Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! (51238 Views)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Why MMM Nigeria Participants May Have Just Kissed Their Funds Goodbye / Mmm Has Finished Me Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Auto detect
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by binbass(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2017
No amount of explanation from GHW faithful will confuse that the platform is healthy. The end has come, any ponzi schemes will surely crash.

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Elegantdiva: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2017
you don't av to be rude @ akada. am just new into it. add me up in any group ..07089128618...
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

God will punish all of you that deceived the gullible into thinking all is well! Ghw just fvcked up!

Wow!!!

So U know U are gullible

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by charlsecy(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
Important Updates on Outstanding GH Claims Redemption
Number 1, you are not a loyal GHWx member. 2, GHWx position is much better than MMM's.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by dejol88: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Useless OP
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:
my nigga
One love bro
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by stockbear: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2017
sup
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by ayamcute(f): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Trust me you have not seen anything yet, ghww is just bringing the bird out of their pocket. I wonder why these Lubbish shoejwen will not learn. Make I copy Dino laugh Una small
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
mehn there alot of angry frustrated dudes over here with the way they brew insults. many here are broken

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by helovesme(f): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2017
helovesme:
nigerians and all these 'get rich quickly ponzi schemes'.

you guys will never learn.

so with all the MMM downfall and co, you guys still continued with this scheme.

seun, lalasticala

move this to front page so that the innocent folks can be aware of the pending doom.

Nigerians will never learn. benjanjo1, this was my warning a few weeks ago. ponzi schemes are guaranteed to fail. people shout stay clear from them

https://www.nairaland.com/3676378/bitter-truth-get-worldwide-shaking/4#54611515

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by RELAN2446(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2017
D guy is jst here to create attention, pls, don't mind him nd go nd ph, i even doubt may be is even a participant self. Waste of sperm.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by soji1992: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Mamalahawt:
I have no pity on you all! You were warned severally but you chose to insult rather than use your brain. I pulled out of this scheme in January when they started matching earlier than usual and I warned that this scheme is about to crash but you gullible fellows still went ahead to invest. If you like go and borrow money to put 10% again. Nonsense!
Thank God ooo
i thought i only noticed it
i stop ghw in late febuary
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by process123(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by macaranta(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2017
rosalieene:

Lwkm!!!
You've been trying so hard to get my attention..... too bad.

I know you are jobless and suffering from frustration which deep within you, you don't want to accept the fact. That's the reason why you keep quoting goxx and myself upanddown just to get the attention you CAN'T get in real life

I don't need to prove a point to you because you are just worthless even to your family. you are just a waste of space on planet earth.

I have seen your type. Broke ass niggas coming to Nairaland to claim to be who they are not.

Oooh! and for my dp....... A cute looking girl like me, I don't need a nonentity like you to rate me. mbanu its not done, infact its an insult to my personality. Hehehe, and mind you, that pix was taken in my place of primary Assignment so don't think I am a poor church rat like you....
so Deal with your stupidity #UglyMofon. post your pix or even that of your sisters. I.diot.

Beach(itch) is pained.. Churp Churp girl.. According to Ray Romano grin
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by peretesi(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
God will punish all of you! angry Every single one of you! Especially you goxx you will die a church rat!
your lucky I couldn't find ur email.....i would have purposely do all I can for u not to get ur money back...(if u Are really a member of ghww)....when they said Ph..did they tell u to put all ur life saving..Greedy dudes like u Na dey all be cry babies...
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by olusma23(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
THE PERSON THAT CREATE THIS TREAD IN NOT A PARTICIPANT.... WELL WHAT YOU POSTED IS ALREADY ON THEIR forum.
DONT PH AND FORGET ALL YOUR outstanding GH... THIS IS NOT LIKE MMM THAT MAVRO KEEP growing. AFTER 3 DAYS NOW, ANYONE THAT REFUSE TO PH WILL NOT AV ACCESS TO THEIR ACCOUNT AGAIN.

