Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! (51235 Views)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Why MMM Nigeria Participants May Have Just Kissed Their Funds Goodbye / Mmm Has Finished Me Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Konezy: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
THREAD CLOSE
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by couliss: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2017
goxx:
Your parents wasted money sending you to school because it's obvious your IQ is low. You opened this thread to achieve what? So that the same people who deliberately sabotaged GHW would come here and tell you "we warned you people". If you have sense at all, You would realize that no one asked you to recommit. Opt for option 1 if you don't have money to reph. After wailing, nairaland would pay you your outstanding. Don't EVER quote me again!!

MODIFIED

Very good. They have now asked you to recommit. I 'd be honored to offer you a free ride to the same lagoon where someone jumped into last week, so you could follow suit.
telling someone to kill themselves is not a nice thing
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Tosky2008: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who ever started dis thread is an eternally deformed retard with no direction & focus in life. U don't have a life wit ur delusional anti-GHW followers. U guys in nairaland tot GHW is gone after trying 2 crash it wit ur ill conceived retarded propaganda, now it's back & perfect in every way, f**k off losers, a goat has got more brains dan u. We'll run dis platform 4 many years 2 come & u guys will b staring us in utter disgust, shame, wailing and gnashing ur teeth in sorrow. People r PHING heavily in dis new perfect platform. For d haters MMM is gone, live wit d reality, GHW is d real deal. If u don't lik GHW pls don't join us or quietly leave d platform but don't spread hate against GHW, nobody compelled u wit a gun pointed 2 ur head 2 join GHW. Dis guy dat started dis thread should see a psychiatrist because he is not mentally sound at all, d least animal existing is more mentally balanced dan him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Mythinghot(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly! I am so sad right now! cry i have funds there i was hoping to access to settle some bills. Now i am stranded!

My God! This is too bad!

Bros, you be mugu. Proper mugu. Na people like una suppose dey jump inside lagoon.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by pestrolus2002(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Important update from GHW: this system is healthy, kindly continue to PH and GH yafunyafun!!!

I wish all good luck, but it is advisable to find a better business doing, than to keep investing in Ponzi. All Ponzi scheme is folding and will completely fold to come back in another form in 10years time. The early starter always make the gain. While the greed and the late starter always lose. Eventually more people will lose than gain.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by LaconicINC: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seun and all the mods on nairaland you have done your worst in infiltrating the former website with fake pH and fake pop, there is absolutely nothing you guys can do to this new GHWX, and the hater that opened this thread, I know you have no account in ghw tongue

4 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by olusma23(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
I BEG OOO WETIN NIGERIA PLAYED against Senegal YESTERDAY
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Snowpikin: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly! I am so sad right now! cry i have funds there i was hoping to access to settle some bills. Now i am stranded!

My God! This is too bad!

Good for u pple.
Una no dey hear word. I wonder how nigerians reason.
Havent u all been warned severally to be careful about dis ponzi stuff??
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
goxx:
And if they decided to shut down during the attacks, would you have 1 naira to earn for the next ten months? Wouldn't you have moved on? I'm done explaining shii, they have done their best giving you a lifeline to get your money back, it's up to you to choose whether to take it or leave it. Either way, some of us will still get ALL our monies back even if it takes 2 years. Cheers.

Lol. Ghww will not survive the next 5 months. It's a Ponzi scheme, there's no money anywhere, they need money from new ph to pay old GH. It has gotten to a point where there are no enough pH to pay GH and that is why they are asking people to pH before getting a certain % of old GH. Now with that outstanding there they are starting afresh just like mmm. Now it will also get to a point whereby the amount of pH in this new system will not be able to sustain outstanding GH, then there will be 2 outstanding GH. Then what? Start afresh again? That is when some people will learn and by then even more people would have lost their money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by goxx(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
greenhulk:

Lol. Ghww will not survive the next 5 months. It's a Ponzi scheme, there's no money anywhere, they need money from new ph to pay old GH. It has gotten to a point where there are no enough pH to pay GH and that is why they are asking people to pH before getting a certain % of old GH. Now with that outstanding there they are starting afresh just like mmm. Now it will also get to a point whereby the amount of pH in this new system will not be able to sustain outstanding GH, then there will be 2 outstanding GH. Then what? Start afresh again? That is when some people will learn and by then even more people would have lost their money.
Thank you, we have heard you. Now, move on with your life. I no longer get strength to shout, stop quoting me please. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by desy24444(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

My God! This is too bad!
idiot was it not adviced to participate with spare money? I will see if NL will pay ur money bavk . that is if you truly have money there.....#Istandwithxghw

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by thinkmoney(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

My God! This is too bad!
I don't pity you a bit...how many time will they tell you ponzi schemes eventually crash, its not sustainable? Its kalo kalo. They have simply start speaking English like mmm
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by pakon: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
until everyone understand that all these PH GH things is scam then the enlightenment begins
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by umoslink(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chaulay1:
I have been following this GHW stories and I have to confess that the scheme is really different from others. It is on a class of its own. Other similar scheme wouldn't have come out of the attacks of sabotages like that. Within a couple of weeks they came out with a fortified new site and spelt out available options for outstanding GHs. Clearly whoever is behind GHW is brainy and proactive. Thumps up, jor
LET THE TRUTH BE SAY
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rhektor(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
lisabty22:

Since you know why not shut up and mind your business I'm greedy let me be your family money is not there it's my money so Bleep off

Your being aggressive is not far from the fact that you are frustrated sorry Bro, just add cold water to the hurt

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
foolish pple everywhere.....people will survive no matter what th only issue is the op who carry people matter for head like gala.....mad man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Bonds Investors Hub / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.