system, all of you will later forget about it and move on with your life. But ghw is not like that they came back as promised with good innovations and development that would enable us all benefit and collect our outstanding payments back. Let not forget if the panic continues and the system eventually crashed all our money will be gone and there is no means of getting it back again. Lets look at MMM their 2016 Mavro as not* *been paid till now because of lack of good implementation, majority of the people have forgotten their 2016 Mavro and people are still PH and GH without collecting any outstanding payment. But GHW is not like that they implemented ways of getting part of our outstanding even if we did not PH, but when you PH you will get more than that. why are we now against the payroll options? as if there is a central account the money we PH* *goes into. Please my fellow participants lets play by the rules of the game and when the system is stabilized ghw would increase the % of our outstanding* *payments. Competitors are also here to bring the good platform down they are the ones* *commenting they don't agree with the payroll. Don't let our enemies laugh at us "M3" lets start our normal activities back with more suitable features that would help us all. #I STAND WITH GHWX Zero Loss! Zero downtime!! More suitable feature to come. Long Live GHW.*

Go and sleep plss.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Go and sleep plss.
After observing yhu for a while... I've cum to believe completeli dah yhu a type of person dah wud b veri stingy, wicked and wudnt eva assist ani one arnd yhu.
Yhu rili ave to b careful!
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Emmismith:

After observing yhu for a while... I've cum to believe completeli dah yhu a type of person dah wud b veri stingy, wicked and wudnt eva assist ani one arnd yhu.
Yhu rili ave to b careful!

Who told u that?. I am quite generous. True story
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by bush4ker(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2017
sgtponzihater:

WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU WISH TO CRASH?
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2017
bush4ker:
WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU WISH TO CRASH?

I don't crash platforms. I warn people against organised fraud.

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by yine: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Please I need help from you.. I want to invest in Agricultural production and am short of funds.. Since I can't do ponzi.. Please help and I will be
grateful Will come to NL and testify
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by bush4ker(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I don't crash platforms. I warn people against organised fraud.
BUT YOU MAKE FAKE PLEDGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
yine:

Please I need help from you.. I want to invest in Agricultural production and am short of funds.. Since I can't do ponzi.. Please help and I will be
grateful Will come to NL and testify

I am not moved to help you. The law of sowing and reaping warrants that u are moved to give if not you get nothing. I'm very close to sealing a mentorship deal where mentees will be given 50k each and given a life skill. Be on the watch out when I post the advert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bonds Investors Hub / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.