WITH THAT SERIOUS participant WILL BE PAID.

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by RELAN2446(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2017
dutch4u:
If you like, continue to argue till next year that GHWW has crashed. That doesn't stop we faithful participant to move with our mission. Many of you are calling us lazy people? I clap you, do you think that this program is meant for under age and pple like you? Continue your foolishness, and we comtinue to grow our money. If you are a real participant of GHWW, you will know that it is not for childish pple. Many pple have their own job including me that are fetching them money apart from GHWW, so why are you saying we are lazy people?
Go and hire many people as you can to open multiple fake account, it is you that will waste your time and energy, GHWW has already moved. If you like, join the moving train if you like continue your propaganda.
Only God knows the time we black especially Nigerians will move forward with their selfish attitude.
Plz you don't need to advise anyone on how he or she spend his or her money. We are all matured, so face your bizness
If u can preach d gospel like dis, ur life will b better.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Codes151(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique, pls take this to front page! GHW crashed codedly and is now giving participants the MMM treatment!
for why?? How many times have we warned against Ponzi schemes??
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by peretesi(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2017
piropaul:
u guys need to think smart ponzi is never a stable business GHW have a huge GH outstanding now just look for a way to recover ur lose i heard about www.stepupright.com and its new and it pays fine 50% naira and 70% bitcoin. veiw them on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn-B7Eto53c&feature=share
men o! Where are they sef? All the ghw champions on nairaland! goxx datovid rosalieene swissgoldtrader all of you! God will punish ghw!
Rubbish.... Anybody way fall for this is a much..!!
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by goxx(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Odkosh:
but they said the option 1 is no longer active that ppl must provide help within 3 days or they will block d person and he will lose his money. is that true?
I personally advocated for the removal of option 1. The attack on the system affected all of us. It's not fair for you to be in that platform and do nothing while others PH for you to get 10% every month. We that are PHing are not fools. Everyone will get paid sooner if everyone participates no matter how little.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2017
This is a better explanation. Don't created unnecessary panic.

10% of your outstanding GH will be matched to you i.e. if your outstanding GH amount is 2,500,000 you will be matched with 250,000 you will also be matched another 10% of what ever amount you PH. The first 10% comes at least once on a month, and the other is added anytime you GH to clear the outstanding GH. Note that your PH amount also gets its return of 30% which has no business with your Outstanding GH. The initial 10% Insurance amount everyone pays to a fellow participant when they PH is mainly to clear outstanding GH. The balance of 90% PH payment will be matched at 3rd week. GHW Xclusive will match serially and not randomly. Matching of 10% starts today and 3days Blocking Count Down for inactive account without any PH also starts today. Use the Calculator in your account (Dashboard ) to check what you will gain as profit and how much you will receive for your Pending GH from time to time. We have done our Part to keep GHW alive. Its time to do yours.

You and I know that everybody will want to cash out and run. But it is nice that we all allow the system gather momentum. Though, it doesn't pay you fully but this is the most logical thing to do and they did. Stop being emotional.

benjanjo1:
My God i am done!!! cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad what will i do?! Where do I go?! See this message!

Important Updates on Outstanding GH Claims Redemption

« on: Today at 02:13:16 PM »

Hello esteemed GHW xclusive members,
It seems that some clarification on the PH and GH process on the GHW xclusive platform is needed. It's no longer news that a lot of challenges experienced on the previous GHW platform were as a result of fraudulent individuals who embarked on a campaign of trying to cause havoc, distort and discredit the system. The creation of numerous accounts with fake identity and bogus PH offers, and the resultant surge in fake POP made it highly necessary for a decisive action to be taken. The relentless effort to nullify fraud and restore stability gave rise to the GHW xclusive platform with additional innovative features to ensure that the community remains the best. 
Therefore the PH and GH validation process on the GHW xclusive requires that members register a PH donation which would be validated through the 10% immediate matching in addition to other authentication tools. The matured GH and other bonuses accrued to a member who have completed the matched PH donation would be effectively delivered when due. 
Note: All fresh and migrated accounts are required to complete the PH validation process explained above to be eligible for earning matured GH (fresh and migrated).

