Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF (2120 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by biz2get(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
no ....I'm her boyfriend

You my friend is self deluded

kratosonofzeus:
she made me this way.....I didn't mean it....yh...talkless of how much I ve spent on her

With this.... I am sure you have been together for more than 31days
And you my deluded friend hasn't gone down with her...

Check your Game bro, you need to change your Cards..

You better recheck your position in her life my friend. wink
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
You two never really loved each other. Whatever you do I care less undecided
I just don't wanna lose o...d last time we were together b4 she left....we re nt up to a month...I was about to get down with her, she played along ,i removed her upper underwear...she allowed me...suddenly she put it back on
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
I just don't wanna lose o...d last time we were together b4 she left....we re nt up to a month...I was about to get down with her, she played along ,i removed her upper underwear...she allowed me...suddenly she put it back on
This is a situation of "Bush meat catching the hunter" . Dude we don't win all games...deal with it.

I'm outta here undecided
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by biz2get(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:

You my friend has been manipulated cheesy

Keep thinking she likes you or your her boyfriend, my friend you will keep spending and you will keep losing

Change your Game. angry
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
biz2get:

You my friend has been manipulated cheesy

Keep thinking she likes you or your her boyfriend, my friend you will keep spending and you will keep losing

Change your Game. angry
I'll say I over did it....she asked me that, do I want to have sex with her....I was like if I said yes, it might b wrong, cause our relationship is not more Dan 3 weeks...and if I said no I might lose a big opportunity.. so I said if she said so...she later said no
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
pls seun , lalasticlala and all other mods I want u guys to delete this thread........
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by biz2get(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
I'll say I over did it....she asked me that, do I want to have sex with her....I was like if I said yes, it might b wrong, cause our relationship is not more Dan 3 weeks...and if I said no I might lose a big opportunity.. so I said if she said so...she later said no

Menh... Your Game is Weak, 3weeks is enough for you to bed her.

Be the Boss on the bed and stop answering to stup!d questions..

From what I gathered now.. She must be a Gold digger,

My Friend Change your Script to the Gold digger Script.. Play it well and in 5days, Yes 5Days you will bed her..

In all I wish you luck menh. And stop being manipulated be the manipulator. wink
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 24, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
believe me guy....she's dating no one else....buh she has male friends a lot....she once told me she love hanging out with guys.....just for d fun of it...nothing else
Hahaha
She is clearly not into you. no matter how many feel good stories you tell yourself she is just waiting for the ine she wants
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Dshocker(m): 5:16am On Mar 24, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
though, before she said yes to me....she said she won't be having much time to spare, due to her busy work schedule.... I agreed.....whenever we re together, we cuddle up and do alot of stuffs, but when she's gone then that's all...she won't call or text....ill always be the first to call or text her but if I don't, she won't....... I decided not to call her for d past 4 days and still counting....pls is this one a relationship or something else....?

pls help

Forget it bro...You are just an alternative to her,she does not like nor love you.
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Dshocker(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
believe me guy....she's dating no one else....buh she has male friends a lot....she once told me she love hanging out with guys.....just for d fun of it...nothing else

It seems she is smarter than you¿
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by fayded(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2017
kratosonofzeus:

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by firstking01(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
She made her stance known right from the onset, so, i don't know what you are blabbing about.
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Goroz: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
TrapHedges:
If youre not a side nigga..then youre a side nigga...or a side nigga
This is so savage, I ned a minute to appreciate it. grin
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by TrapHedges(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by TrapHedges(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:
lmfao bro grin
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by midehill(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
she flares up easily while arguing, I really don't like girls for that,they twist ur words

I don't tink she loves u CU's love z not angry
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by BilltheDON(m): 2:18am On Mar 25, 2017
kratosonofzeus:

....So you expect her to tell you that she is dating someone else?
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by BilltheDON(m): 2:18am On Mar 25, 2017
kratosonofzeus:

kratosonofzeus:

kratosonofzeus:

Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by Mypeople2(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
though, before she said yes to me....she said she won't be having much time to spare, due to her busy work schedule.... I agreed.....whenever we re together, we cuddle up and do alot of stuffs, but when she's gone then that's all...she won't call or text....ill always be the first to call or text her but if I don't, she won't....... I decided not to call her for d past 4 days and still counting....pls is this one a relationship or something else....?

pls help
Bros ,leave her.She does not love you .Look for another one .There are so many girls out there that are ready to disturb you with calls of I miss you , I love you ,etc.She is a waste of time
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by GGclef(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2017
biz2get:

Don't you think she might be also hanging out with you for the fun of it.? Nothing else shocked shocked grin angry
WORD!.....the most reasonable comment so far ma guy,dont break up wit her,just ignore her for as long as possible dont try 2 contact her& take ur mind off her mata.
Re: Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF by kratosonofzeus: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
GGclef:

WORD!.....the most reasonable comment so far
ma guy,dont break up wit her,just ignore her for as long as possible
dont try 2 contact her& take ur mind off her mata.
ve broken up with her .....thanks guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tattoo Artist Proposes To His Gf In The Most Riskiest Way Ever / What Do Guys Really Want / A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.