Repayment of existing GH
To reclaim your Outstanding GH, there are two options.

1.       Wait to receive 10% of your outstanding matured GH amount once-a-month (source: members' 10% PH commitment/insurance amount, and also members' PH donations carried over from the Old System). 
Eligibility: Members with zero PH default record.

2.       Register a new PH on the GHW Xclusive system and upon maturity, you will receive the allotted regular bonuses attached to the fresh PH; and also additional part-payment of the your outstanding GH in the tune of 10% value of your current PH on the GHW Xclusive. 

Illustration:
Outstanding GH from old platform =  500,000
Fresh/New PH on GHW Xclusive  =  200,000 
Matured GH on GHW Xclusive      =  200,000 (investment) + 60,000 (30% yield bonus) + 20,000 [10% of new/fresh GHW Xclusive PH (200,000) which is subsequently debited from your outstanding GH of 500,000].

Eligibility: ALL members

Please note that both options will run together. However, members who have outstanding GH and choose option 2 stand a more guaranteed and better chance of earning their outstanding GH quicker (for obvious reasons of rewarding trusted and faithful members who remain committed to ensure the survival and growth of the GHW Xclusive community). In summary, to quickly receive your outstanding GH, you are encourage to play your part.
We wish to drive home the unrivalled empathy and commitment of the GHW Support Team. We clearly understand the difficulty encountered by our dear members who are still yet to receive their outstanding GH funds. For this reason all members individual PH minimum donation amount limit from the old platform has been removed. This gives members a fresh opportunity if registering new PH donations which they could afford, and gradually work their way up as they progress. Note* A considerably low general minimum PH limit apply.
We remain appreciative of our numerous members who have remained committed through this period of massive campaign by external forces to bring us down. Do not give up now. The GHW Admin is proactive, competent, sincere and well equipped to handle emanating challenges however, we need our members to work with us. We are a Team. Remember there are no central accounts. The integrity, continuity, growth, and prosperity of this community is all in your hands. Help us maintain our core objective; Nobody loses money in GHW.
Thanks.

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2017
cletz991:
una nor de hear word. MMM REMAINS THE BEST. I de sell rope o.... #150 per yard

Is it the confused MMM you are talking about?
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by walepter(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2017
The person that created this thread is not a participant of GHWW but actually wanted to create panic but thank God he/she has failed. GHWW rocks
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2017
ikwoche:
This is a better explanation. Don't created unnecessary panic.

10% of your outstanding GH will be matched to you i.e. if your outstanding GH amount is 2,500,000 you will be matched with 250,000 you will also be matched another 10% of what ever amount you PH. The first 10% comes at least once on a month, and the other is added anytime you GH to clear the outstanding GH. Note that your PH amount also gets its return of 30% which has no business with your Outstanding GH. The initial 10% Insurance amount everyone pays to a fellow participant when they PH is mainly to clear outstanding GH. The balance of 90% PH payment will be matched at 3rd week. GHW Xclusive will match serially and not randomly. Matching of 10% starts today and 3days Blocking Count Down for inactive account without any PH also starts today. Use the Calculator in your account (Dashboard ) to check what you will gain as profit and how much you will receive for your Pending GH from time to time. We have done our Part to keep GHW alive. Its time to do yours.

You and I know that everybody will want to cash out and run. But it is nice that we all allow the system gather momentum. Though, it doesn't pay you fully but this is the most logical thing to do and they did. Stop being emotional.

Donot waste your time explaining to that fool
He is either MMM guider or a GHW enemy
He knows exactly what he is doing, check out his topics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Bonds Investors Hub / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.